Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-09-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fergie in for Perch. I like it, gotta go for the win. Fergie must be looking impressive in training.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. No words can describe that goal.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hatem is so damn good. Idk how we have him.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 04-09-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the upcoming season is the last one on Dempsey's contract. If that's the case, I expect him to be sold.
Hmm definitely didn't know that. Definitely can see Fulham dropping the price tag if they can't get a deal done. Can't imagine they want him to Nasri them.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was golfing so I didnt get to see the first half of the fulham-chelsea match. How was the call that set up the penalty?

This is my first year as a fulham "fan" and Ive noticed they get a lot of rough calls against them
Old 04-09-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
I was golfing so I didnt get to see the first half of the fulham-chelsea match. How was the call that set up the penalty?

This is my first year as a fulham "fan" and Ive noticed they get a lot of rough calls against them
It was really dubious. Very tough call and unclear even on replays. In general, that penalty wouldn't have been given though.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was really dubious. Very tough call and unclear even on replays. In general, that penalty wouldn't have been given though.
There wasn't a lot of contact but it was pretty reckless in my opinion. I could see how at first look it looked a lot worse than it was.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
There wasn't a lot of contact but it was pretty reckless in my opinion. I could see how at first look it looked a lot worse than it was.
Yeah for sure. If he didn't get the ball, it's a foul. I'm not sure whether he got it or not though....replay is tough bc Kalou was shifting the ball when the tackle came in.

Fulham really applying some good pressure he searching for the winner.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that boy clint dempsey!
Old 04-09-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Spurs.

Would be nice for Newcastle to overtake them. They'd have to do it without beating City or Wigan, though. HBA <3
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was just bored now so went browsing on the forums of the LFC website looking at one people say. I think my favourite post was the one guy saying this summer we should buy:

Hulk
Karim Benzema
Xabi Alonso
Gregory van der Wiel

Yup that is definitely realistic and likely to happen...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has Van der Wiel been doing? I obviously don't see any Dutch games, but his name seemed to be flying around a lot more in rumors last year at this time.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must admit I havent seen enormous amounts of him either, but there arent too many young stud full backs around, so I figure he would have to cost big bucks and it isnt a position of need for us

Old 04-10-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For everyone who loves Soccer, ill say it again: tomorrow Bayern vs Dortmund, its gonna be a woozy.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
For everyone who loves Soccer, ill say it again: tomorrow Bayern vs Dortmund, its gonna be a woozy.
match for the title essentially.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this really surprised me. i knew he's been an under the radar scorer but didn't expect this. i pulled this from a soccer forum i frequent.

Quote:
In the last five years, the only midfielders with more total goals in the English Premier League than Dempsey (47) are Lampard (64) and Ronaldo (49 in two years) and if PKs are taken out of the equation, Dempsey is at 45, Lampard 42, and Ronaldo 41.

Last edited by thefalconer : 04-10-2012 at 04:32 PM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

then again, who the hell scores for Fullham besides him

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 04-10-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
then again, who the hell scores for Fullham besides him
And Dempsey plays as a striker a decent amount of the time. I love Dempsey and obviously support the USMNT, but he is getting too much hype.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Did people watch LFC vs Blackburn, pretty crazy game all in all.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A little crazy, yeah. Mostly because Carroll actually did something ;)

I don't mind the result. Liverpool is out a couple of goalies now, though.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Did people watch LFC vs Blackburn, pretty crazy game all in all.
Andy Carroll scored. Of course it was crazy! No, I'm glad to see you win....maybe carry some form into the FA Cup semi.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Your jokes are stale, Bobert!

Hooray for getting to watch games at work tomorrow, hopefully.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Andy Carroll jokes will never go out of style amongst Newcastle supporters. I do wish I got to watch that game though, sounded awesome....I was laboring away at work unfortunately.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Andy Carroll scored. Of course it was crazy! No, I'm glad to see you win....maybe carry some form into the FA Cup semi.
Ashley Cole jokes are also fun.

"AND HIS MOBILE PHONE!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote