Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-06-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

France have not scored in 483 minutes.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO US down the Ticos!

The US needs a better nickname, as Yanks is too northeast-centric for my taste.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These extra security guards better be ready to rumble if when CR loses tonight.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No BeIn Sports for me which blows. I also can't go out to watch before I have to work tomorrow morning. Crappy GameCast it is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug McIntyre ‏@DougMacESPN 5m
Michael Bradley limping badly as he walks off after warmups. Not a good sign for the #usmnt. #USAvCRC

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
No BeIn Sports for me which blows. I also can't go out to watch before I have to work tomorrow morning. Crappy GameCast it is.
Yep, I wish I could be in the FirstRow for the US game, especially this 1. But, maybe we need to be in the .EU to see away qualifiers consistently.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Doug McIntyre ‏@DougMacESPN 5m
Michael Bradley limping badly as he walks off after warmups. Not a good sign for the #usmnt. #USAvCRC
Yeah I am watching, WTF... how does he get hurt like that in warmups?
He must have had a Packers jersey on underneath.

BeIn sucks, but I had to order it on DirecTV to get these road USMNT games.

I hope Altidore is able to hit the pitch in half2.

Go USA.... and don't card our guys Mexican ref!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

BeIn Sport can suck a d. Get some cable companies to carry you, dammit.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

**** you, Beas. you can eat a d.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
BeIn Sport can suck a d. Get some cable companies to carry you, dammit.
Pissed i can't watch it. I'm already watching a football game online. Stupid obscure channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

U-verse just picked it up.

Unfortunate goal.

I am having Revolution's Oktoberfest, and it's going down smooth.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm drinking Bud heavy tall boys cuz 'merica.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, this is terrible so far. Not up for this game at all. Save us, Jozy.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, this is terrible so far. Not up for this game at all. Save us, Jozy.
Looks like they are saving it all for Tuesday vs El Tri.

I wonder how big the home pitch advantage will be for the Mexicans Tuesday night.
In Columbus.
Ohio.
USA.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, if Bradley is out, we lose a crapload.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Looks like they are saving it all for Tuesday vs El Tri.

I wonder how big the home pitch advantage will be for the Mexicans Tuesday night.
In Columbus.
Ohio.
USA.
Columbus has been the venue of choice the past few qualifying cycles. You may be too young to know the original Dos a Cero.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ahhh...great save there. Awesome technique from Fabian.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The USA defense is hilarious tonight.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The USA defense is hilarious tonight.
Not watching the game. Who do they have back there tonight?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Not watching the game. Who do they have back there tonight?
Orozco- Besler- Gonzalez - Beasley.

They have been awful. But been put in worse position because Costa Rica is just doing whatever they want in the midfield.

I never thought I would say this, but this game needs Beckerman.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

I couldn't wait for the stream to catch up.

GOOOOOALL. Way to get back in it.

And the stream just switched to spanish!

Old 09-06-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay being lucky

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Horrid pen, but I'll take it! And this stream has been awesomeness: http://www.vipboxonline.eu/football/...am-online.html.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Horrid pen, but I'll take it! And this stream has been awesomeness: .
Thanks, but id take it down just in case.

Zusi was horrid the first 30, but then found his form again in the final 15.

Everyone seems to have settled down. Do you think we see a true forward in the 2nd half?

Last edited by dabears10 : 09-06-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Horrid pen, but I'll take it! And this stream has been awesomeness:
That's the stream I'm using as well.

Lucky to be down only 1. Things seemed to turn towards the end of the first, so hopefully it continues in the second half.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote