Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-14-2013, 06:07 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
I doubt many of you will be that interested but for the Palace v Watford playoff final I hope you'd keep Crystal Palace in your thoughts. We had Greg Berhalter and Jovan Kirovski back in the day and of course CPFC Baltimore before we went into administration so you gotta be on our side. Plus our manager does things like this...

http://www.keek.com/!Tlkdcab
They are certainly entertaining. I have been watching them since United nabbed Zaha so I could see more of him. That goal in the semi-finals was absolute class.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I think Arsenal wants to win this game...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wigan...

:(

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I blame newcastle.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's almost like Arsenal told Wigan "that's enough children".

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand liking Wigan. I understand liking Martinez, but the club completely sucks.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything I do with outside of the USMNT soccer is pretty arbitrary. They're an underdog across the ocean, they got an awesome manager, they've had some players I enjoy, they pull some ridiculous upsets. Maybe their fanbase blows and the majority of their year is spent playing ugly football and Whelan is a tool. Oh well. I hate the structure of European football so I'll root for an underdog any chance I get.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just enjoy seeing them pull off miracles every year when they somehow manage to stay up. not anymore!

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-14-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I love Vermaelen and some arsenal players, I'd like to see Totenham get the 4th CL spot because Vertonghen and Dembele are awesome too and because it'll had one reason for Gareth Bale not to join Madrid or Barca.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I hate the structure of European football so I'll root for an underdog any chance I get.
What do you hate ? And why ?
Old 05-14-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dislike lack of parity.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aren't you a Man City fan?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-14-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Aren't you a Man City fan?
Yeah, I am. My buddy came back from studying abroad in Manchester as a huge fan. I was just getting into the game at the time so it was a natural fit to start watching the games with him. Obviously it didn't take long to figure out that they were buying everything in sight so as to join the elite company, but I didn't approach fandom looking for a team with guaranteed success. And honestly I wasn't even upset when they lost to Wigan.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't understand liking Wigan. I understand liking Martinez, but the club completely sucks.
Wigan's relegation escapes have been the most exciting thing about the EPL for the past few years. After Swansea, and Tottenham now that they have Holtby and Dembele, they're easily the english club it's easiest for me to root for.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Wigan's relegation escapes have been the most exciting thing about the EPL for the past few years.
Agreed, but not because I am rooting for them to complete the escape. I want them to go down because everything about them is terrible bar Martinez. This year is the best of both worlds. No Wigan in the EPL and I think Martinez will leave for a better job.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Martinez is the only manager i'd be totally fine with us sacking Pardew for. Doubt it's going to happen, but it's not unrealistic.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Martinez is the only manager i'd be totally fine with us sacking Pardew for. Doubt it's going to happen, but it's not unrealistic.
They already said Pardew will be staying.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lack of parity? It's like that in basically every sport but nobody has ever repeated since it's been dubbed the Champions League.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Possible poor choice of words when I refer to "European football." I meant the majority of national leagues more than anything, as in relation to the Wigan discussion. Bottom teams almost never keep their best players and have the chance to become contenders. Champions League draws on a lot more very good teams and has a knockout playoff style, so there are more chances there.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well then that does make a lot more sense then. The rich get richer while the mid level and lower teams never get to prosper. Even though Dortmund knocked my boys out I really don't wanna see a team like that break up.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I hate it. One of the best things about sport is the unpredictability. What is the point of watching if you already know what's going to happen?

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-15-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great goal from Torres.. slick play to plant his left leg to stiff arm the keeper when he rounded him. Classic El Nino
Old 05-15-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If Jol gets sacked, I'd like to see Martinez at Fulham.

I hope Jol stays, but there are definitely rumors swirling. They may finish 17th after being 10th a few weeks ago. Zero heart once they got to 40 points.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Tough last few games to be a Benfica fan. Chelsea celebrating like this is the Champions League lol.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Martinez to Everton, duh.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-15-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I was pulling for the Benfica lads.