Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-24-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
What's going on with Portugal?

Are they going to choke away their chance to go to WC?
they are and they will. denmark ftw
Old 04-25-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always count Man U out and they screw me over. I quit. Way to go Tottenham for blowing it.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 goals in like 15 damn minutes. FML.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My boss put a bet on United to win at half time, he was a very happy man at the end.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

big game tomorrow and Wednesday

chelsea needs at least 1 away goal and can not lose by more than 1 sounds obvious but ill take 3-2 tomorrow or even 2-1 because we will lock it up at home.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
big game tomorrow and Wednesday

chelsea needs at least 1 away goal and can not lose by more than 1 sounds obvious but ill take 3-2 tomorrow or even 2-1 because we will lock it up at home.
I don't know whether to bet on Barca's pure talent or Hiddink's genius. On one hand, Barca can be nigh unstoppable. On the other hand, Hiddink is the miracle man. Right now I think there has to be a one or two goal differential in the game to Barcelona; what that gap is and how many goals Chelsea score is really a matter of how Chelsea comes to play. I can't see them (Barca) not conceding, though, and I have to think they're going to score at least twice.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

I def see a draw waiting in the wings. Barca's goalie and defense seem too get shakier as the campaign progresses. Chelsea is gonna miss the players that they don't have available though.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
What's going on with Portugal?

Are they going to choke away their chance to go to WC?
It's ******* pathetic! Ehh, at least this should get Queiroz canned. I hate him.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.atdhe.net/6652/watch-barcelona-vs-chelsea

who ever doesnt get it

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goalless draw, but I'll take it. Just gotta take care of business at the Bridge.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Czech saved Chelsea

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Does anyone know of a website that would have some of germany's WC qualification matches? I want to re-watch the games so I can focus in on some specific players.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sami Hyypia is officially leaving Liverpool for Bayer Leverkusen, the big finn was a legend here and an absolute bargain, and I'm gutted he's off so I am wearing this sig until the end of the season, good luck at Leverkusen Sami!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Sami Hyypia is officially leaving Liverpool for Bayer Leverkusen, the big finn was a legend here and an absolute bargain, and I'm gutted he's off so I am wearing this sig until the end of the season, good luck at Leverkusen Sami!
It'll be interesting to see the effect he has on them. They are a young team with a few key veterans and I'm curious whether this means they are giving up on keeping Henrique past his loan or whether they will sell Manuel Friedrich one of their key vets, alongside old man schneider. Leverkusen is probably my favorite Bundesliga team, they're certainly the most interesting due to all of the young germans they have whom I expect to break into the national team.

In other news looks like Bayern will let Ribery join barca for 30 million pounds and Hleb. Additionally Werder seem to be open to offers for Diego and while Juve's been linked with him forever I've read that Bayern is one of the top contenders for his services.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hyypia cited wanting regular first team football as his reason for leaving us, so I would certainly he would start most of the time for Leverkusen at any rate. It's a shame he had to go but you can't fault him for wanting to play every week and he was 4th choice behind Carragher, Skrtel and Agger here. In a perfect world he would have been a coach here, but maybe we could bring him back after his career is over. His reading of the game was second to none.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Hyypia cited wanting regular first team football as his reason for leaving us, so I would certainly he would start most of the time for Leverkusen at any rate. It's a shame he had to go but you can't fault him for wanting to play every week and he was 4th choice behind Carragher, Skrtel and Agger here. In a perfect world he would have been a coach here, but maybe we could bring him back after his career is over. His reading of the game was second to none.
I'm just trying to figure out what Leverkusen's plans are. I figure Hyypia starts at one of the Centre back spots but I thought henrique was quite impressive during his stay here and was hoping Bayer would make the move permanent and have him learn from Friedrich who's similar to a more physical Hyypia in that he does his job well due to his experience and anticipation. I'm guessing next term the have Hyypia and Friedrich as their starters, I was just hoping that Henrique could give them a young cornerstone to their interior D since most of their young talent plays on the wings or further forward.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember him from way early in his carreer when he still played for a quite obscure club here in the netherlands, boy has he gone places.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
I remember him from way early in his carreer when he still played for a quite obscure club here in the netherlands, boy has he gone places.
That's right, we signed him from Willem II for approx 2.5mil

Old 05-04-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :( Hope he will come back after his career like UK said.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't believe Newcastle is going to be relegated. It's so hard to fathom that we're going to go down. I think that Shearer is changing the starting XI and formation up too much. We need to build some continuity. Hopefully we can come back up next year if we go down though.
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Newcastle have made just a colossal number of errors since last offseason, they should have invested in their horrific defence, they should have kept Given, they should have not sacked Big Sam, they should have acted sooner and got in a permanent manager not Kinnear on a temp deal, then once Kinnear had his health issues they should have got in an experienced manager... Newcastle's team (except the back four) is not relegation worthy.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Chelsea going to pull the upset Wednesday?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Is Chelsea going to pull the upset Wednesday?
im not sure if it is an actual upset to be honoust, but yeah I think they will advance

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Is barcelona set to lose anyone major this summer? Because adding ribery to messi and co is starting to look like real from the early 2000s, just an allstar team up front of all world talent.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

War Arsenal!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote