Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-12-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when they hit Dida with one. Then like a million people threw one down and it just exploded behind the goal.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:59 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
Wow 9 days with no discussion on this page,

any way two HUGE WINS FOR ENGLAND this week.
England play well, Lampard doesn't play... nah I can't possibly see a connection there

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Arsenal is so NASTY!!!!!!! Francesc Fabregas has been absolutely dominant for them lately and is showing the world that he's the best CM. Meanwhile EA and RVP have combined for 5 goals in 4 games and are proving that we don't need Henry.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah he makes Ronaldinho look like garbage...

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.

He does, Ronaldinho is not even the best player on the Brazilian national team let alone Center Midfielder, let alone best in the world.

Old 09-15-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would disagree.. just because Ronaldinho doesn't score as many goals (maybe) doesn't mean he isn't. I have yet to see a player with a better touch and shot. Dinho's passes are always dead on and he has probably the best field awareness of anyone. People always say Kaka is so much better but I saw them play together and Ronaldinho was the one who really impressed me.. Kaka was just fast as hell.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
I would disagree.. just because Ronaldinho doesn't score as many goals (maybe) doesn't mean he isn't. I have yet to see a player with a better touch and shot. Dinho's passes are always dead on and he has probably the best field awareness of anyone. People always say Kaka is so much better but I saw them play together and Ronaldinho was the one who really impressed me.. Kaka was just fast as hell.
What are you talking about? Ronaldinho scores a ton, he has 2 goals this year already and had 21 last year, third in La Liga. Kaka is in fact a better player than Dino this year. His pace, speed, and footwork are unmatched by anyone. And to be honest with you, based solely what I've seen in the EPL and La Liga, Fabregas has been off to a much better start and has been so crucial and valuable to Arsenal's early success.

Last edited by nvot9 : 09-15-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

yeah I respect your opinion but I have yet to see a better player and I would rather have Dinho on my team than any other player in the world

Old 09-17-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Champions League begins tommorow, or the group stages start tommorow.

Liverpool - Porto is on ESPN2 at 1:45 central
Man U - Sporting Lisbon tommorow 1:45 central
Barca - Lyon tommorow ESPNclasic 4 central tommorow

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Mourinho is gone, i was shocked but it was only a matter of time

first to 500 posts
Old 09-20-2007, 05:22 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/7004083.stm

Mourinho replaced by Avram Grant

Old 09-25-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

ronaldinho no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That's so unreal....

I can't believe the spending Chelsea is willing to do. Personally, i think Ronaldinho should stay in spain, the style there suits him better. I realize that he wasn't quite on par this year in comparison with his last couple, but still, if i were the man making the decisions, i wouldn't let him walk....or really make Chelsea pay and charge an unprecidented transfer fee.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chelsea is really making me mad. STOP TURNING INTO REAL MADRID ALREADY!!
Old 09-25-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
That's so unreal....

I can't believe the spending Chelsea is willing to do. Personally, i think Ronaldinho should stay in spain, the style there suits him better. I realize that he wasn't quite on par this year in comparison with his last couple, but still, if i were the man making the decisions, i wouldn't let him walk....or really make Chelsea pay and charge an unprecidented transfer fee.
for Ronaldinho (2 time player of the year was it?) they're bound to break records.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah, no ****, but that is not what i was getting at.

I just suprised that Barca would even let him go. Admitadly i don't follow much of the transfer/player interest of the Primera Liga, so i don't know if Ronaldinho actually wants out or is just chasing money. Bottom line is that, from a management stantpoint, you can't let the guy walk. (If there is any rift between Barca and Ronald please educate me...)

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Chelsea is really making me mad. STOP TURNING INTO REAL MADRID ALREADY!!
I've always been a Chelsea Homer and idk if you have the money its dumb not to spend it. Your fans are the reason you have the money so give them the best team you can buy.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
I've always been a Chelsea Homer and idk if you have the money its dumb not to spend it. Your fans are the reason you have the money so give them the best team you can buy.
Arsenal didnt spend anywhere near what their supposed funds would allow and they're doing okay. Just to play devils advocate for a second :D
Old 09-26-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

To whoever said stop turning into Real Madrid, that's a lie, because that would entail being good...Real Madrid's gunna win La Liga this year, bank on it.

