Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ordered my LFC shirt today, very happy with the new kit indeed!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newca...2703-30950026/

Well done Pards! He's been great this season and really deserves this.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****!

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-12-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_Sports

"In 2004 Warrior Sports was acquired by privately-held New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc."
My bad. I always thought of Warrior as their own company.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's wrong with Bayern? I just turned it on.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'm so scared!

This is probably one of the biggest days in premier league history!

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-13-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/p...al-sunday-2012 streams of all the games thanks to FOX.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, nothing exciting is going on in the EPL today so it is definitely right of my boss to decide I need to be on the road at 4pm today :(

Old 05-13-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Oh yeah guys...I'm playing soccer earlier, U18's, as you do...Suddenly the ball gets played to me 25 yards out slightly to the right of the goal...I casually step up...and smash it in top left hand corner.

This is the closest thing i can find to it, but i was 5 yards closer (more like 10, but still...)

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-13-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I've actually scored basically a Beckham in 11 a side before, completely didn't mean it though! Ball was cleared from a corner and I was back defending on my half way line, went to help the ball back into the box, over hit it and lobbed the keeper! My only senior goal I got in 11 a side, I went absolutely mental! :)

Old 05-13-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I've actually scored basically a Beckham in 11 a side before, completely didn't mean it though! Ball was cleared from a corner and I was back defending on my half way line, went to help the ball back into the box, over hit it and lobbed the keeper! My only senior goal I got in 11 a side, I went absolutely mental! :)
Hahaha i remember i did the same when i was like 12. It was a school game on 7 a side pitches, the ball rolled to me and i just swung my left foot (i have two right feet) and i lobbed the keeper!

But obviously i meant it ;)

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-13-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love you Joey Barton.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Man City

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lololloolol. QPR - Giant Slayers

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

- Man City throwing it away
- Joey Barton is a c***
- Newcastle are making me depressed
- Dont care about the relegation battle

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-13-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
- Man City throwing it away
- Joey Barton is a c***
- Newcastle are making me depressed
- Dont care about the relegation battle
Hehehe.

Go Bayern!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is absolutely bonkers.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh how i wish balotelli and barton got into a fight..
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Hehehe.

Go Bayern!

GO CHELSEA!!

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-13-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Honestly thought the exciting stuff would be Spurs/Fulham, Newcastle/Everton and Arsenal/WBA (Which has been exciting). Couldn't picture QPR drawing, let alone winning.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

GO CHELSEA!!
Stop losing to Everton SP.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
oh how i wish balotelli and barton got into a fight..
Balotelli would rape him!

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-13-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Honestly thought the exciting stuff would be Spurs/Fulham, Newcastle/Everton and Arsenal/WBA (Which has been exciting). Couldn't picture QPR drawing, let alone winning.
It was obvious what was going to happen after you and Arsenal both scored in the first 5 minutes.

Quote:
Stop losing to Everton SP.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 05-13-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
It was obvious what was going to happen after you and Arsenal both scored in the first 5 minutes.

I enjoy looking down at you from the top 4.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I enjoy looking down at you from the top 4.

I hope fate kicks you in the balls!

RIP themaninblack