Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear god please make this happen. Adu to my fav club would be amazing

http://yanks-abroad.com/get.php?mode=content&id=5014
Old 08-12-2009, 04:47 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am actually excited to see Mexico v.s. USA, should be good.

We should've beaten Brazil as well, we had them at half time. U.S. soccer is on the rise and I'm liking it.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

We should've beaten Brazil as well, we had them at half time. U.S. soccer is on the rise and I'm liking it.
US soccer definately seems to be picking up. That said I do believe Brazil has played some pretty atrocious games recently.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by the way, I'm wondering if anyone knows what's happened to the kid who was supposed to be the next Shevchenko (when he was still with Milan), also from Ukraine, I think his name was Milenski? iirc he played for Partizan Belgrade?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

Ah c'mon. Brazil was outplaying the US even in the first half. Then they finally realized they had to start trying and just dominated in the second half. There is no way that the US deserved to win that.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it is fair to say the US should have won given the situation at halftime. You should win no matter what if you are up 2 at the break. To say we outplayed Brazil is not true tho.....even the first half was pretty even.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, US is going to lose. We have Ching up top, who is more of a waste of space than any person on this planet.

Douchey McGee Bradley is back, $20 says he gets a yellow in the first 20 mins, possibly red before the games end.

Cherundlo is starting, don't know why.

I have no idea why Altidore and Specter aren't playing. There's no reason their club teams should take precedence over this game.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh what is Bradley doing with today's squad. No Altidore? That makes zero sense, not to mention Cherundolo starting.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk......maybe Hull wants Jozy protected, but then again, who gives a flying **** about Hull?

Btw, just so everyone knows the game is not on ESPN, its on Mun2 in NY. Dont know about anywhere else.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching the Dutch thrash England right now and can't wait to see Sam's Army against El Tri.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
idk......maybe Hull wants Jozy protected, but then again, who gives a flying **** about Hull?

Btw, just so everyone knows the game is not on ESPN, its on Mun2 in NY. Dont know about anywhere else.
It's also supposedly on FSC if you have DirectTv. Other than that, it's on Telemundo and other spanish speaking stations.

How can ESPN not air this? Is ATH and PTI really that important? There's no way there is some contract that says only Spanish speaking stations and regional stations can air it.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-12-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

I love Mexico's hate for USA/Landon Donovan.

Donovan pissing off to the side of the field after they wouldn't let him use the lockerroom/bathroom deserves the death penalty, while chanting "OSAMA! OSAMA!" after beating the U.S. last time in Azteca is just friendly banter...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-12-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Charlie Davies Bitchesss!!!!!!!!

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-12-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** Charlie Davies.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the justintv feed bit the bullet
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Justintv feed in English:

http://www.rojadirecta.com/justin/espn2k9

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-12-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank you ive been looking all morning

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
thank you ive been looking all morning
Well, looks like that was a little preemptive, it just got stopped or something.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-12-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Well, looks like that was a little preemptive, it just got stopped or something.
Yup, 2nd one ive had shut down on me.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

noo it says we need a password, that was a clear stream too.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
noo it says we need a password, that was a clear stream too.
Yea they prolly gave out the password on the actual site, but since this was a mirror it looks like we are screwed. But yea, that was a good stream too, I'm pissed.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-12-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Found a bunch of Spanish ones
Old 08-12-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2k9..........

http://www.justin.tv/espn2k9

Works for me. And it's engrish.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 08-12-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spanish commentators are so much better to listen to for soccer games

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Spanish commentators are so much better to listen to for soccer games
not if you dont speak spanish. I can get by watching it and understand a good portion of it in Spanish, but I still prefer English because I dont have to listen that intently to get it.

Btw, Ching should be off. He is in there to hold the ball up, yet he has no touch to receive the ball in the first place. Now, we will be really small with Jozy, Davies, and Donovan, but to be honest, I kind of like that group.