Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2014, 05:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do enjoy Rick and Morty, yes. Probably only seen about 3 episodes so far, but they bring laughs.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I do enjoy Rick and Morty, yes. Probably only seen about 3 episodes so far, but they bring laughs.
Episode six is my favorite so far. The episode about the MeSeeks is a close second. It has quickly become one of my favorite shows.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have anyone watched Treme, and if so, would you recommend it?
I'm looking for something to watch while I wait for new episodes of True Detective.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the whole series. Very well done but paced slowly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only saw the first season of Treme but I liked it. It IS slow, but it's good. I've been meaning to go back and watch it for a while now but haven't.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the first season of the tutors and I really like it.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Math, Science, History?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-12-2014, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Math, Science, History?
Lolz.

I watched the entire series. Mainly because I felt obligated. It was average.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the Tudors you ******* plebs.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I think I am going to give both The Returned and Rectify a shot. Both sound really good. Watched four episodes of Orphan Black but couldn't really get into it. Started watching Broad City. First two episodes are amazing. Hated the third.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I think I am going to give both The Returned and Rectify a shot. Both sound really good. Watched four episodes of Orphan Black but couldn't really get into it. Started watching Broad City. First two episodes are amazing. Hated the third.
Orphan Black is too good for you.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Orphan Black is too good for you.
I'm not in here hating on the show. It isn't bad. I just watched four episodes and had no desire to continue. So many shows out that are good, I might come back to it at some point but first I will see if one of the many shows on my too watch list really captures my attention.

House of Cards season 2 out in a couple days. I cannot wait to watch.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started The Americans, really liking it so far.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going to watch House of Cards but not Orphan Black? Jesus christ Baines, you're the worst person ever.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You're going to watch House of Cards but not Orphan Black? Jesus christ Baines, you're the worst person ever.
Listen, I enjoyed House of Cards more in every single way than I did Ophan Black. Knew you would be commenting on that haha.

More of you need to watch Rick and Morty. I honestly like it more than current Archer. Rick and Morty allows the creative freedom that he just can't have with Community because it's live action.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

B99 hilarious again last night. The show's been getting funnier as the season goes on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-12-2014, 05:45 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watched the whole series. Very well done but paced slowly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I only saw the first season of Treme but I liked it. It IS slow, but it's good. I've been meaning to go back and watch it for a while now but haven't.
Cheers guys. Gonna give it a shot. Looks pretty good, and I like slowpaced shows. (The Wire is one of my all time favourites.)
I'm gonna spend around 20 hours on trains the next 10-11 days, so probably gonna have a good ol' fashion bingewatching session of this show.

On another note: Orphan Black is awesome.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Listen, I enjoyed House of Cards more in every single way than I did Ophan Black. Knew you would be commenting on that haha.

More of you need to watch Rick and Morty. I honestly like it more than current Archer. Rick and Morty allows the creative freedom that he just can't have with Community because it's live action.
I had to comment! And I like Rick and Morty too. It's kind of a ritual for me now before I go to sleep that I'll watch that Adult Swim lineup. American Dad has really grown on me too. Family Guy is eh.

Quote:
B99 hilarious again last night. The show's been getting funnier as the season goes on.
Yea, I love B99. Best new comedy of the season by far. It would take best new show if not for True Detective.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Rick and Morty renewed today! My favorite new show this year so great news.

Utopia (an amazing show fyi so everyone, watch it) is being adapted from brit tv by David Fincher. Lots of ****** adaptations but I have faith in Fincher.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Just started The Americans, really liking it so far.
Trying to zoom through it before the new season starts. It's good ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

For the record True Detective is actually my favorite new show. I just LOVE Rick and Morty.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I am going to have to try and watch True Detective again. I watched the first 2 episodes and it didn't capture my interest. That said, I was kinda ******* around on the internet while watching, which probably isn't best for that type of show.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Archer has not been great to start this year. I've been down on a lot of comedies lately, though. Basically those two Harmon shows have been making me laugh and Brooklyn 9-9 has been solid, as well, though I don't know if I would agree with Zak's claim that it has been getting better.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Archer has not been great to start this year. I've been down on a lot of comedies lately, though. Basically those two Harmon shows have been making me laugh and Brooklyn 9-9 has been solid, as well, though I don't know if I would agree with Zak's claim that it has been getting better.
I disagree vehemently with your statement about Archer. Then again, you shat on some great episode of Futurama.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with McGee on Archer.