Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-16-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you guys know anything about the new Liverpool signing Oussama Assaidi. Reading about him he seems like a reasonable depth signing for 3mil who covers a need out on the wings, but I haven't heard of him before today.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Rooney, RVP, Welbeck, and Chicarito. God damn United.
You might as well subtract RVP from that line-up. Robin spends just as much time on the training table as he does playing on the field.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is a good place to buy a jersey, other than World Soccer Shop?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Where is a good place to buy a jersey, other than World Soccer Shop?
Not sure of anywhere better online. eBay is always an option, but it goes without saying that quality can be an issue. There are some sweet shops in NYC, but I'm not sure about your local area.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Not sure of anywhere better online. eBay is always an option, but it goes without saying that quality can be an issue. There are some sweet shops in NYC, but I'm not sure about your local area.
I ended up going with World Soccer Shop. The NUFC store was about even on pricing but international shipping was like $30, so **** that. I couldn't get a blank jersey, and I felt cliche going with Ben Arfa or Cisse, so I went with a Cabaye #4 jersey. I'm just hoping that a medium in Puma isn't going to be a potato sack of a jersey, but I didn't see anywhere that said order a size up or down, so who knows.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sergio ramos made it look like childs play

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I ended up going with World Soccer Shop. The NUFC store was about even on pricing but international shipping was like $30, so **** that. I couldn't get a blank jersey, and I felt cliche going with Ben Arfa or Cisse, so I went with a Cabaye #4 jersey. I'm just hoping that a medium in Puma isn't going to be a potato sack of a jersey, but I didn't see anywhere that said order a size up or down, so who knows.
for future reference, there's also onionbag.com and shop.bigsoccer.com

for some reason i like the 'virgin money' logo on the newcastle kits.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Soccer jerseys for much better than nfl jerseys. You should be fine.

I agree, falconer, the new Newcastle strip is pretty sharp all around IMO. A good deal of white this year and it looks pretty great.

I need to make a long EPL/Newcastle post, but I'm
running out of time.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No last minute additions to EPL Fantasy? I was hoping to get more participants this year. Post or PM me your email to get in.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sorry, I don't do EPL fantasy. I've tried and it's like oil and water....I never check it.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god damn i've missed so much!

Vurnon Anita

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 08-17-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
god damn i've missed so much!

Vurnon Anita
I just sent you another email with all the sign up info for the league.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Beautiful! :)

RIP themaninblack
Old 08-17-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Brent and SP, what lineup do you want to see tomorrow?

I'll assume everyone is available with the exception of HBA, Cabaye, and Sammy.

I think I'd go with:

-----------------Krul------------------
Simmo----Colo----Saylor----Santon
----------------Tiote------------------
Jonas----------Anita--------Marveaux
-----------Ba-------Cisse-------------

I doubt Pardew starts Anita or Marveaux, but you never know.

Last edited by Rob S : 08-17-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'd go with exactly that! God i'm so excited!

P.S. Nice to see Brent getting the shirt :P Can't go wrong with Cabaye. I'm definitely going to get this seasons top, I haven't had the home strip for a few years now. Will probably get Anita on the back.

RIP themaninblack
Old 08-17-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

WOW! Van Persie is a Man U player?! Fooking hell!

RIP themaninblack
Old 08-17-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did they get him for 22? They ******* stole him!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Song to Barca. Why? Doesn't really make sense unless they are going to move him to CB. He will be a sub for the midfield, and while its nice to have that kind of talent on reserve, the money should be spent elsewhere IMO.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nah, it was about right. it's the last year of his contract and RVP was 100% leaving on a free next summer. Couple that with his injury history and ~20M was right.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bayern seem to be swooping in for Javi Martinez.

And given how deep Liverpool are now on the wings, especially if they snap up Sahin and push Gerrard forward, looks like Dempsey won't be moving there this year. Anyone else think he'd look great for Tottenham once they seal up Adebayor and replace Modric?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bayern are going to land Javi, which is why Barca turned to Song. Sahin is now supposedly headed to Arsenal.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arsenal needs to make Sahin happen.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arsenal need a DM more than they do Sahin. Cazorla can fill into the midfield along Arteta until Wilshere's healthy, but all they have is unproven kids to replace Song.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Arsenal needs to make Sahin happen.
They will. Barca will make Song happen and Bayern will make Javi happen as well.