Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2014, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Speedy little bugger, he is.
Haha. I'm a little behind on my DVR. I said that when he came into game. Now I see he just scored.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I forgot Salah was even on the team.
Yet another career that is going to go down the tubes due to jumping to a big club too soon.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why his Hazard still in this game. That is when thing that has bothered me about Mourinho. He asked Belgium not to use him last week because he has been overworked, but then he continues to overwork him.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Why his Hazard still in this game. That is when thing that has bothered me about Mourinho. He asked Belgium not to use him last week because he has been overworked, but then he continues to overwork him.
Because he loves sticking it to Wenger.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:32 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the 3 that have come off all have pretty good reasons. Eto'o was hurt, Luiz is just coming off of an injury, and Oscar has had fatigue problems recently. I'd love for Hazard to get a break too, but I'd probably sit Oscar before him at this point.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Because he loves sticking it to Wenger.
Well the 6 goals were nice. It makes Man City's goal differential somewhat catchable. But unlikely.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

City having 4 games in hand is so crazy.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:45 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And scary. I hate that people keep calling Chelsea favorites in the league when City has 4 games to catch up.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* Joe Allen.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Joe Allen strikes me as the most boring player in soccer. Everything about him is so bland including his name and appearance.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

************* Suarez!!!!!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-22-2014, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

God ******* damnit.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-22-2014, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friggin missed Salah's goal because I had to leave to get a haircut.

Hoping Cardiff can draw here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

skrtel is awesomeness.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-22-2014, 11:47 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make Us Dream.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Suck it, Pulis.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wins for all! Dirty Yaya thoughts for McGee!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:05 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Allen is the worst player going, end of. Can't wait to replace him, heck I think I could do a better job!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Have to say title could be decided in the next seven days if City win at united and at arsenal. I think the Villa game is going to be the deciding factor for Chelsea not winning the league.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

<3 Ray Hudson.

Also, Ronaldo is being a little *****.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:11 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brilliant defending smh

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-23-2014, 03:25 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Open the floodgates!!!

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-23-2014, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This game has been incredible. Ton of chances on both sides.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well shiiiiiiiiiit.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

DiMaria has been absolutely unplayable.