Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moyes: Identify yourself to the world.
[holds microphone in front of Shinji Kagawa, as if he is conducting a news interview]
Kagawa: Shinji Kagawa, midfielder.
Moyes: And what... what is this?
Kagawa: It's a... horrible Man U midfield waiting to choke away the whole season.
Moyes: And who is capable of saving such a midfield?
Kagawa: Only me.
Moyes: Only you. Thank you, Shinji.
[snaps Kagawa's neck. The crowd screams in terror]

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

moyes stated that kagawa and zaha should get a run of games following the intl break. we'll see if he follows through. i can't see how he rates welbeck in the hole over kagawa.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has it been thoroughly established that Moyes, and by proxy felaini, haven't been sent to United as Homeland-esque double-agents? Only there to sabotage ManU will funneling money to Everton under the guise of incompetence? These are questions that we must learn the answers to?
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if only he didn't have stamina issues..

Last edited by thefalconer : 09-04-2013 at 02:31 PM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man can you like NOT post that....I don't wanna tear up any.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post

if only he didn't have stamina issues..
Just made my two free transfers in our SWDC PL pool to grab Ozil. Dropped Aguero/Coutinho and picked up Sturridge/Ozil... ya'll gotta catch up to me btw!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Just made my two free transfers in our SWDC PL pool to grab Ozil. Dropped Aguero/Coutinho and picked up Sturridge/Ozil... ya'll gotta catch up to me btw!
That's just not going to happen. I'm already resigned to being relegated to a league with people from Yahoo comments.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Mcgee is resigning, my only goal was to beat him.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going Mancini reverse psychology on you. Also, my payroll of 100 is simply not enough.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be such an amazing year of soccer. I have a feeling this EPL/CL season is going to be bonkers, and then we get a World ******* Cup. Amazing.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, we get 2 free transfers per week in fantasy?
Old 09-04-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You get one a week, but if you don't use it from the previous weeks, they add up I believe.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
You get one a week, but if you don't use it from the previous weeks, they add up I believe.
Ah....wish I knew this. I was making transfers for the hell of it.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is going to be such an amazing year of soccer. I have a feeling this EPL/CL season is going to be bonkers, and then we get a World ******* Cup. Amazing.
Will be a great year in the BuLi to. The title race will be epic, and with Leverkusen, Schalke, Gladbach, Wolfsburg, Freiburg, Hannover, etc there's a lot of strong teams that play attractive soccer. Even at the bottom there's a lot of intrigue with everyone except Braunschweig. All 4 BuLi CL teams have groups that they can get through, and our two EL teams have manageable groups to.

With arsenal germanizing and Holtby getting a more prominent role with Spurs even the Germans abroad will be part of a lot of drama.

BTW I'm just gunna keep repeating the name Christian Streich until you guys understand that he is Kloppo 2.0 and needs to move into kloppo's neighborhood to turn their rivals Schalke into legit title contenders.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Ah....wish I knew this. I was making transfers for the hell of it.
At most you can only get 2 in a week. You can go 5 weeks without a transfer but you'd still only have 2 to use.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used my damn wildacard already. I knew it was stupid, but I get a rush of excitement and lose all self control. I'm screwed for the forseeable future.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I used my damn wildacard already. I knew it was stupid, but I get a rush of excitement and lose all self control. I'm screwed for the forseeable future.
I used my wildcard too and switched out a good amount of my players. But I like where I stand now. I was banking too much on players who I thought would break out but I got scared and switched it up.

FW - Giroud
FW - Benteke
FW - Sturridge
MF - Silva
MF - Paulinho
MF - Hazard
D - Ivanovic
D - Agger
D - Coleman
D - Walker
GK - Lloris

The only player I wish I kept was Zabaleta.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I used my wildcard too and switched out a good amount of my players. But I like where I stand now. I was banking too much on players who I thought would break out but I got scared and switched it up.

FW - Giroud
FW - Benteke
FW - Sturridge
MF - Silva
MF - Paulinho
MF - Hazard
D - Ivanovic
D - Agger
D - Coleman
D - Walker
GK - Lloris

The only player I wish I kept was Zabaleta.
Fantasy PL is all about taking players who are the central part of their teams. For example, you just can't take chances on any City strikers because the goals/playing time is so spread out. Rickie Lambert is a prime example. He scores a huge % of Southampton's goals. That's incredibly valuable in fantasy PL because he doesn't cost a lot of money. Also, I recommend never spending for a GK. There are plenty of bargain GKs who will be within striking distance of Cech/de Gea/Lloris/Hart. Last year, I used Begovic and he was amazing. This year, I've got Jaaskalainen and he's been just fine.

I finished in the 95th percentile on ESPN PL last year, and I'm at 98.8% (922 overall) this year.

Your new roster is real solid btw, what was your old one?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your new roster is real solid btw, what was your old one?
This is what my squad was before:

FW - Benteke
FW - Lambert
M - Hazard
M - Joe Cole
M - Michu
M - Sessegnon
D - Ivanovic
D - Mertesacker
D - Agger
D - Zabaleta
GK - Begovic

I had Kagawa on the bench as well. I thought he would get a lot more playing time than what he is getting now. I had Lambert for the reason you said because how he is such of a high percentage of the goals for Southampton. The Squad I put together was before I realized you could switch the formations around. But Yeah I'm pretty satisfied with my squad. My bench players are Ward-Prowse of Southampton, James Chester of Hull City and Ross Barkley of Everton. I'm hoping with the transfer of Felliani that Barkley will receive more playing time.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Cole ? ew

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see Australia get pumped in the cornhole by Brazil this week. :\

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Did you move to London yet, Caddy?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Did you move to London yet, Caddy?
I'll be on a plane there this time next week!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Sturridge on at least the bench today?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Injured thigh

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote