Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-19-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol the mighty munich

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drogba is like the anti-Lebron.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
How has he scored 41 goals this season? He's making the German defenses look bad.
It's not just German Defenses as he's ripped the champions league up to. He's just not very skilled, like at all, he's a great athlete, huge and strong, but if he's not tapping it in inside the box he's awful and even then he's amazing at ******* it up, he just gets into those positions a lot because of the talent behind him and his strength/running.

But jesus christ Bayern. Sad to see Dortmund stole your balls. I think that it's about time you sell one of Robben and Ribery to get a great striker like Cavani, reinforce the back end (Dante, a new outside back and new defensive Central mid to compete with Gustavo) and find another central playmaker to platoon with or back up Kroos.

Cavani
Ribery/Robben-Kroos-Mueller
Schweini-Gustavo

would've put the ball into the back of the net much more than once. Gomez sucks, use him as a last resort and in less important games where his running will get him enough chances to not choke away one of them. Mueller is out of position playing behind Gomez and that creates a central playmaking hole, Mueller needs to be on one wing opposite Ribery/Robben. With Kroos in the middle Bayern isn't as reliant on everything coming from the wings in.

Gustavo's good but you need another guy like that that can tackle, but can also cover a lot of ground and help you on the offensive end. Then you've got the defense which doesn't have the worst starting 4 when everyone's good to go, with Alaba-Badstuber-Boateng-Lahm, but adding Dante was crucial so that if one of the CBs can't go they don't have to rely on Tymo or van Buyten, they still need to bring a back so that Contento doesn't play in european matches anymore and could probably still use an upgrade next to Boateng since Dante's still unproven on the european level and Badstuber is still slow as dirt, a little less slow than Per Mertesacker, but still slow.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Well thinking we have a number of GMs (undecided on how many, see how interest goes in the game), set up a pool of players with various overall ratings and an indicator of their strenghts and weaknesses, have a draft and then eventually a season. I likely would just run the sims myself based on how I feel the teams match up and so on. I could do it based on something like FIFA or pro evo, but I would likely just use my imagination.

Also I would likely give teams a budget, and a pool of players available on a transfer market once the season begins, and teams can "buy" players from one another.
id be interested

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet on Bayern, ******* pissed I lost my money.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I bet on Bayern, ******* pissed I lost my money.
don't get drunk and get a tattoo out of anger.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:01 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
id be interested
Alright, I will try and get the format sorted today and put a signup in the fantasy thread later on if I get some good progress done on it.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...75#post3006675

Old 05-20-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watching that game in random italian bars was ******* insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

So who's peoples money on for Euro 2012 now? I can't look past Spain still, but they need to ensure they get their striker situation sorted.

Old 05-20-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see how Spain won't win it. The only other teams i think have a chance are Holland and Germany.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So who's peoples money on for Euro 2012 now? I can't look past Spain still, but they need to ensure they get their striker situation sorted.
Villa is supposed to be available by the time it starts. But still;

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-20-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Cigaro, you interested in my soccer sim I posted above? Same for anyone in this thread really, would love to see it take off! :)

Old 05-20-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cigaro, you interested in my soccer sim I posted above? Same for anyone in this thread really, would love to see it take off! :)
I'm considering it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-20-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

forza napoli! juve with a defeat!!!
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Anyone want the Liverpool job? Seems no one else does...

Also anyone else for the soccer sim? Ideally I would like 3 more.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ewpost&t=53015

Old 05-22-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

What the **** is this? This isn't 1996.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-22-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible uniform is terrible.

Is Barca really going to wear that?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post

What the **** is this? This isn't 1996.
I don't like it, but I always wait for final judgement on any kit or uniform until you see it a)in person b) on television.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Terrible uniform is terrible.

Is Barca really going to wear that?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I don't like it, but I always wait for final judgement on any kit or uniform until you see it a)in person b) on television.
Seeing it actually worn in a game usually softens me up, but I think I will have hard time ever accepting this.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-22-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does Barca like terrible uniforms?

Their alternates have been ugly as **** for years...the pink ones, think they had yellow ones, now they're like a sea foam green...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-22-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Why does Barca like terrible uniforms?

Their alternates have been ugly as **** for years...the pink ones, think they had yellow ones, now they're like a sea foam green...
I actually like the sea foam green ones. These were the best alts;

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-22-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Those black ones are really nice, love it when Real Madrid wears their blacks.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-26-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The USMNT looks incredible right now. They are playing some great stuff and ripping Scotland to shreds.....really should have 4.