Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-22-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I dont mind setting it up. Start it next week then?
Well, I can start on Thursday probably. Just post the thread now in the fantasy section.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...93#post2960693

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Messi absolutely shows up in big games for Barca. It's completely and utterly ridiculous to say otherwise. For Argentina he hasn't been great, no, but his managers have sucked and his teammates at Argentina can't play the very distinct style that he has become accustomed to playing at Barca. That's a tough adjustment. It is also tough to adjust to playing with new strike partners every time out......give him consistent partners at the national team and they will develop that understanding that he has with the players at Barca and he will be a deadly international player.
That adversity is part of being a great player though. If he can't handle not having beautiful balls place right on his feet by Xavi and Iniesta then doesn't that say something? I'm not knocking Messi and this is serious nitpicking, but i'm just saying.

As for the big games thing, sure you can pick out games where he played well you can do it for all players, but it's not like he is Joe Montana out there. Did he even have a shot yesterday? I seriously don't think he did.

I'm seriously trying not to be a homer, but I don't get why even though Messi and Ronaldo are the clear cut 1 and 2 players in the world, Messi is viewed as better. The goals are about equal but Ronaldo scores more, and Ronaldo's assist numbers aren't that far off from Messi either so the team player notion is just stereotypical ********. Ronaldo has had plenty of situations where he could probably have scored on his own but squared it off to Benzema or Higuan. I really think what has Messi above him is team success, but hopefully that is on the verge of changing as well.

It all depends on what you want. Messi has the brilliant dribble in traffic skills with deadly simple finishes that get the job done, while Ronaldo can break anyone 1 on 1, run by pretty much everyone in pro soccer, and rip a 40 yard screamer to the upper 90 at any moment.

The sad part is people would pick Messi just because of their attitudes, but to me that is stupid. If anything I like the flair Ronaldo brings to him teammates, it definitely lifts them up. I know if I was playing I'd rather send a ball into to Ronaldo than Messi and watch the magic unfold.

EDIT: By the way, whoever watched the game yesterday did you see when Ronaldo broke the **** out of Sergio Busquets and was about to be free down the sideline but Busquets grabbed his leg and the ref called a foul on Ronaldo for nothing? That probably would have been another goal, he was gone. Oh well though, we still won.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-22-2012 at 10:37 AM.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post

The sad part is people would pick Messi just because of their attitudes, but to me that is stupid. If anything I like the flair Ronaldo brings to him teammates, it definitely lifts them up. I know if I was playing I'd rather send a ball into to Ronaldo than Messi and watch the magic unfold.
Similarly, I wouldn't hesitate to give it to Messi, not even close. It's hard to quantify statiscally as you mention goals and assists are close, but I think if you look at just open play and those moments that aren't captured in statistics, Messi is a better team player. It's all just preference though isn't it at the end of the day.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Last edited by UKfan : 04-22-2012 at 10:41 AM.
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
That adversity is part of being a great player though. If he can't handle not having beautiful balls place right on his feet by Xavi and Iniesta then doesn't that say something? I'm not knocking Messi and this is serious nitpicking, but i'm just saying.

As for the big games thing, sure you can pick out games where he played well you can do it for all players, but it's not like he is Joe Montana out there. Did he even have a shot yesterday? I seriously don't think he did.

I'm seriously trying not to be a homer, but I don't get why even though Messi and Ronaldo are the clear cut 1 and 2 players in the world, Messi is viewed as better. The goals are about equal but Ronaldo scores more, and Ronaldo's assist numbers aren't that far off from Messi either so the team player notion is just stereotypical ********. Ronaldo has had plenty of situations where he could probably have scored on his own but squared it off to Benzema or Higuan. I really think what has Messi above him is team success, but hopefully that is on the verge of changing as well.

It all depends on what you want. Messi has the brilliant dribble in traffic skills with deadly simple finishes that get the job done, while Ronaldo can break anyone 1 on 1, run by pretty much everyone in pro soccer, and rip a 40 yard screamer to the upper 90 at any moment.

EDIT: By the way, whoever watched the game yesterday did you see when Ronaldo broke the **** out of Sergio Busquets and was about to be free down the sideline but Busquets grabbed his leg and the ref called a foul on Ronaldo for nothing? That probably would have been another goal, he was gone. Oh well though, we still won.
I don't have time for a long retort, but just quickly:

-Messi has historically been better in big games, he just has.

-It isn't (all or even mostly) Messi fault with Argentina struggling.

-While they are so far and away 1/2 in the world, I think Messi is clearly better because his skillset is much more unique. There are more players who can do what Ronaldo does than can do what Messi does, admittedly less frequently than both and at a far inferior level. Messi's technical ability and close control while running at full speed is the hardest thing to do in soccer.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I just got giddy.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't have time for a long retort, but just quickly:

-Messi has historically been better in big games, he just has.

