Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-12-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Netflix added Arrow to instant watch. Any good?
Old 10-12-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Netflix added Arrow to instant watch. Any good?
The first season wasn't bad. I've said before that it's not a good show but it's super entertaining and I'll stick by that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep seeing Almost Human trailers... I think I have to give it a shot.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:21 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I keep seeing Almost Human trailers... I think I have to give it a shot.
Yeah, me to, I'll at least give it a few episodes to see if it can hook me.

Been watching Firefly again and the villains on the show are sooooooooooo much more awesome than the villain in Serenity. Can't wait to get to Early the Bounty Hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Yeah, me to, I'll at least give it a few episodes to see if it can hook me.

Been watching Firefly again and the villains on the show are sooooooooooo much more awesome than the villain in Serenity. Can't wait to get to Early the Bounty Hunter.

And I will probably give Almost Human a shot but not all that confident.

Old 10-14-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Early, Saffron, Nizka, the men in suits, so many great villains on the show. That probably makes the operative look even more bland than he really is. Is it bad that I'm still pissed off that we don't have 7 seasons of firefly?

Quote:
Old 10-14-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, only got around to episode 3 of Sleepy Hollow. I can't express enough how much I enjoy how creepy they made the show and the scare factor. Hopefully will be able to watch 4 tonight, and then 5 either tonight or tomorrow to be all caught up.

Also, Tom Mison is simply killing it as Crane. The way he is able to switch back and forth between serious/intimidating and then delivering funny, sometimes smartass lines is great.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So, only got around to episode 3 of Sleepy Hollow. I can't express enough how much I enjoy how creepy they made the show and the scare factor. Hopefully will be able to watch 4 tonight, and then 5 either tonight or tomorrow to be all caught up.

Also, Tom Mison is simply killing it as Crane. The way he is able to switch back and forth between serious/intimidating and then delivering funny, sometimes smartass lines is great.
Sleepy Hollow is great. Definitely my favorite new show. You can tell that the guys behind Fringe are also behind this. Also, apparently John Noble (aka Walter Bishop) will be in a couple of episodes towards the end of this season. Can't wait.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

I love that we have multiple people onboard with Sleepy Hollow. I watch it going 'that was actually a pretty effective creepshow' or '**** that's a great joke' and am enjoying it. Literally feeling guilt about enjoying such batshit schlock but tons of things are coming together for it between the actors, the crazy plot, the monster design, etc.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with CC.SD.

I know the Grimm and The Following (two shows I really enjoy) didn't really get the following they deserved on this site. Its good to see a show in that realm getting some love here.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I agree with CC.SD.

I know the Grimm and The Following (two shows I really enjoy) didn't really get the following they deserved on this site. Its good to see a show in that realm getting some love here.
I have never liked Grimm (hate the main guy), but I kinda like The Following even though it was cheesy as hell...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm all caught up with Sleepy Hollow and I really enjoy it too, but for some reason it doesn't quite grip me like Grimm does. Not trying to slight Sleepy Hollow at all, I just prefer Grimm.

I didn't think I'd like Sleepy Hollow at all and even had to be talked into watching it (Thanks Cain!) so I'm happy I ended up giving it a shot.

They're both pretty rad shows though, and I get to start my week with Sleepy Hollow (Mon) and end it with Grimm (Fri) so I'm a happy camper.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

You are welcome vid!

But I think you are right. To me Sleepy Hollow is another Arrow for me. Incredibly entertaining and even though the story isn't always the greatest. I think Grimm has the better story and character development but I think overall I enjoy Sleepy Hallow more.

Although to be fair Vid, Grimm's first season was hardly great. They spent way too much time focusing on the monster of the week instead of developing the background story. If Sleepy Hallow has that type of upgrade from one season to another it could end up being one of the best shows on TV.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By Grimm, you mean the poor man's Supernatural?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
By Grimm, you mean the poor man's Supernatural?
I love Supernatural as well Brody... but Vidae won't watch that despite how many times I tell him too.

Something about he hates you and won't give you the satisfaction of being right if he likes it. Paraphrasing of course.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

No I think that is exactly what I said.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Brodie does have that effect on people.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is odd to like Grimm but not Supernatural. not like, point and laugh odd though.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dayman dubstepped is really good.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who else loves the blacklist
Old 10-15-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
who else loves the blacklist
I don't love it, but I do enjoy it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
It is odd to like Grimm but not Supernatural. not like, point and laugh odd though.
I don't dislike Supernatural, I just refuse to watch it because Corey tells me to watch it like 3x a day and I'm refusing to piss him off!

Old 10-15-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't dislike Supernatural, I just refuse to watch it because Corey tells me to watch it like 3x a day and I'm refusing to piss him off!
oh ok that's great.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Tomorrow People was.. okay. Doubt I watch this much more but I'll give the second episode a shot.

Old 10-15-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I didn't know he watched anything besides The Shield.