Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2014, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah like commie said...you can choose to start with a team but I thought it'd be fun to start unemployed lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59393

Football Manager thread since I'm sure we're incredibly annoying to those who don't play.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds really fun but I think I'd get tired of staring at menus all day. I like FIFA manager mode because I get to play with the team I build.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hazard officially switching to #10 next season for Chelsea :)

Old 06-03-2014, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Hazard officially switching to #10 next season for Chelsea :)
Unless he is at PSG.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

In which case we'll use the asinine amounts of money he'll fetch to buy a new #10

Old 06-03-2014, 06:09 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hazard isn't going anywhere.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent!!! I will be buying that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It sounds really fun but I think I'd get tired of staring at menus all day. I like FIFA manager mode because I get to play with the team I build.
I dare you to play and not get addicted.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosnia is outplaying Mexico, but Mexico has been dangerous on the counter. Bosnia should be up 2,3-1 probably.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
Hazard isn't going anywhere.
He will wind up at PSG within 3 years. Probably next summer.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

And, these Mexican kits are horrific.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
He will wind up at PSG within 3 years. Probably next summer.
I meant this summer.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, this ref is clown shoes.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:18 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, this ref is clown shoes.
I though the ref ffor the US turkey game was abominable, this guy is ludicrous.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:16 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Old 06-04-2014, 12:32 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Portugal FA reporting ronaldo has tendinosis, or chronic tendon damage, on his left knee. He'll likely play in the WC but not at 100% and at risk of following kaka's downward trajectory in performance after his knee injuries.

:(
Old 06-04-2014, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nice. I hope Ronaldo is out. I don't hope for the Kaka implosion, but Go USA!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:24 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it in serious doubt? I can't see him missing it barring a big setback against Germany.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should we make a World Cup thread or just keep everything in here?

Anything that gives USA some hope for getting out of group play is certainly welcomed by me.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 06-04-2014 at 08:47 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Should we make a World Cup thread or just keep everything in here?
I say probably no. Hopefully it will keep some of the riff raff out.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:47 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I say probably no. Hopefully it will keep some of the riff raff out.
I doubt it but good thinking none the less.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-04-2014, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really have to start planning out my WC viewing strategy in detail.....it's getting down to the wire.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm still worried I'm going to miss so many games. Even on the weekends I have to be at certain places and it's definitely going to hamper my viewing which sucks.

I'm going to outright miss US/Portugal because I'll bet at a music festival and then the US/Germany game is in jeopardy since it's at 12 and not later in the day. I'm screwed I think unless I DVR everything and just hope it doesn't get ruined for me somehow.

sig by BoneKrusher