Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well thats what MUFC said. They also said they never actually wanted Thiago. Not that im compeltely dismissing it as being legit, but so much BS comes out around this time. At least Utd was dumb enough to turn it down if its true!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't come in here and homer around. I comment once in a while and that's all.

This Rooney/Mata deal is the worst though.
mata wasn't included in the deal according to newer reports. it was a straight cash bid. i hate kagawa like most here hate mexicanos but he could be such a beast at his natural position and role. hopefully moyes utilizes him as the playmaker in the CAM position and not as an inside forward or inverted winger.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Well thats what MUFC said. They also said they never actually wanted Thiago. Not that im compeltely dismissing it as being legit, but so much BS comes out around this time. At least Utd was dumb enough to turn it down if its true!
you're right, nothing's credible this time of the year until you see the player with the shirt at a presser. speculation was that moyes wasn't sold on thiago being able to thrive with the physicality of the BPL. there are new rumors emerging that manure are considering a modric bid. i personally like modric more, thiago is just the sexy commodity right now.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Why did I let Rob talk me into rooting for Newcastle?
Picking a consistent top 6 team would be incredibly ******* lame and you are cool. And Newcastle is fine.....we won't lose Cisse (never believe anything the English press say; they are worse than Fox News) and if we lose Cabaye, it will be for a fuckton of money.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tend to root for Tottenham, not because I'm incredibly ******* lame, but because one of my roommates is a huge Arsenal fan, and well, **** him.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of all the EPL teams, I've always had a soft spot for Man City. Mainly because my uncle got me one of those red and black jerseys back when I was younger and tried to pass it off as an AC Milan one.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I applaud your uncle for the effort.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Bills fans recognize other horrible teams regardless of sport.
Speak for yourself! Though I was kind of roped into my current fandom, they provide at least some hardware every now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Out of all the EPL teams, I've always had a soft spot for Man City. Mainly because my uncle got me one of those red and black jerseys back when I was younger and tried to pass it off as an AC Milan one.
That's my Rufus.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

My fandom stems from FIFA, loving the color blue (thats a big one!), and irrationally becoming a huge Michael Ballack fan in the 06 World Cup. Went to another level thanks to Football Manager.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

come join the bony 2013 movement brent.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
My fandom stems from FIFA, loving the color blue (thats a big one!), and irrationally becoming a huge Michael Ballack fan in the 06 World Cup. Went to another level thanks to Football Manager.
My school just had a pretty popular exchange with Manchester Metropolitan, so I met enough people going both ways who were big into City. I was trying to get into the game more at the time so those just kind of went together. It also coincided with when they started to spend all the money, so, yeah. Go me.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bony was way over-priced. Michu is sexy as **** though.

And, if you are an American sports fan (we deal with front runners all the ******* time) and got into soccer over the age of 15, there are very few excuses I'll accept for picking Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or, if your fandom was born in the past few years, Man City or Spurs.

It is lame.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coyb! Everton! The Superior Team In Liverpool!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not going to lie I hate most of my fellow Manchester United fans. Personally if you haven't been to a game or actually lived in the surrounded area, rooting for a big club is front-running.

:) I lucked out in that the English side of my family are Manchester United nuts and I got to experience it from a young age :D
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I honestly don't care how it's viewed. I have a great group of friends that are City fans around here and I had support for them born out of friendship (and ignorance). 30% of the league was also just labeled as front-runners so whatever. If you're familiar with my presence in this thread then you might recognize that I would likely be a Wigan fan foremost if I had found my own way, but my heart is sold (get it!?)

Also Newcastle is lame.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Everton fan ?

oh god.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
A Everton fan ?

oh god.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-18-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This calls for a Torres gif.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

You are a ass sir.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-18-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
You are a ass sir.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You are a ass sir.
<3 If wasn't so merciless in my Torres trolling what would you have to look forward to being that you are a Liverpool fan?
Old 07-18-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Bony was way over-priced. Michu is sexy as **** though.

And, if you are an American sports fan (we deal with front runners all the ******* time) and got into soccer over the age of 15, there are very few excuses I'll accept for picking Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or, if your fandom was born in the past few years, Man City or Spurs.

It is lame.
bony's impressive goal tally is somewhat misleading and i have some doubts as to his impact in the PL. so many of his goals were tap-ins and PKs. nonetheless, his positioning and strength is undoubtedly class and hopefully he can poach a lot of goals set up by swansea's pass oriented system.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I honestly don't care how it's viewed. I have a great group of friends that are City fans around here and I had support for them born out of friendship (and ignorance). 30% of the league was also just labeled as front-runners so whatever. If you're familiar with my presence in this thread then you might recognize that I would likely be a Wigan fan foremost if I had found my own way, but my heart is sold (get it!?)

Also Newcastle is lame.
If I'm not mistaken, didn't you get in just before they got the money? Even so, having a bunch of friends pull you into a team is somewhat acceptable.