Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2008, 11:59 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OH ****....anyone watch that Preston vs. Portsmouth game?? Crazy ending....

tied 0-0 the whole way and the Preston gives up an on goal in the 94th minute on a corner kick...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:21 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.

Michael Bradley close to signing with Everton

Old 02-19-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter Milan

Come on you mighty reds! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter Milan

Come on you mighty reds! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!
That's definitely a huge confidence booster for Liverpool, good win for them, congrats.

Old 02-19-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am bummed Inter couldn't pull out the draw....now we are just going to have to kickass at home.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gerrard's goal was spectacular. I love the champions league.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see Spurs win the carling cup, nice to see another team pick up a trophy rather than the big 4.

Also United had a quality win to close the gap on Arsenal but Eduardo s injury was horrific - best of luck to him with his recovery.
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SMoore
Rookie

SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
Glad to see Spurs win the carling cup, nice to see another team pick up a trophy rather than the big 4.

Also United had a quality win to close the gap on Arsenal but Eduardo s injury was horrific - best of luck to him with his recovery.
that injury makes me want to throw up
SMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newcastle United Jets, 2008 A-League Champions.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Newcastle United Jets, 2008 A-League Champions.
haha i saw something about this on the news over here. didn t one of the goalkeepers get sent off for punching the ref or something?
Old 02-26-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha i saw something about this on the news over here. didn t one of the goalkeepers get sent off for punching the ref or something?
Danny Vukovic, Central Coast Mariners and Australian under 23 keeper. There was a blatent handball in the box in the 92nd minute that went unnoticed. This resulted in the Mariners team being slightly cut, which then resulted in Vukovic giving the ref a love tap and being sent off and suspended for 15 months.

Made me giggle with joy, or maybe it was the fact i was throwing beer on the 5 rows in front of us in a ridiculous celebration that continued for 2 days (i'd run out of leave at work).
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

United get another easy win, didn't even play Rooney or Ronaldo for most of the game. Only two points behind Arsenal now...

And I am going to watch United v Lyon on Tuesday should be a good game, love the atmosphere at CL games.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Quote:
United get another easy win, didn't even play Rooney or Ronaldo for most of the game. Only two points behind Arsenal now...

And I am going to watch United v Lyon on Tuesday should be a good game, love the atmosphere at CL games.
It's actually one point, but they were tied for a while and then Arsenal broke away from them with a 5 point lead, they're still in front so I'm not sure what the big deal is. They've also been plagued by injuries in the worst way and still manage to stay on top. We're playing without two of our best players, RVP and Eduardo...Eduardo's production is going to be severely missed and his tragic injury was pretty traumatic for the whole team so it's no shock to see them come out a little sluggish. Almunia was out for a while, Toure's been playing hurt, Fabregas missed time, Diarra and Ebou were in Africa and injured, it's not like they're choking....

Old 03-02-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have you guys seen this video yet?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-1eGamKDTPQ

I couldn't stop laughing.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
It's actually one point, but they were tied for a while and then Arsenal broke away from them with a 5 point lead, they're still in front so I'm not sure what the big deal is. They've also been plagued by injuries in the worst way and still manage to stay on top. We're playing without two of our best players, RVP and Eduardo...Eduardo's production is going to be severely missed and his tragic injury was pretty traumatic for the whole team so it's no shock to see them come out a little sluggish. Almunia was out for a while, Toure's been playing hurt, Fabregas missed time, Diarra and Ebou were in Africa and injured, it's not like they're choking....
I know they're not choking but this is still probably your worst period of the season so far. No win in 4 now and the next match is going to be a tough one in Milan. Obviously I'd rather be top of the table but United are looking a lot better now than a couple of weeks ago after the City loss.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liverpool for the league title! OK maybe not lol, but we have looked better recently.

Old 03-02-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

I think it's about time we start another soccer fantasy draft. We haven't done one in a while, but there's some new soccer fans on this board who I've never seen participate in one before so it should be interesting, I don't want to start it up because I won't have to to keep editing the front page, but I think we should definitely try to get one started this week...someone should make a thread...

By the way, lets try to get some quality guys to do this, a bunch of the times there's been guys who have like 10 posts who sign up and they always slow the draft up if they even finish it at all...

Old 03-03-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
I think it's about time we start another soccer fantasy draft. We haven't done one in a while, but there's some new soccer fans on this board who I've never seen participate in one before so it should be interesting, I don't want to start it up because I won't have to to keep editing the front page, but I think we should definitely try to get one started this week...someone should make a thread...

By the way, lets try to get some quality guys to do this, a bunch of the times there's been guys who have like 10 posts who sign up and they always slow the draft up if they even finish it at all...
If we do this in the next week (3/3 to 3/10) I'm up for it.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:22 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

I know I'm new and everything but I would definitely be up for a fantasy draft.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:28 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I'll get involved, why the heck not!

Old 03-03-2008, 06:57 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill do it.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:58 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i love park.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Let's get this mock draft going already :D

Old 03-03-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Someone else start it...

Old 03-04-2008, 04:05 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=19126

SOCCER DRAFT!!!