Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-19-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burnley? Really? Manchester the past couple years has started off a little slow but c'mon. What is even worse is that they missed a PK to tie it up.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Burnley's goal was gorgeous!
Well it was a fortunate bounce but a helluva strike. ******* rocket near side upper 90.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ManU is only one game into its Premiership campaign, and ALREADY it's missing Ronaldo.

I mean, you gotta think he would have at least nailed that penalty and helped the team scratch out a (still pretty embarassing) draw, if not more.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Utd will be fine imo. Should be them and Chelsea to the end imo. I have the Blues finishing top tho as Utd. will miss Ronaldo. Drogba is also so freaking intimidating when he is on form.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woooohooo on that Liverpool win. And I'm a huge Aguero fan to that post further back. I couldn't believe when my dad said United had lost to some B team.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alvaro Negredo to Sevilla. Gonna miss him but hopefully we buy him back yet again to replace Raul or Ruud.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Alvaro Negredo to Sevilla. Gonna miss him but hopefully we buy him back yet again to replace Raul or Ruud.
If you want rid of ruud id gladly take him. also jay for my all three postcount

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

United & Arsenal with two dominating wins today.

Old 08-22-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arsenal look awesome.

Toon won again as well. Good start for them in the Championship and it looks like we could come straight back up.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Arsenal look awesome.

Toon won again as well. Good start for them in the Championship and it looks like we could come straight back up.
Knock on wood. I like how they're playing now. I was really upset that we lost Bassong but, he deserves to be playing top flight ball. Supposedly Sol Campbell might join Newcastle in the next few weeks, probably contingent on finding a home for Steven Taylor.
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I dont think Taylor is going to get sold unless City gets involved. He is the one guy I feel we will keep around just because he is a Geordie. I heard we were going after Sol, but now some other team is after him. I want Loverkrands back tbh and I dont know why he hasnt been signed. One thing that has frustrated me is not playing Nile Ranger.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont think Taylor is going to get sold unless City gets involved. He is the one guy I feel we will keep around just because he is a Geordie. I heard we were going after Sol, but now some other team is after him. I want Loverkrands back tbh and I dont know why he hasnt been signed. One thing that has frustrated me is not playing Nile Ranger.
I liked Lovenkrands last year also, it's insane that he's without a club. I was excited to see Nile Ranger get some time with the first team time, but Ameobi has been great.
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, I think Ameobi and Carroll are the starters for sure......I would like to see Ranger get a run out every game tho instead of Xisco. Shola is such a championship striker its ridiculous. He is going to put goals in this year. I just hope he doesnt get everyone's hopes up because he doesnt have the skills to cut it as a 1st choice striker in the EPL, he just doesnt. He is top line Championship striker, but thats it imo.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't be bothered to put together all the quotes I wanted to but....

Steven Taylor is wanted by Arsenal, Everton and Man City, Everton would seem likely if Lescott leaves for £22m as is the rumour to Man City.

I haven't seen Sol wanted by Newcastle in our press, the main rumour is Sol to Notts County.

Newcastle have started very well, I didn't think they would, kudos.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, Notts was the team I heard as well. The Toon were liked like a week ago tho. I really just dont see Taylor getting moved from Newcastle unless an insane bid comes in mainly because he doesnt really want to go and his wages are not terribly huge.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Notts was the team I heard as well. The Toon were liked like a week ago tho. I really just dont see Taylor getting moved from Newcastle unless an insane bid comes in mainly because he doesnt really want to go and his wages are not terribly huge.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Newcastle.html

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://www.nufcblog.com/2009/08/17/s...rom-newcastle/

http://www.nufcblog.com/2009/08/21/n...steven-taylor/
Old 08-22-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Lots of dubious info going around......ah transfers
Old 08-22-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...et-Ashley.html

Only at Newcastle. This clearly deserves a facepalm. A double infact.

Old 08-23-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Wow please pray for Calcum Davenport.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/en...after-stabbing

Old 08-23-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Wow please pray for Calcum Davenport.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/en...after-stabbing
This really sucks. Particularly this part: "Goal.com sources have learned that the attackers deliberately targeted Davenport’s legs in an attempt to end his professional career".

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was reading that it looks like it was his sister's boyfriend who stabbed him over an arguement over her unborn baby

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ers-lover.html

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aston Villa at Liverpool is going to be on ESPN2 at 3 for those interested.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Aston Villa at Liverpool is going to be on ESPN2 at 3 for those interested.
Lverpool to win 3-0. Aston Villa have been terrible so far. Losing Barry and Martin Laursen has really hurt them and Fabian Delph is not exactly awesome

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burnley's Coyle says that "Chelsea is next". lol, Chelsea wins 3-1.

In other news, this is why we can't have anything nice.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote