Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2014, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I wish I had new episodes of GoT to watch.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I love how everything in this forum is either absolute dog **** or the best thing ever created. TwD is hot garbage and has been from the very beginning, it is mindless dribble that caters to people with IQs lower than their shoe size. HoC has it's flaws but ya'll are really overdoing it.
This forum does tend to get a little circlejerky from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Man, I wish I had new episodes of GoT to watch.
Soon.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
This forum does tend to get a little circlejerky from time to time.
Time is a flat circle.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody I like you and all, but I understand so few of your references.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that just makes his last reference even more appropriate.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:54 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
House of Cards is one big flaw. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about that show at all. You want to talk about catering to people with low IQs? Look no further than that shitstain.
I really enjoyed House of Cards....

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I really enjoyed House of Cards....
What is it like to have such a low IQ? Are you able to dress yourself in the morning?
Old 02-17-2014, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm enjoying it. I get the hate, but it's not a bad show at all.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-17-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[brodeur]It is a bad show.[/brodeur]

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What is it like to have such a low IQ? Are you able to dress yourself in the morning?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
[brodeur]It is a bad show.[/brodeur]

On the vast impunity of life, what does it matter if a show is bad? This world is not a sphere, per our Gods above, it is merely a circle, indicating that the shows themselves cannot be bad without making shows around them equally as bad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-18-2014, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone ever seen the Kroll Show? It just seems like a very painful experience.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Has anyone ever seen the Kroll Show? It just seems like a very painful experience.
The only skits I like are the Canadian high school skits. And even that's a stretch. I can't wait for Nathan for You and The Ben Show to come back.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm enjoying it. I get the hate, but it's not a bad show at all.
I get the hate when I try to put myself in the mindset of a pretentious asshole.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2014, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get the hate when I try to put myself in the mindset of a pretentious asshole.
I am rewatching season one. Anyone who says its a bad show has **** taste
Old 02-18-2014, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So disliking a show means you're a pretentious asshole? Damn, I am surprised you can put your pants on without help now.

I never understood why people get upset when someone calls a show they like bad. I watch a lot of bad shows because they're entertaining. There is nothing wrong with liking a bad show, but now people who dislike a very bad show a) don't have good taste (lol, coming from Gonzo this is rich) or b) they're pretentious.

Neat stuff!

Last edited by vidae : 02-18-2014 at 10:25 PM.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never understood why people get upset when someone calls a show they like bad.
There's an implication that if you like a show that is 'bad', it's because you lack intelligence and/or sophistication.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
There's an implication that if you like a show that is 'bad', it's because you lack intelligence and/or sophistication.
People like what they like. A lot of people here like reality shows and I give them **** for it but I certainly don't think they're stupid for liking them. Unless you like Toddlers and Tiaras. Then you're a ******* idiot.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:20 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
So disliking a show means you're a pretentious asshole? Damn, I am surprised you can put your pants on without help now.

I never understood why people get upset when someone calls a show they like bad. I watch a lot of bad shows because they're entertaining. There is nothing wrong with liking a bad show, but now people who dislike a very bad show a) don't have good taste (lol, coming from Gonzo this is rich) or b) they're pretentious.

Neat stuff!
Calling it "bad" is completely different than calling it "catering to people with low IQs", which inherently calls into question the intelligence of anyone who likes it. I don't care if you don't like a show, but essentially calling me dumb for enjoying it is exactly what I said - pretentious.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-20-2014, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

New shirt

Old 02-21-2014, 10:37 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man, it sounds like a Dexter "spin-off" (read: Dexter Season 9) is going to happen.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:20 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow @ house of cards season 2 episode 1

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Oh man, it sounds like a Dexter "spin-off" (read: Dexter Season 9) is going to happen.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Wow @ house of cards season 2 episode 1
The whole season is incredible. Episode 11 featured another huge what the **** moment. I did not see it coming at all and I loved it.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I am one of the bigger Dexter apologists on this forum, but even I do not want this...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote