Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i forgot, how many times did they win the WC?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me enjoy the moment renji! :(

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill enjoy eternity

Old 05-28-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Spain but no chance they repeat :(

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I am extremely excited because I am going to the Cup Final at the weekend, where Everton are a lock to beat Chelsea.

I hope.
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post

Should I remember you this renji :D
**** YOU JENS LEHMAN. **** YOUR OLD ASS ALL NIGHT LONG WITH A GIANT BABY SEAL CLUBBING SIZED CLUB. IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SLOW OLD **** YOU'D HAVE GOTTEN OUT TO TORRES IN TIME AND AT LEAST GIVEN OUR CRAPPY TEAM A CHANCE TO WIN. IN SUMMATION JENS LEHMAN MAY YOU BURN IN HELL SUFFERING DAILY VEHICULATION AND BEING SODOMIZED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the reaction I expected :D

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=37303 740

that's all for you mr.hero!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

At least I can comfort myself knowing my team has actually won a WC in my lifetime, and have made the semis or further in the last two. What's spain's WC record again?

You guys won a title, good job, but let's not pretend like it was because you were so briliant that we just stood no chance. Germany played flat and uninspired, add to that Jens Lehman's Alzheimer's making him forget how old he is and you've got the recipe for a team just needing to play solid to beat us. If we had played that final like we player earlier in the tourney the result very likely would've been very different. W/E it's over and all I really feel about it any more is my re-invigorated hatred for Jens Lehman.

Last edited by Mr. Hero : 05-29-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"His armband proved he was a red, Torres, Torres
You'll Never Walk Alone it said, Torres, Torres
We got the boy from sunny Spain, give him the ball he'll score again
Fernando Torres, Liverpool No. 9"

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

My love for Torres is unconditional <3

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
At least I can comfort myself knowing my team has actually won a WC in my lifetime, and have made the semis or further in the last two. What's spain's WC record again?

You guys won a title, good job, but let's not pretend like it was because you were so briliant that we just stood no chance. Germany played flat and uninspired, add to that Jens Lehman's Alzheimer's making him forget how old he is and you've got the recipe for a team just needing to play solid to beat us. If we had played that final like we player earlier in the tourney the result very likely would've been very different. W/E it's over and all I really feel about it any more is my re-invigorated hatred for Jens Lehman.
Stop living in the past :D!

:(

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

imagine if we got villa or silva woot

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I'm gonna jizz in my pants.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

UK! should we expect something from the Tevez to Liverpool rumor...?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
UK! should we expect something from the Tevez to Liverpool rumor...?
I hope not... there are much better options to spend the money on IMO. Also I don't see how we can afford it, but who knows, Rafa seems intent on signing him to stick it to Fergie.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watched this game with like 15 other Germany fans. I'm sure you can guess how we all reacted to that goal.

Lahm looks so tiny.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little late to the party but I'm still pretty mystified as to what you call Manchester United's effort in the Champions League Final, if you even call it an effort.

They played ******* horrible, absolutely horrible. I would say that Tevez, Ronaldo, Vidic, Van Der Saar, and well yea that's it, those 4 guys are the only ones that I thought played a somewhat decent game.

Ferdinand looked completely out of sync, he couldn't even make a damn pass. Rooney showed good energy but his game was off. Park was horrid, which was a surprise as I thought he'd have a good game. Giggs didn't do anything really bad, but he certainly didn't add much to that lineup. Evra and Anderson played decently, but even they turned the ball over way too much in the midfield.

I also though Ferguson had a terrible day managing. Why he stuck with Park and Giggs so long I do not understand. Berbatov and Tevez should have seen action way before he put them in IMO. Also, when Man U put pressure on Barca's defenders, they had some success. Instead for a majority of the game they decided to sit back and let the defense play out of the back with ease. I liked the idea of Ronaldo being up top before the game started and it looked like a good move for the first 10 minutes but after that, I thought he should have adjusted and put Ronaldo either on the wing or as a center attacking player to mix it up.

Bad game plan, bad execution, and a poor effort = ass kicking and that's what happened. Kudos to Barca for what they were able to accomplish because in all honesty, they didn't just beat Man U, they dominated them from Eto'o's (how do you pluralize his name? haha) goal to the end of the game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

actually Lehman wasnt the problem, it was Lahm who got beat on that goal and he was injured i think. Lehmann wasnt really the one that was to blame for the loss, he sadly was the best guy on the field.

and lol Germany - China 1:1

Old 05-29-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched it with a couple United fans and one Barca fan. My friends were too mad at how Fergie came out with a 4-3-3. I think it was a mistake to start Giggs and Park. Tevez should have come in much earlier. They should sell Berba and do their best to bring in Benzema or Ribery if they want to improve.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I'm gonna hurt someone if Ribery or Benzema go to United.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I watched it with a couple United fans and one Barca fan. My friends were too mad at how Fergie came out with a 4-3-3. I think it was a mistake to start Giggs and Park. Tevez should have come in much earlier. They should sell Berba and do their best to bring in Benzema or Ribery if they want to improve.
I think Ferguson went with the right approach, the formation put five hard working players across the middle of the park when defending - which most assumed would be benefit us. Cliché as it sounds, goals change games and that was particularly true on Wednesday. Our best period was before Barca scored and after that they just gave us the run around - as Fergie said Xavi and Iniesta have never given the ball away in their lives.

I can't see us bringing a big name in over the summer, Tevez or bust. Any improvement will be due to Anderson or Nani maturing or one of the strikers becoming a 20-goal a season man, which is unlikely to say the least.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Xavi had so much space and time on that Messi goal I couldn't understand what the defenders were doing...

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-29-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
actually Lehman wasnt the problem, it was Lahm who got beat on that goal and he was injured i think. Lehmann wasnt really the one that was to blame for the loss, he sadly was the best guy on the field.

and lol Germany - China 1:1
Yes we played poorly but on that goal you see Jens read the ball and come out like most goalkeepers should, problem is Jens is so old that he's not quick enough to do what most keepers should be able to do. I'm not saying if eh had Adler's quickness, but if we had just given Robert Enke the job instead that goal wouldn't have gone down the way it did.

Last edited by Mr. Hero : 05-29-2009 at 09:55 PM.