Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-23-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good for Hazard!!! That ****** deserved it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleepy sleepy Chelsea.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is absolutely no excuse for what Hazard did. I hope he gets a good long suspension for it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is the son of one director, Martin Morgan.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Hazard gets a longer ban then I think Swansea should get punished severally as well. The actions of their ball boy not only effected the game by wasting time, but effected Chelsea by aggravating Hazard to do what he did. A Swansea employee shouldn't be allowed to have that much effect on the game without them getting punished. That's some serious ****. They should be held responsible for what the ball boy did.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-23-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That kid deserves a curb stomping. It pisses me off that Hazard comes out looking like the bad guy here when the little turd deserved to get kicked even harder.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The kid is a twat, but what Hazard did is absolutely inexcusable.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ball-boy shouldn't of held the ball up. Hazard was an absolute idiot for kicking out. Chelsea, and Hazard, are LUCKY as anything the kid was the club director's son or you can bet every penny that this would be a lawsuit.

FA will probably tell Swansea the boy cannot be a ball-boy anymore and Hazard will get 3 games.

Regardless of whether or not Hazard felt the 6 second hold-up was unfair you cannot push a ball-boy down and then kick at the ball he's laying on. Can you imagine if this were Joey Barton?
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sissoko officially done and he is coming this window.

Incredible window for Newcastle even considering we have lost Ba. If we can keep Colo, it will have been just about perfect.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

5 signings. 5 French players.

Wonderful stuff.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-24-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-25-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goodbye Eden (for a while).

Quote:
The FA said Friday the normal three-match ban that is a mandatory sanction for violent conduct "was clearly insufficient."
Old 01-25-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

That is ******** if he gets a longer ban. If he kicks a player it's a 3 game ban, why is it any different for a 17 year old, time wasting, little **** of a ball boy? And he hardly even kicked him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-25-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It should be much longer IMO. Once the violence extends to someone not on the pitch, you have to deal with it harshly. I'd probably give him 6 games.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Ugh. I want Swansea to get heavily punished then.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-25-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Swans should get a fine and the ball boy should be banned. I agree there.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Swans should get a fine and the ball boy should be banned. I agree there.
I agree 100% with you Rob. The only thing is that the ball boy said it was his last game on twitter before the match, so banning him does no good, unless they were to ban him from the stadium outright, which isn't going to happen since his dad is a Swansea director. I was hoping Hazard would only get 3 games, but I expect it to be 5, any more than that I think is way too harsh. It wasn't really a violent thing to do, but a stupid one that he had no business doing. Yea, the ball boy was being a twat and deserved it, but Hazard should have known better. Swansea better get a fine though.

EDIT: This article says that neither Swansea nor the ball boy will be punished, which is ********.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 01-25-2013 at 02:37 PM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

This presents the same issue as the "Malace in the Palace".

Players CANNOT act out against fans, stadium staff, security, etc. The moment Hazard went insane and kicked the ball-boy it was no longer a soccer offense. He is EXTREMELY lucky the boy was the club director's son and not a "regular" kid.

Can you imagine the lawsuit towards Hazard? Chelsea? The FA? Regardless of whether the ball-boy "deserved" it or not this is a complete PR nightmare for the EPL. Hazard had to be punished more harshly than say a player who deliberately kicked another after the play.

The FA are going to hammer the point across that players cannot have violent interactions with staff and fans alike. I still think it is hilarious the amount of people defending Hazard though. If this was Joey Barton or Luis Suarez not even the most staunch defenders would be crying foul.

He kicked a ball-boy.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A ball boy is still a member of the club

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
That quote is funny and I think it was and is somewhat true. The thing that sucks is that the market for English players is just ridiculous. Newcastle spent ~15 million for M'biwa, Sisokko, Debuchy and Gouffran combined. That's one Downing/Zaha/Gareth Barry/Jordan Henderson. It's just stupid investing in England right now.

If Ben Arfa or Cabaye was English, well, **** me would we be rolling in it. They'd probably fetch 30-40 mil a piece.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Man U buy Phil Jones, and then we buy Mbiwa, who is better, more experienced and half the price.

Downing costs 15M , we get Ben Arfa for 1/3 of that and he's 5x better.

Andy Carroll for 35M. HAHAHAHA. We get Papiss Cisse, Cabaye, Santon, Mbiwa, Debuchy and Anita for that...

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-25-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plus it's not like any of those english players are all that good, for how overpriced they are, they are incredibly unspectacular.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess it's a FIFA and beers Friday night..