-It isn't (all or even mostly) Messi fault with Argentina struggling.

-While they are so far and away 1/2 in the world, I think Messi is clearly better because his skillset is much more unique. There are more players who can do what Ronaldo does than can do what Messi does, admittedly less frequently than both and at a far inferior level. Messi's technical ability and close control while running at full speed is the hardest thing to do in soccer.
I disagree with your last point. They're both incredibly skilled players, but Ronaldo being a much more impressive physical threat makes his skillset just as unique, no one in the world can take the ball through a bunch of opposing jerseys like Messi but no one in the world can score all of the different goals Ronaldo does either.

If you want to list players that have similar skillsets the only thing that becomes obvious is that players you'd compare to either player are incredible talents in their own rights. Be it guys like Pato, Thomas Mueller and Reus who could be called Ronaldo-lite or ones like Goetze and Neymar in the Messi-lite camp.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 04-24-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I disagree with your last point. They're both incredibly skilled players, but Ronaldo being a much more impressive physical threat makes his skillset just as unique, no one in the world can take the ball through a bunch of opposing jerseys like Messi but no one in the world can score all of the different goals Ronaldo does either.

If you want to list players that have similar skillsets the only thing that becomes obvious is that players you'd compare to either player are incredible talents in their own rights. Be it guys like Pato, Thomas Mueller and Reus who could be called Ronaldo-lite or ones like Goetze and Neymar in the Messi-lite camp.
I didn't see Rob's comment till now, and I completely agree with what Rosebud said. Yes, Messi's dribbling in traffic and finishing is one of a kind, but so is Ronaldo's size, speed, one on one moves, free kick ability, and his ability to rip 40 yarders at any moment. Some random guy can make a free kick or a long shot of course, but not at the rate Ronaldo does it. He does it will exception skill, not luck. The same can be said for Messi too, a bunch of people can dribble through traffic and make a nice goal, but obviously not to the frequency he does it.

By the way, Chelsea's white jerseys are fresh.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Wow... and of course the heavens open up for Barcelona to go through. Smh.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beautiful ball in.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that Chelsea has 10 people defending is making me mad.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

zomg Chelsea! Torres to seal it! Craziness!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The man in my sig ftw!!!! Visca Torres!!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I love seeing Barca's stubbornness screwing them. This was a perfect game to bring on a man like Llorente and toss some balls up to him to open up some shooting alleys. But nope, they just keep knocking it around the outside of the box until chelsea managed to poke it away. Kudos Chelsea, now Bayern just need to hold up their end tomorrow and we'll get to watch Chelsea's B team play Bayern's B team in Munich. Twill be epic.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ten men, 18% possession and the blues get the win.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CHELSEA!!!

Now Real has to handle business and I'll get the Real vs Chelsea final I been wanting.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We better score in bunches tomorrow. If the Madridistas aren't fired up now I dunno wtf will get us going.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 players knocked out for the final for Chelsea. It's going to fun seeing who they put out for that game. What an incredible performance though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Chelsea

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Tomorrow will be epic, Real seeing the opportunity to get a double over Barca, Bayern having their last chance to salvage a trophy from this season with a final in their stadium.

Is it weird that I'm disappointed Robben's healthy enough to start so one of Kroos or Mueller is going to have to start on the bench, and if it's Kroos, Mueller will have to play in the middle behind Gomez, where he's not as effective as he is playing on the wing or behind a skilled striker?

I actually feel pretty good about Bayern's back 6 if Schweini's good to go as Gustavo and Alaba have been playing great, Lahm is always a stud and the young CBs are really settling in in front of one of the very best keepers in the world. But their offense isn't always the most cohesive and it's the one dimensionalness of Gomez and Robben that create that, I'd play Olic ahead of Ribery-Kroos-Mueller with that back 6 to control the game better, to defend better and to be more fluid. If you need a goal in the second half and you're struggling Robben can spark a team with a great solo-effort as well as anyone and if you're creating chances but struggling to finish them you bring on gomez and his Gerd Mueller impressions.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
4 players knocked out for the final for Chelsea. It's going to fun seeing who they put out for that game. What an incredible performance though.
I think Bayern has 7 guys a yellow away from being banned for the final so if they get through both teams could be missing more than 3 regulars.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I think Bayern has 7 guys a yellow away from being banned for the final so if they get through both teams could be missing more than 3 regulars.
At least it would be more of a fair matchup then. I was rooting for Bayern regardless.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
**** Chelsea
I echo this sentiment with my whole being.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of the better games i have seen in quite some times.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Rosebud I hope you know Llorente doesn't play for Barca lol.