Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-02-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was rumor about Ozil possibly going to United, don't get how £36m for Herrera works but not the £40m for Ozil.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wages. Arsenal offered him like 2million pounds more a year.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And because they have Rooney and Kagawa (and Welbeck apparently, at least in Moyes' eyes) at the spot that Ozil plays. They need guys who play deeper. Ozil is obviously much better though.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kagawa will not be getting a game anytime soon. If he couldn't make the bench w/ Rooney out, he's toast.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like JFK's big target has been Ngolo Kante all along!
Old 09-02-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football Planet ‏@iFootballPlanet 1m
BREAKING: David Moyes confirmed Manchester United are closing in on signing Brazilian attacker Nobodinho.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From a Spurs insider. Not sure if it will end up true, but interesting nonetheless.

'We asked about Ozil tentatively. "Won't go to a team that won't win titles" tells me he won't go to Arsenal. We'll see.'

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Deal is done. Your source lies, Caddy.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Deals are never done until the club announces it! I'd know, I'm a Spurs fan. Unless you are saying we do have Willian, Moutinho and Damaio and they are just hiding?

Old 09-02-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
New reports say that Özil failed his Arsenal medical due to an asthma attack from the dust in the club's trophy cabinet.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Lukaku to Everton on loan, it looks like. Not thrilled, but at least he'll get playing time.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oooo, I like Lukaku with Everton.

Also hope Moses can find good time at Liverpool.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Pardew's next interview:

"We got one very talented striker on loan
Blah Blah Blah
We signed a lot last January that were meant for the summer
Blah Blah Blah
We were after 1 or 2 more but couldn't get them over the line
Blah Blah Blah
We have a couple of targets we will look into again in January
Blah Blah Blah
We kept Cabaye so that's like an extra signing (No it's ******* not)."
Old 09-02-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I wanted Lukaku to get his chance in Chelsea!!! :(

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Looks like Lukaku prefers to go back to WBA over joining Everton.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I bet Lukaku doesn't go. If anyone, I think it will be Ba.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Mata and Mourinho apparently have both ok'd the move to PSG. Let's see if they can hash out a fee in the next hour.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Mata to PSG, then hijack Ozil from Arsenal at the last second.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 28s
RT: @HLNinEngeland Confirmation: Romelu #Lukaku is on his way to Everton although West Brom was also in business. #EFC #WBA

Old 09-02-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I hate Real Madrid. We supposedly have a 'partnership agreement' with them, but all it's gotten us is two prolonged transfers that have disrupted the team and selling one of the best CAMs in the world to our arch rival. :\

Old 09-02-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

GFN France really is just the best. Had the Mata scoop 6 hours ago....BBC just confirming now. If I were a Chelsea fan, I'd watch their twitter like a hawk.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Old 09-02-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Matt Spiro, specifically, is the one that had the news.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Except Bale would have gone even if Lamela didn't come in.