Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-21-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Just found this site. It is epic. So many full games in HD.

http://www.matchhighlight.com/
nicee. i think your site might update more quickly than mine, but this site also has full match replays.

http://www.footballtarget.com/
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My cold is finally clearing up, it's been a good and sunny morning and I should make it to Mes que today, these are good omens, now just need BVB to shut up all those arsenal fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Off from work today so excited I can watch some live Chelsea Champs League.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So 17 year old Wolfsburg youth product Julian Brandt is refusing to sign a pro contract with them and I couldn't find this funnier. Kid's a star in the making and is right on Werner and Meyer's heels, and he's just about to arrive on the BuLi level, so seeing him leave now is just too funny.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So tired. But champions. Go... ? I'm pretty indifferent on most teams playing today. Could always root against Rufus, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to find an amazing Madrid stream tomorrow since in the states they think I wanna watch United play Sociedad instead of a match against Juventus....
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

lol **** you arsenal

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.thingsthathavemorepointsthansunderland.com

My life is complete.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. That is so so amazing. I love life.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derby Day Countdown.

The Fonz says, 'I have more thumbs than Sunderland have points.'
Old 10-22-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Sunderland wins, they clearly need the points.

banned?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sunderland probably will win. I mean, it is at the Stadium of Light and it would be so Newcastle to lose this.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Sunderland probably will win. I mean, it is at the Stadium of Light and it would be so Newcastle to lose this.
don't downplay your club's chances. anything except 3 points for newcastle will be inexcusable.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But that is exactly when we don't get 3 points.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eh, derby game on the road....the impartial would probably view that as an acceptable result. Toon fans would be quite displeased though (unless the performance was great).
Old 10-22-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
But that is exactly when we don't get 3 points.
And this. A lot of this. See, vs Hull City @ St. James' a few weeks ago.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Derby Day Countdown.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I need to find an amazing Madrid stream tomorrow since in the states they think I wanna watch United play Sociedad instead of a match against Juventus....
Madrid is somehow one of the more likable teams in this sentence. Even if they dashed my Isco dreams.

City in 15! Big game!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Very open first half, CZKA really should've done better with their chances and got really sloppy in the back for hte last 15 minutes. Shame Dzagoev and Elm aren't in the squad today.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'm so happy. I know we should be favored but that was huge. Gonna go have Aguero's babies.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

That was a big win for Citeh, especially since Dzagoev and Elm should be back by the next match up.

Milanov really impressed me though with his gliding runs though. Dude was so silky smooth floating through citeh.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not surprised at all. CSKA has been playing like s*** recently (only 1 point in the last 5 RPL games, and even that was a home tie vs. last place Anzhi).

If they continue to struggle like this they might even finish outside of the Europa League spots. Which I think would be the first time in decades.

Sig by Primetime21

Last edited by MaxV : 10-24-2013 at 09:31 AM.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I'm not surprised at all. CSKA has been playing like s*** recently (only 1 point in the last 5 RPL games, and even that was a home tie vs. last place Anzhi).

If they continue to struggle like this they might even finish outside of the Europa League spots. Which I think would be the first time in decades.
With Doumbia back now and Dzagoev nearing his return that should change a lot since they're still close to the CL places despite their recent slump.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 10-25-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler