Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-24-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moutinho's slick, he's like Xavi or Gundogan, he can slip around people to play his passes and really make a team flow forward. He'll do great in Ligue 1, but he'd do great in any league. With Moutinho, Rodriguez and Falcao, Monaco could be a very interesting team next season.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I actually think Man Citeh would become really awesome if they got Pellegrini, he's an excellent coach and if they brought Isco with him they could absolutely win the league and final do something in europe.
Basically what I've been saying/hoping for/is a popular theory.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't love Moutinho.....I've never been that impressed with him.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
There is no chance in hell we will sell Varane to Chelsea or anybody. Put down the pipe dude.
One can only hope ...
I prefer to hope for the monster Varane than getting the not-wanted Coentrao.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please sell Varane.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Moutinho's slick, he's like Xavi or Gundogan, he can slip around people to play his passes and really make a team flow forward. He'll do great in Ligue 1, but he'd do great in any league. With Moutinho, Rodriguez and Falcao, Monaco could be a very interesting team next season.
falcao isn't a done deal yet right? he's such a great player, i wanna see him in the most accessible league for me, the BPL.

i can't watch this without getting a boner. maybe i should go see a doctor?

the BPL's gonna be a two horse race between manshitty and chelski. i'm curious how jose utilizes hazard.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Silly falconer counting out Man U. You do realize they very well may have RVP and Lewandowski up front next year, right?
Old 05-24-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moyes is a good manager, I'm definitely not counting Man Utd out. Perhaps not my favorite next year, but certainly a contender.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

moyes may be a good manager but he's in over his head for the first season at least. there's no fergie time without fergie. i'm a huge fan of pelligrini and he will be the better mancunian manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Silly falconer counting out Man U. You do realize they very well may have RVP and Lewandowski up front next year, right?
silly rob! highly doubt lewa goes anywhere but bayern.
http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bunde...zu-bayern.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILD
sagt Kloppo: „Für beide wäre es 1000-mal besser, als Champions-League-Sieger zum neuen Verein zu gehen als zum Triple-Gewinner zu kommen."
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/ju...8194.bild.html
klopp: (on gotze & leaveandowski) "It'd be better for both to arrive at their new club as CL winners than to go to the treble winners."

Last edited by thefalconer : 05-24-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I honestly don't love Moutinho.....I've never been that impressed with him.
I don't love him the way I do Ilkay or Pirlo, but he's excellent in that role to, maybe not quite as incisive though. Still would've been one of the EPL's best passing midfielders and really solidified a team like the manchester clubs or Chelsea by smoothing out their build up and letting them actually create with the ball instead of just racing forward wildly as is the current EPL style.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neymar to Barca. Thank the lord this mess is over.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You had to know they were going to go hard this summer after a "disappointing" season.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

@0:38
Old 05-24-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
sauce? i just read that santos received another official offer from barca and are considering.

Last edited by thefalconer : 05-24-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's painfully obvious that he is about to pick them. Madrid is more concrned with Cavani. I don't even want Neymar at all.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

god i love cavani but falcao has replaced him in my heart. happy to see mazzari land the inter job; he's done great things at napoli.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...league-preview

Today is the day we have all been waiting for.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

No not really lol. But anyways go Munich.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I can't help but not be that excited. All German final is pretty lame.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Yes, let the butthurt flow as german footie begins its take over of the beautiful game.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I have nothing against German teams, but Champions League is undeniably at its best when you get inter-country matchups.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

*shrug* The CL is best when the games are compelling, and nobody other than BVB can stop Bayern this year, making this the most compelling final possible.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
*shrug* The CL is best when the games are compelling, and nobody other than BVB can stop Bayern this year, making this the most compelling final possible.
It's one game in a CL final. Anyone can stop anyone, especially when you're talking about quality teams.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Gotze was playing. I'd be much more excited for this match if he were.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's one game in a CL final. Anyone can stop anyone, especially when you're talking about quality teams.
Not this year's Bayern, those guys are on a mission and all on fire. There's only a couple teams that even have a prayer against them and Dortmund is the one of those three that best matches up against Bayern and has the experience against them to actually pull it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I wish Gotze was playing. I'd be much more excited for this match if he were.
I wish Gotze and Kroos were playing, but Hummels is the injury I'm most concerned with, Dortmund can still tear through that Bayern defense with Reus, Lewa and Kuba if Ilkay and Mats are their awesome selves, and with Sahin on the bench to let them push Ilkay forward, if they have to chase the game Dortmund still can break Bayern down.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: