Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-23-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barca will go down today I hope. Hala Madrid!!!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we can come away with a draw i'll be pleased.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have a strong opinion on Victor Moses? Admittedly I don't watch Wigan much, haha. But I don't get what Chelsea's obsession with this guy is?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Anyone have a strong opinion on Victor Moses? Admittedly I don't watch Wigan much, haha. But I don't get what Chelsea's obsession with this guy is?
He's talented and I like him. Probably not good enough for Chelsea at the moment though. He would have been better off somewhere like Athletico Madrid or a semi prestigious German club to gain some experience at a big club/playing in big matches.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If we can come away with a draw i'll be pleased.
Yup, I'm happy with this especially considering the away goal and
No injuries. We should take care of business at sjp.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
He's talented and I like him. Probably not good enough for Chelsea at the moment though. He would have been better off somewhere like Athletico Madrid or a semi prestigious German club to gain some experience at a big club/playing in big matches.
Yeah I don't get it. He seems to be a squad player for us. Although I wonder if this will allow the sale of Sturridge. I hope they would be able to get more for Sturridge than they paid for Moses.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Yeah I don't get it. He seems to be a squad player for us. Although I wonder if this will allow the sale of Sturridge. I hope they would be able to get more for Sturridge than they paid for Moses.
Sturridge is much better than Moses right now IMO. Their potential is probably about the same with Sturridge being the better goal
Scorer and Moses the better provider.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Sturridge is much better than Moses right now IMO. Their potential is probably about the same with Sturridge being the better goal
Scorer and Moses the better provider.
That's the trade off I believe they want. Sturridge is selfish and unhappy playing out wide. However we would need another striker then also. Sturridge kind of provides coverage at both spots. I'm still thinking they end up with Cavani before the window closes.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Young winger with great pace, good skill and strength is worth having. I would agree with Rob about the type of club he should be playing for, though. He was very good for Wigan last year. Loved his sudden burst and the danger he presented on the rush. Can run all day and cut in pretty nicely, presents a real danger for making plays around the area. Wouldn't say Chelsea is for him right now, but he's an able young player.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He should go to city actually. We all know they have no issue letting young, talented, English wingers waste away on the bench.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

poor AJ :(

I actually want to see him at Pool, think it would be a great fit. Only on loan of course :).
Old 08-23-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He should go to city actually. We all know they have no issue letting young, talented, English wingers waste away on the bench.
Sigh, Adam...

Moses doesn't even play for England, right?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Sigh, Adam...

I think he was talking about if Chelsea were to sell Sturridge. But Sturridge doesn't like playing winger. Which is part of the reason he would be sold.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay another loss to Barca. Never gets old....

Old 08-23-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Groundhog Day

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Yay another loss to Barca. Never gets old....

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow Valdes. Just wow.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Two away goals though. I can live with that. Score 1 more then you guys next week and that Supercup is all ours!!

Old 08-23-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The second goal does change the dynamic a bit. The away leg should be an interesting test for Tito.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Sigh, Adam...

He played there all the way through the system. Changed allegiances to Nigeria though.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Johnson to Sunderland.

It is a sad day :(.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Adam Johnson to Sunderland.

It is a sad day :(.
Sadder for me as a Newcastle fan. The man was born in Sunderland, but was a Newcastle fan. Now he chooses to go to the dark side?

Seriously though, terrific signing for the Black Cats. He is far too good for them.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sadder for me as a Newcastle fan. The man was born in Sunderland, but was a Newcastle fan. Now he chooses to go to the dark side?

Seriously though, terrific signing for the Black Cats. He is far too good for them.
All players are too good them.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
All players are too good them.
Agreed. I don't care for them one bit. I really have to make it to a derby one of these days.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moses and Azpilicueta to Chelsea officially completed. Did anyone have a better summer transfer window than them? I don't think so.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote