Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2014, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man. They really need to start retroactive bans for diving.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, either Mitroglu sucks or Magath is an idiot. Maybe both.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:37 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Gerrard Gerrard!!!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:13 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the most average Man Utd side I think I have ever seen, the midfield is non existant and the back four are slow and dive in far too easily

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Man U isn't good at all. And Sturridge is just the worst.....diving prick.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:22 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Man U isn't good at all. And Sturridge is just the worst.....diving prick.
Ref has had a mare today, Sturridge should have had a legit pen when Carrick took his standing leg, but yeah the dive for the Vidic one was terrible, hate seeing that. As someone who plays in defence I hate to see diving and people appealing for cards.

Oh speaking of, how is Rafael still on the pitch?!

Old 03-16-2014, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

As someone who has been a referee, dives are really damn hard to spot unless you are in the perfect position. When the game is going at EPL speed, forget about it. Such tough calls to make. And guys are only getting better at making them look real....I mean, kicking yourself? For ***** sake, man. Have some pride.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:38 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
As someone who has been a referee, dives are really damn hard to spot unless you are in the perfect position. When the game is going at EPL speed, forget about it. Such tough calls to make. And guys are only getting better at making them look real....I mean, kicking yourself? For ***** sake, man. Have some pride.
Completely agree, for more obvious dives they need to be retroactively punished with a booking or something that will provide an incentive not to do it.

Old 03-16-2014, 01:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Epic defensive play by Ike Opara vs. Cruz Azul.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantastic win for Liverpool today. Midfield was utterly dominant. Rodgers is pushing all the right tactical buttons lately.

Have to think Liverpool are winning lots of new American fans with their style of play and all this exposure in America. LeBron has a small take in the club and is tweeting about them. Creative marketing. They gave him a piece of the club essentially to be an influential fan. Plus all these games that are on TV.

Only problem is LeBron spelled Stevie's name wrong :(
Old 03-16-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he really butchered that spelling lol.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-16-2014, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liverpool fans, how is Mignolet playing ? Like the sexiest wall on earth or like a goalkeeper god ?
Old 03-16-2014, 06:12 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Sexiest wall byfar. I'm glad he's a Red.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-17-2014, 07:59 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga114 View Post
Liverpool fans, how is Mignolet playing ? Like the sexiest wall on earth or like a goalkeeper god ?
He's an absolutely brilliant shot stopper but he doesn't have a great command of the box.. seems tentative at times when punching or challenged aerially. Makes some silly distribution mistakes. Overall, very happy however. He's definitely been an upgrade from Pepe Reina.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
He's an absolutely brilliant shot stopper but he doesn't have a great command of the box.. seems tentative at times when punching or challenged aerially. Makes some silly distribution mistakes. Overall, very happy however. He's definitely been an upgrade from Pepe Reina.
Sounds exactly like Tim Krul.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I guess that with more time he will get more comfortable aerially because his confidence and his big frame should be nice assets to this facet of his game.
I love him and think he could be the n1 GK in the premier league (if Courtois doesn't play with Chelsea)
Old 03-18-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hazard is ridiculous.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julian Green decides to play for the USMNT. **** yeah.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Julian Green decides to play for the USMNT. **** yeah.
Hell ******* yes! Call him up ASAP.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game won't end well.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:33 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Def not at this rate.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously **** Olympiakos. They cheap shot RVP and then harass him while he's getting stretchered off?

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot Fellaini even existed for a second.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-19-2014, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I forgot Fellaini even existed for a second.
LOL me too. What a bargain buy

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

How do you let Kagawa and him rot on the bench ?

:/

#MoncriefArmy