Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A ******** of peeps

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Justice!!!
Go **** yourself. When you're done ******* yourself go **** your dog.

Have fun with your debt crisis, portugese ************* loserbitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Go **** yourself. When you're done ******* yourself go **** your dog.

Have fun with your debt crisis, portugese ************* loserbitches.
Haha as you can see by my signature I don't support Portugal but if Ronaldo had actually played well the scoreline wouldn't had been so close. You guys can still win the group though.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha as you can see by my signature I don't support Portugal but if Ronaldo had actually played well the scoreline wouldn't had been so close. You guys can still win the group though.
No way. We don't stand a chance against the germans. Our only hope i Germany winning tonight and Portugal losing against Holland.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn.

That would have been a great comeback.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
No way. We don't stand a chance against the germans. Our only hope i Germany winning tonight and Portugal losing against Holland.
Now now Razor it's football....anything can happen.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 06-13-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Now now Razor it's football....anything can happen.
No, not for us. Danes never get lucky, it's just a natural law. :( Remember the '86 world cup against Spain? :( Or the '84 EC against Spain? It's just the way it is. If we somehow miraculously progress we're getting creamed.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Reliable Realist

You've been with your team a long time now. What started out as a childhood crush has changed dramatically over the years. Sure, some of your initial passion may have faded. But that's all part of growing up. You can't always be champions. Maybe you can't ever be.

There were times you felt let down. Needed time apart. Shouted things you regret. Even wished you were Brazilian. But at the end of the day it's still your team and it's the only one you've got - for better or worse.

http://www.sharpfanlabs.com/

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/...tm_source=test

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-13-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rooting for The Motherland in this one. Deutschland!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

El Salvador lost to Mexico and USA let Guate tie them up...rough day for me yesterday :(

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Van Persie is so dangerous.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Klaas is still my boy though

Duke Blue Devils

Old 06-13-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

amazing passing. wow.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Well damn that was sick

Duke Blue Devils

Old 06-13-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only if he could have rembered how to do that versus Chelsea..

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to be home watching this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gtdamn, that was gorgeous. The commentators trying to say this goal makes Gomez a good player now is funny.

I really want the Dutch to pull this one off.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I want to be home watching this.
ESPN3 is showing it.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
ESPN3 is showing it.
Blocked at work along with First Row and all the other good stream sites. Really sucks for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Blocked at work along with First Row and all the other good stream sites. Really sucks for me.
Really? And I thought YouTube being blocked was bad...

Old 06-13-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

******* Dutch, they just dodged a canon ball there and...now Gomez has scored 2. Netherlands y'all suck ass.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Well that's a wrap..

Duke Blue Devils

Old 06-13-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Mario Gómez and I being the same age makes me question what I'm doing with my life, haha.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

The only disappointing thing about this tournament is the empty seats. No way a European Championship game between Germany and Netherlands should be half full. It's pretty stupid.

RIP themaninblack