Arsenal is amazing. I said they'd be fine without Henry, And I predicted Adebayor would emerge. P.S. Francesc Fabregas is God.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

1 everyone needs to calm down on Arsenal

1st off Arsenal is better off with Henry gone because the players have said that they felt very pressured playing the the "god" like Henry and know that he is gone they can focus on playing and not just pleasing him. But come on Arsenal hasnt had to play anyone nor have they traveled anywhere to play anyone.

The best team they beat is Man City (home) and their toughest game so far is at Ewood Park where they dropped two points. Yes they won at White Hart Lane but Spurs have sucked this year and the big Sevilla win was nothing special in my eyes because it was at home and Sevilla isnt a top spanish club right now at all. The season is a long one and more experienced sides like Liverpool and United will prevail and come Oct 28 which is a long way away they will began to play tough teams and we will see if they hold up as being the top club in Europe! So please jump on their bandwagon and when they collapse like they did so hard last year ill pretend to have never heard you say you liked them.

first to 500 posts
Old 09-27-2007, 04:17 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
To whoever said stop turning into Real Madrid, that's a lie, because that would entail being good...Real Madrid's gunna win La Liga this year, bank on it.

Arsenal is amazing. I said they'd be fine without Henry, And I predicted Adebayor would emerge. P.S. Francesc Fabregas is God.
Did you see Barcelona last night? They absolutely destroyes Zaragoza and could have easily scored 10, and they did it without Ronaldinho, looking far more balanced than they do with him.

Cesc has been excellent this season, he's now reaching his full potential and I've been made to eat my words a little...

Old 09-27-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1st off Arsenal is better off with Henry gone because the players have said that they felt very pressured playing the the "god" like Henry and know that he is gone they can focus on playing and not just pleasing him. But come on Arsenal hasnt had to play anyone nor have they traveled anywhere to play anyone.

The best team they beat is Man City (home) and their toughest game so far is at Ewood Park where they dropped two points. Yes they won at White Hart Lane but Spurs have sucked this year and the big Sevilla win was nothing special in my eyes because it was at home and Sevilla isnt a top spanish club right now at all. The season is a long one and more experienced sides like Liverpool and United will prevail and come Oct 28 which is a long way away they will began to play tough teams and we will see if they hold up as being the top club in Europe! So please jump on their bandwagon and when they collapse like they did so hard last year ill pretend to have never heard you say you liked them.
Arsenal have had a high quality young exciting squad for years without blowing stupid amounts of money on players. The Arsenal fanfest hasnt just arrived out of nowhere, regardless of how they fair this year.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Quote:

I very much hope that you were not calling ME a bandwagoner, because if so, that's absurd, everyone here knows I've always been an Arsenal fan.

Also, Tottenham is a good club, like it or not, they're not an easy win by any means. Man City has played fantastic, defensively in general. Sevilla is always a very good team and a tough match, but to win 3-0 is even more impressive. What do you mean they have played noone? That can be said about every single EPL team that hasn't played liverpool, man u, and chelsea...

Old 09-27-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
I very much hope that you were not calling ME a bandwagoner, because if so, that's absurd, everyone here knows I've always been an Arsenal fan.

Also, Tottenham is a good club, like it or not, they're not an easy win by any means. Man City has played fantastic, defensively in general. Sevilla is always a very good team and a tough match, but to win 3-0 is even more impressive. What do you mean they have played noone? That can be said about every single EPL team that hasn't played liverpool, man u, and chelsea...
I wasnt calling a bandwagoner at all, trust me i know that you support the Gunners.

But come on Man City at home is your best win, yes Sevilla and Spurs are good teams but they absolutly suck at the moment and at the time you played them. It just Arsenal seemed to have played every game at the Emerites so far and White Hart Lane doesnt count because thats next door. I know you have to beat whoever is put out in front of you and Arsenal has done well, but there is no way they will retain this form for the whole season.

first to 500 posts
Old 10-03-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Huge Win For Chelsea

first to 500 posts