Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a very very close call for Totterz
Old 03-14-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
They need to dump the away goals tiebreaker after FT. Spurs shouldn't have gotten an extra 30 min to score an away goal.
Never thought of that. But you are 100% correct.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Chelsea.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just amazing.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
They need to dump the away goals tiebreaker after FT. Spurs shouldn't have gotten an extra 30 min to score an away goal.
Absolutely agree, it's pretty dumb.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Fernando....

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cisseeeeeeeeee
Old 03-14-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* hell that was beautiful

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a ball from Marveaux too. I'm on cloud nine.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

marveaux was great all game. and that goal almost a repeat of what happened on sunday. crazy.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-14-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
marveaux was great all game. and that goal almost a repeat of what happened on sunday. crazy.
Our offense looked like crap all game, but he was out best. Saylor MOTM without a doubt....give this man an England call up already.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anyway, goal for tm: avoid Chelsea, Spurs and Lazio

I want Rubin or Basel

Last edited by Rob S : 03-14-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Guessing we're just gonna go all out for the Europa League now. If we get a favorable draw, there's no reason we can't go further. This season has gone from abysmal to awesome, all because of a few Frenchies!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-14-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Guessing we're just gonna go all out for the Europa League now. If we get a favorable draw, there's no reason we can't go further.
Pardew has said winning Europe is his goal. Barring an epic losing streak in the EPL, we will absolutely go for it. I just hope Cabs is okay.

Quote:
This season has gone from abysmal to awesome, all because of a few Frenchies!
Unfortunate that we can't see Goofy or Debuchy in Europe.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Unfortunate that we can't see Goofy or Debuchy in Europe.
They would be nice to have, but with Haidara and Marveaux stepping in we aren't missing an awful lot. Hurts us from a depth pov when we have Adam Campbell as a sub coming on, although he played well, looked lively and it's so nice to see a local lad doing it. With us focused on Europe from now on, he could get a lot more PL minutes under his belt, which would be nice to see.

We'll still need a striker in the summer, but if he comes along nicely it would make it less of an issue. Right now we're an injury away from Shola being our only striker.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 03-14-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Top lad.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

It feels weird when Tiote get's the captaincy over Steven Taylor. I'm not sure Taylor is perfect for it (Cabaye will definitely be the right choice after Colo inevitably leaves in the summer) but it feels weird. Taylor probably doesn't have the seniority you'd like for captain, but he cares more than anyone and has been with us for nearly 10 years. I'd definitely give it to him over Tiote.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-14-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

As would I. I'd probably go:

1. Cabaye
2. Saylor
3. Jonas
Old 03-15-2013, 06:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Benfica it is, 2nd leg at St. James'. Not the worst draw in the world, certainly not the best.

Last edited by Rob S : 03-15-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:03 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love love love love love this draw for Madrid!!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 03-15-2013 at 07:53 AM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

If we get through most likely we'll be in a draw with Tottenham, Chelsea and Lazio. Gonna be hard to get to the final.

We're capable of beating Benfica though. Anzhi are better.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-15-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CL quarters are tasty:

Barcelona vs PSG
Real vs Galatasaray
Dortmund vs Malaga
Bayern vs Juventus

If the four favorites win, I won't even care what the final 4 draw is.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bayern and Juve will be an epic battle. Two of the three best midfields in the world and both teams have staunch defenses led by world class goalkeepers. Bayern have a little more firepower upfront, but the rest of the lineups are very even.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring on the Ibra.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hatem out for the season. **** Anzhi and their plastic pitch. Ugh, this blows big time. Marveaux is in good form, but nowhere near HBA.