Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-28-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my, 3-2 Aston Villa.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kompany has not been particularly great for a while now.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, West Brom is beating ManU as well.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Damn, West Brom is beating ManU as well.
Amaltifano looks smooth out there for WBA. Sessegnon is doing Sessegnon things. I like WBA. Might be my #2 team in the PL.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Dammit Toure, just shoot it yourself.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Milner being on is hilarious.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Milner being on is hilarious.
These last couple of minutes really highlight that fact.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manchester, loooooooooooool.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Suck it, city of Manchester.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manchesterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp that was fun. Rio has gotten progressively worse to the point where I'd rather see Evans and I HATE Evans. He played a big part in allowing both of WBA's goals. WBA deserved it though. Played smart, defended well, and in the end finished their chances.

Moyes in certainly in over his head though.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is such an open season. Good stuff.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-28-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rio Ferdinand is terrible and has been non-Man U class for like 3 years now.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow. Horseshit red....if anyone should be gone, it is Vertonghen.
Yeah, that was an AWFUL call. Torres did nothing wrong at all.

In a related note, Torres has these 10-15 minute bursts where he looks like he's a huge part of the game for Chelsea and then 20-25 minutes of nothing. It's sad honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Manchesterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Now Arsenal need to lose to Swansea and that would complete a most glorious day for Liverpool without even playing.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If there is ever a year where I think we may get a shock winner in the PL, this is it. I could see Arsenal, Spurs or maybe even Liverpool (I still think they need a more consistent finisher, but we'll see if Sturridge can keep it up/ Suarez can finish consistently again) taking it if they get the right breaks.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If there is ever a year where I think we may get a shock winner in the PL, this is it. I could see Arsenal, Spurs or maybe even Liverpool (I still think they need a more consistent finisher, but we'll see if Sturridge can keep it up/ Suarez can finish consistently again) taking it if they get the right breaks.
Yep, the top 3 didn't really improve much at all on the players side of things. Spurs and Arsenal both improved a lot. Liverpool could definitely be there, but they'd need to avoid significant injuries.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-28-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Yep, the top 3 didn't really improve much at all on the players side of things. Spurs and Arsenal both improved a lot. Liverpool could definitely be there, but they'd need to avoid significant injuries.
Suarez coming back is going to be absolutely huge for Liverpool with Coutinho out. If they can string together some wins until Coutinho comes back, who knows?

I'm a bit worried about Sturridge. He seems tired already, I don't know why Liverpool fielded such a strong squad midweek. Sturridge, Gerrad, and Lucas look like they could have used a game off.

The "good" news is that Liverpool don't play in Europe at all so they should be able to manage injuries decently.

If Soldado can start putting some goals in, I could certainly see Spurs making a decent run.

Arsenal looks damn good too. United being so awful has opened it up big time.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

City should be the team to beat, but despite Pelligrini they still haven't gelled. I'm rooting for Tottenham and Arsenal to both make the CL so Holtby can make it to the CL as well as Mesut and Zelalem, so I'm cool with the manchester clubs underachieving and Chelsea meandering through the season.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

I remember Tahiti at the Confederations Cup and basically they were a laughing stock. But dammit, these guys are legit at this Beach Soccer World Cup.

They got Brazil down 1-0 to them at the moment.

EDIT: Of course, Brazil ties it after I praise them.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:12 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Tahiti ties it at 6 with a 1:20 left!

Brazil is in trouble, down to three men.

EDIT: I guess its like a powerplay, cause they are back to the full amount of players.

EDIT2: Looks like Brazil will prevail with a goal in extra time.

Last edited by RufusMcDaniel : 09-29-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

TAHITI Ties it at the buzzer! We're going to penalties.

EDIT: Brazil wins on penalties and takes 3rd place.

Last edited by RufusMcDaniel : 09-29-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

How glorious would it be if Man Utd didn't even get top 4? And it's a real possibility. They'd have to sack David Moyes, hahahahahaha.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-29-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I like how Rufus was giving us continuous beach soccer updates. Never change, sir.

I hope Man U sacks Moyes. Then we sack Pardew and swoop in.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Scum looking better already. Dammit.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eww. Brendan Rogers' outfit.