Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Were you not around in the Keegan era?
I was only one.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man that makes me feel old...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Man that makes me feel old...
You are old...

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I was following soccer back in the Keegan days. Then again, I couldn't have watched the game what with the internet being **** and fox soccer not yet existing.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I wish I was following soccer back in the Keegan days. Then again, I couldn't have watched the game what with the internet being **** and fox soccer not yet existing.
When did you start?

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
When did you start?
After the 2006 World Cup.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
After the 2006 World Cup.
So you missed the Bobby Robson days? I only saw the end of that really. They seem like great times as well.

Wait, was your first season as a Newcastle fan with Graeme Souness as manager?

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
So you missed the Bobby Robson days? I only saw the end of that really. They seem like great times as well.

Wait, was your first season as a Newcastle fan with Graeme Souness as manager?
I think Roeder was there for my first season. The first year I watched a lot of games was when we were in Europa and lost to a Dutch team (Alkmaar, I think).
Old 04-01-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think Roeder was there for my first season. The first year I watched a lot of games was when we were in Europa and lost to a Dutch team (Alkmaar, I think).
Oh yeah i remember that.

One of my first memories was Newcastle vs Sporting Lisbon, we were winning 1-0, Keiron Dyer absolutely bossed the game. He went on a run down the wing, pulled his hamstring and then conceded four goals (in like 20 minutes). We just fell apart.

And Dyer was never the same after that, since then he has been the most injury prone player to ever live.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For everyone interested in Soccer:

11.4. is gonna be a huge day in the bundesliga. as of right now, Bayern is 4 points behind Dortmund. They will play head to head which could very much decide the German Championship

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

11.4. is gonna be a huge day in the bundesliga. as of right now, Bayern is 4 points behind Dortmund. They will play head to head which could very much decide the German Championship
November 4th?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you you non metric people

Old 04-01-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

I'm looking forward to this and am firmly on the Dortmund bandwagon.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Im on the anti bayern bandwagon

Old 04-04-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to wait for Real-Bayern
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I don't want to wait for Real-Bayern
Yup. It will be tremendous.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robben>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

thats like the worst matchup for me and one of the only times im ever going to be for real

Old 04-04-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Robben but I think we will be ready for him. I mean he only played for us for two seasons so the guys know his game very well & I hate that Florentino sold him. Just gotta watch out for his cutting inside on that left foot. I say 2-2 for the first leg & then 3-1 second leg for Madrid. Ribery & Gomez scare me a bit more. The pressure may crash down on both teams though since both want to make this final so badly.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 04-04-2012 at 05:29 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Madrid don't beat themselves they should go through without trouble. Something like a 6-2 aggregate. Bayern is a respectable team and the history of the club speaks for itself no doubt, but they on not in Real's class at the moment.

Ribery could give them problems in spurts, but again if Real does their thing it shouldn't be much trouble.

Oh and JRTPlaya... I used to love Torres. Now... **** that *****.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha once he left Liverpool he became dead to me outside of the national team. I'd rather see my immortal Raul Gonzalez in the Euro 12 squad for one final time.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Philadelphia UNION!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I love Robben but I think we will be ready for him. I mean he only played for us for two seasons so the guys know his game very well & I hate that Florentino sold him. Just gotta watch out for his cutting inside on that left foot. I say 2-2 for the first leg & then 3-1 second leg for Madrid. Ribery & Gomez scare me a bit more. The pressure may crash down on both teams though since both want to make this final so badly.
Everyone knows to be prepared for Robben's cut inside and yet it still works. He's an excellent scoring threat and that has been a big part of the space the other guys enjoy using to bounce the ball off of Gomez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
If Madrid don't beat themselves they should go through without trouble. Something like a 6-2 aggregate. Bayern is a respectable team and the history of the club speaks for itself no doubt, but they on not in Real's class at the moment.

Ribery could give them problems in spurts, but again if Real does their thing it shouldn't be much trouble.

Oh and JRTPlaya... I used to love Torres. Now... **** that *****.
That's crazy. Real may well advance, but Bayern's one of the most dangerous teams in the world, with Schweini back and the talent they've added in the back they can keep the ball against anyone. If Neuer gets into a zone Bayern could dominate Real, I don't expect it and personally expect something more along the lines of 3-1 in the first and 3-2 in the second leg, but Bayern is talented enough that to suggest that any team in the world can beat them "without trouble" is absurd.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping for a Chelsea vs Real finals...would be 2 of my favorite teams. Chances are its gonna be Barca vs Real though.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

No chance in hell UEFA would ever let Chelsea win lol.