Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Moyes but I hope he doesn't bring Fellaini with him, he can take all the good and promising players from Everton (Baines, Jagielka, Jelavic, Barkley, Mirallas, ...) but let Marouane come to the belgian colony aka Chelsea.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I alone in thinking Fellaini is better off playing at a smaller club where he can move forward freely and use his size in an attacking capacity? He's pretty slow, doesn't have great technique on the ball and gets sloppy with his passing, I just don't see him being what United and Chelsea need in midfield.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fellaini will totally bust at a massive club.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had an idea for a Soccer Sim in the future. Would people be interested?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Potentially, yes.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many was there last time? About 8?

Something like that would be fine.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-09-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nonsense, Fellaini is already playing for a great team : Belgium National Football Team

Anyway, Fellaini is not that technical but he has good chest control, can keep the ball, dominate the air, be everywhere, play from defensive midfield to second stricker, and opposing teams have to be cautious of him.

He proved this season he can be an important player on a team, he can fight and win against the big clubs.

Fellaini will want to take the next step and play for a champions league team. And I'm convinced he can be a fit in a great club.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why the announcer called it the greatest goal he's seen [in the mls, i assume], when Henry scored a prettier one last year, but nonetheless, that was awesome.

I was sitting a couple rows behind the net. It was a blast
Old 05-09-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd get involved in a soccer sim. I wish I could have carried on the last one, but as people can probably tell from my distinct lack of posting my time is getting taken up a lot right now.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you just die and go away already, Villa? Stop playing like assholes, Chelsea.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

There we go. Thank you, Frank.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Goal line technology. ffs.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

LAMPARD <3 <3

For today anyway
Old 05-11-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Win and we're safe. Take care of business at QPR, boys. Massive game.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

If we don't win today we deserve to go down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Win and we're safe. Take care of business at QPR, boys. Massive game.
Could Wigan not win their both games and then beat us on goal difference?

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-11-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
If we don't win today we deserve to go down.

Could Wigan not win their both games and then beat us on goal difference?
Wigan plays Villa in the last game of the season

Also, our game is tomorrow.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Wigan plays Villa in the last game of the season

Also, our game is tomorrow.
thats worked out nicely.

****, i looked last night at about 2am to see when it was and it said tommorow

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-11-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my Wigan!!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

:b anana::ban ana::banan a: :b anana::ban ana::banan a: :b anana::ban ana::banan a: :b anana::ban ana::banan a: :b anana::ban ana::banan a:

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-11-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the soccer sim thing happening? If it does shoot me a pm, the next couple of weeks at least for me are quite free :D

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ain't even mad
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stoke lol10characters

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh, ffs.....Steven Taylor is out for some reason and now we get the immortal Mike Williamson. Dammit. I actually like Willo as a squad player and he has had some massive game for us, but we don't need his lack of pace against Remy.