Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good save!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those were some of the weakest penalties I've ever seen.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys always find that there is one team you just can't beat on FM? For me without a doubt with Monaco it is Toulouse FC, I haven't managed to beat them in 7 attempts now, it's driving me nuts!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Do you guys always find that there is one team you just can't beat on FM? For me without a doubt with Monaco it is Toulouse FC, I haven't managed to beat them in 7 attempts now, it's driving me nuts!
Arsenal gives me fits. I have good records against City, United, Madrid, and others, but I cant beat Arsenal, especially in matches that matter.

Update to the djp/comahan save. Ozil is injured and will be out for a while, which sucksssss, but on the plus side I have an agreement with Napoli to bring Cavani in during the January window for £27.5M up front and £12.5M in incentives. Would have cost me a lot more, but I used the media to unsettle him and he asked Napoli for a transfer, which lowered his price.

On djp's side he made a splash too, agreeing to bring Gotze into Barca for £30M up front and about £15M in incentives, which frightens the **** out of me. Playing against Messi, Gotze, Iniesta, Xavi, Thiago, Rodrigo, etc is going to be a nightmare.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spain's obviously the better team, but for whatever reason I'm going with Brazil tonight.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Yep. I play the 01/02 edition with updated rosters, and I always have trouble beating 1 specific mediocre team in every league. In England its always Wolverhampton. In France is St Etienne. In Germany its Wolfsburgh. In Italy its Lecce, and in Spain its Valladolid. Drives me insane.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A bit lucky but nonetheless good start so far.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha, Neymar went down like he was hit by a car. Tremendous.

SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fml definite red card!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great acting by Neymar there. Definitely a foul but damn he milked that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just had the most depressing loss in the Copa America quarter final! :(

It's Jamaica, we shouldn't even be there! I have no idea how we got out the group. Started off with a 3-1 loss to Brazil and then beat Paraguay and Hondorus, both 4-1. Got Chile in the quarters and decided to stay with the attacking strategy i've called "Spain"...So we draw 1-1, it goes to extra time and then we lose 5-4 on penalties. :'(

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 06-30-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I don't have as much of a problem with what Neymar did as just blatant diving. I mean, it was a foul. Unless the ref is a retaard it's not going to change or influence the decision in any way. It's more annoying when there's an actual injustice.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-30-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

This is great so far.

Old 06-30-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

The only problem for Brazil right now is that most of their success is coming from some very high-intensity play, which I very seriously doubt can last for a full 90 minutes. Hopefully they'll milk it for as much as possible. That and Brazil's being a bit rough at moments.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Finish that, Fred!

Old 06-30-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

beautiful pass from neymar. brazil absolutely dominating!

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-30-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

As a Barca supporter the one thing I've liked the most of Neymar's performance this tournament has been his passing. His ball skills and goalscoring are well documented, but he's had some tremendous passes this summer, which should make him a great fit.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Fantastic clearance. That should have been an easy goal for Pedro.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

omg David Luiz

Old 06-30-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

holy shieeet

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-30-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Neymaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Oscaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-30-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Fantastic half from Brazil.

Old 06-30-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Spain definitely isn't out of this. They're certainly good enough to score at least 2 to get into ET. Brazil is going to tire at some point, and Spain will eventually establish a passing game because of it. But that being said, Brazil's still got the talent to easily hold on, and you've got to appreciate everything they've done so far. Great game so far.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Dammit, missed #3 eating dinner.

Sig by Matthew Jones