Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-16-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I have off on Monday. Just a bit excited about that.

Tomorrow's plans probably depend on tonight. Good chance I'm at the bar to root for Swans, though.
I took off Monday too. Unfortunately, Newcastle will probably get steamrolled by at least 3 goals.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Good chance I'm at the bar to root for Swans, though.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
FPL begins tomorrow! sign up if you've been pushing it off!

fantasy.premierleague.com
DC Soccer Bonanza
1078718-251845
I joined. I've never done fantasy soccer before, so it will probably be a disaster, but we'll see.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:14 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I'm not sure I like Liverpool being the first game of the EPL, seems like a great way to highlight we're not as far forward as some of our homer fans think.

Having said that I have had a bet on Liverpool to win 2-0 with Daniel Sturridge to score first, but I certainly don't think it will be easy, more that I just think Stoke will be lacking an identity without Pulis.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:17 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go 3-1 Liverpool

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stoke are going to be very bad this year, methinks. I think 'Pool take the points. 2-0 sounds about right.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:30 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had a 1 accumulator as well on all the fixtures, obviously this will never come through (odds of over 2000-1 reflect this), but for 1 it's worth a little punt

Liverpool vs Stoke - Liverpool to win
Arsenal vs Aston Villa - Arsenal to win
Norwich vs Everton - Draw
Sunderland vs Fulham - Draw
West Brom vs Southampton - West Brom to win
West Ham vs Cardiff - West Ham to win (this is the one I am least confident in)
Swansea vs Man U - Man U to win
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham - Tottenham to win
Chelsea vs Hull - Chelsea to win
Man City vs Newcastle (aka the SWDC derby) - Man City to win (sorry Rob, SP etc!)

Old 08-17-2013, 06:54 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did he miss that :O

Old 08-17-2013, 06:56 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

No idea, but I am very glad he did, also not too pleased to see Mignolet flapping at a cross!

ARGH, thought that was my first goalscorer bet

Old 08-17-2013, 06:58 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

So close from Kolo

Old 08-17-2013, 06:59 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Man this game is going at a rapid pace!

Old 08-17-2013, 06:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Very exciting game thus far. So close on Sturridge to score 1st, UK!
Old 08-17-2013, 07:01 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I know, come on Daniel get me that goal!

Old 08-17-2013, 07:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I like Mignolet a lot. He looks like he is ******** a brick out there though.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:04 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Whoa Mignolet, stop that

Old 08-17-2013, 07:05 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Yeah we will have less of that please Simon, also unlike Coutinho there to slightly overhit a pass, thought Aspas was in!

Old 08-17-2013, 07:07 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Aspas is interesting. I don't see him scoring much more than 10 goals, but he has all of the tools to be a good player.....just not a lead the line type of striker.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:08 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Aspas is intelligent with his movement, but he misses a lot of chances it seems from preseason, if he can get his conversion rate up he'll be a good one (but how many strikers can you say that about hey?)

Old 08-17-2013, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Aspas is intelligent with his movement, but he misses a lot of chances it seems from preseason, if he can get his conversion rate up he'll be a good one (but how many strikers can you say that about hey?)
Never been a good goalscorer, really. I wouldn't bank on it! Useful player/creates chances just because of his movement, but he'll never bang them in.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:11 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Good to see Lucas back and biting into challenges, a full preseason should help him rediscover his top form.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:13 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Enrique, so close!!

edit - Ugh massive amounts of deja vu going on, let's not have a season like last season and start converting these good chances!

Last edited by UKfan : 08-17-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:19 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Coutinho <3

Old 08-17-2013, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Coutinho <3
Poor man's Mata.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Poor man's Mata.
So the 2nd best player on the planet? Not bad.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Poor man's Mata.
Not biting :)