Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-15-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I dont :( what song?
The one you sing after wins. I've only heard it once so it might not be as prevalent as I thought.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What? Wait, are you just trying to scare me?
It's not the best source, but:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...newcastle-exit
Old 05-15-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
The one you sing after wins. I've only heard it once so it might not be as prevalent as I thought.
What does it go like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
It'll suck if he goes for 7 mill, because we could get so much more for him. I wouldnt be totally against it if we could bring in a player more suited to a 4-3-3, but i still dont want him to leave.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 05-15-2012 at 03:11 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What? Wait, are you just trying to scare me?
rumor mill says he wants to go to chelsea. i would sell him while his value is high. he's inferior as a striker to cisse and for the amount they'll get for him, they can get a proper winger and more.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
rumor mill says he wants to go to chelsea. i would sell him while his value is high. he's inferior as a striker to cisse and for the amount they'll get for him, they can get a proper winger and more.
Yeah thats what i'm thinking, but it depends on what we can get for him. If the release clause is true and he can go for 7 mill, it would be horrible. If we can sort it out and sell him for 20 mill, it would be a good move, IF we could bring a good winger in. I trust us to find some good bargains, so getting a winger in for Ba would be a good move, considering Ba isnt suited to a 4-3-3 and our team isnt suited to a 4-4-2.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-15-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
with the release clause newcastle wouldn't get that much though. i still think there is a decent chance he will go to psg or chelsea though....i dont blame him either, I'd leave for the type of wage increase he is sure to get.

Newcastle will be fine as long as they keep hold of Cisse and Tiote.....Demba is expendable especially if we keep playing 4-3-3.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If ba goes, I could see us making a strong move for junior hoilett.....that would be splendid imo.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If ba goes, I could see us making a strong move for junior hoilett.....that would be splendid imo.
Yeah, Junior Hoilett would be nice! He'll definitely be leaving, because of Blackburn being relegated, so hopefully we can get him for around 6-8 million.

Hoilett -Cisse - Ben Arfa

Wow. That would be unstoppable!

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-15-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lee chung-yong from bolton will be a cheap buy. he's coming off a horror fractured leg injury but he's a solid winger when in form.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
lee chung-yong from bolton will be a cheap buy. he's coming off a horror fractured leg injury but he's a solid winger when in form.
Yeah, I like him a lot. Maybe more of a squad player for us though....which is totally fine.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, I like him a lot. Maybe more of a squad player for us though....which is totally fine.
We'll be needing a big squad if we're going to win the EL!

We have some great youngsters though, so i expect some of them to step up. Tavernier, Vuckic, Gosling, Abeid, Ferguson and Sammy should all play a big part in the 3 cups next year.

Whats up with Nile? Apparently he's a changed man. I highly doubt it though.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-15-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
We'll be needing a big squad if we're going to win the EL!

We have some great youngsters though, so i expect some of them to step up. Tavernier, Vuckic, Gosling, Abeid, Ferguson and Sammy should all play a big part in the 3 cups next year.

Whats up with Nile? Apparently he's a changed man. I highly doubt it though.
**** Nile Ranger.....he can gtfo as far as I'm concerned. I love quite a few of our youngsters....especially Vuckic, Tavernier, Abeid, Fergie, Sammy and Remi Streete. Especially Vuckic; if he can stay healthy, he can be a world beater.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
**** Nile Ranger.....he can gtfo as far as I'm concerned. I love quite a few of our youngsters....especially Vuckic, Tavernier, Abeid, Fergie, Sammy and Remi Streete. Especially Vuckic; if he can stay healthy, he can be a world beater.
I used to like Nile as well :( But yeah, he's a dickhead!

I agree on Vuckic, great player, when he's fit. There's always something with him though, whether he breaks his hand, pulls a muscle etc etc. He just seems really unlucky.

Same goes for Marveaux, when he's played i've really liked him, but he's not had a great injury history and he has a big problem with his groin. He was great aginst Everton though (really seemed to take over the game) and i think he could even take over Ba as the left winger in our 4-3-3.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-15-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah....I pretty much forgot about Marveaux entirely. He was electric in France when fit...that groin is a serious issue though.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
SP you numpty.

Cig just root Chelsea big dawg :P
It's not remotely possible for me to root for Chelsea as a Barca fan.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rumors floating around are that King Kenny will not be the manager of Liverpool next season. Favorites to replace him? Either a returning Rafa or Roberto Martinez.

Aston Villa wants Paul Lambert to replace Alex McLeish.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lambert is a great coach, they would do well to steal him from Norwich.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yup. Lambert, Martinez, and Brendan Rodgers are all very good managers imo.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

i love me some hassli.

2011 mls goal of the year

2012 stoppage time wondergoal tonight against canadien rival toronto fc
Old 05-17-2012, 02:26 AM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
rumors floating around are that King Kenny will not be the manager of Liverpool next season. Favorites to replace him? Either a returning Rafa or Roberto Martinez.
Impatient owners should just GTFO football.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thefalconer you are a whitecaps fan ?!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
thefalconer you are a whitecaps fan ?!
only this season after they signed yp lee. martin rennie's done some good stuff.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I remember that first one from Hassli.....tremendous stuff.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob are you going out in NYC for the game on Saturday?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Rob are you going out in NYC for the game on Saturday?
Most likely. I was planning on going to the Football Factory at Nevada Smiths, but I have to go to a beauty pageant at 7:30 in Sunnyside. Long story short, I will have to wear a sportcoat, tie, trousers and nice shoes out in a ridiculously packed bar if I want to go. I'm still leaning towards yes though.....or at least maybe finding a less rowdy bar.