Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-19-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Arsenal is toast.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its raining yellows
Old 02-19-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malaga with one shot

lolz

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Malaga with one shot

lolz
They'll get them on the return leg.

Malaga all the way, baby!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno, not getting an away goal against a good porto team could be too much for Malaga cause I think it'll be very tough for them to win by multiple goals.

Bayern's just brutal this year, they have a bad game and still smack down Arsenal 3-1 at the Emirates. I'm glad Union doesn't have to play them this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I dunno, not getting an away goal against a good porto team could be too much for Malaga cause I think it'll be very tough for them to win by multiple goals.

Bayern's just brutal this year, they have a bad game and still smack down Arsenal 3-1 at the Emirates. I'm glad Union doesn't have to play them this year.
And you told me they were going to collapse....
Old 02-19-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you mean Bayern?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 02-19-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you mean Bayern?
Yup. I told you a couple months ago that I saw Bayern winning the BL running away and you chided me.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yup. I told you a couple months ago that I saw Bayern winning the BL running away and you chided me.
Ah well I was ripping on their tendency to come out of the winter break flat and give up the leads they built up in the first half of the season, which they actually sorta have, it's just that with this team coming out flat still means winning 3-1 in London.

Frankly I'm not even sure Barca is better. That Martinez, Schweini and Kroos midfield trio is insanely good, Ribery and Mueller are both having phenomenal seasons, Mandzukic is a nice fit up top, and with Dante running things their defense has been just as good as their midfield.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-19-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Ah well I was ripping on their tendency to come out of the winter break flat and give up the leads they built up in the first half of the season, which they actually sorta have, it's just that with this team coming out flat still means winning 3-1 in London.

Frankly I'm not even sure Barca is better. That Martinez, Schweini and Kroos midfield trio is insanely good, Ribery and Mueller are both having phenomenal seasons, Mandzukic is a nice fit up top, and with Dante running things their defense has been just as good as their midfield.
Barca is better, I think, but Bayern is clearly the second best team going.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Barca is better, I think, but Bayern is clearly the second best team going.
I'm not sure of that anymore. Bayern can match Barca in the middle of the pitch as Martinez, Schweini and Kroos are all playing amazing this season, and have a much better defensive line than barca. They don't have a Messi, but Ribery-Mandzo-Mueller is impressive to, and if Bayern win the midfield battle they can absolutely punish that Barca line enough times to fire Bayern past.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-19-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Classic Chicharito positioning/movement/finish for that goal right there. Such a good poacher.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I'm not sure of that anymore. Bayern can match Barca in the middle of the pitch as Martinez, Schweini and Kroos are all playing amazing this season, and have a much better defensive line than barca. They don't have a Messi, but Ribery-Mandzo-Mueller is impressive to, and if Bayern win the midfield battle they can absolutely punish that Barca line enough times to fire Bayern past.
They could easily beat Barca and it would be a close tie for sure. I just think barca takes it like 6 out of 10 times though. I still like Barca's MF better and Messi is just too magic to bet against with the way he is playing.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

It's close man. Martinez has been better than Busquets this year, probably the best DM playing in europe right now, between Schweini getting healthy again and Xavi continuing to wear down I'd take Basti in that duel and with Kroos' amazing goalscoring form he's getting close to Cesc. So I think Bayern could win that battle, especially cause they have the stronger and more physical trio without sacrificing talent. Iniesta and Messi are amazing, but Bayern's D is a lot stronger than Barca's so Ribery and Mueller should be able to work magic going the other way. It's really 50/50 in my mind.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-19-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think it's really close as well, close to 50/50. When something is 50/50 though, I'm giving the edge to the team that has a player that perhaps is going to go down as the GOAT.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

While I can't argue with that logic. I do think Bayern would win the midfield battle, and in a match up of those two teams the midfield battle may be more crucial than the attacking trio, especially since both sets of attackers are astounding and should take advantage of the defenses.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-19-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And we know that when something is close to 50/50, Rosebud claims German superiority.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
And we know that when something is close to 50/50, Rosebud claims German superiority.
Well since I'm the only patriotic German, I kinda have to. Blame 'Merica for teaching me about patriotism.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-20-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That seemed like a handball to me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UEFAlona is down. Won't last though.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to tell, but it did seem like a handball. But I hate Barca so I won't complain.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Damnnnn ACCCCCC
Old 02-20-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

barca's defense.. lol.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fuckkkkkkkkk

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahahahaha

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote