Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-27-2014, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthologies are all the rage these days.

Badass Freeman was still a **** up but a charming **** up. I know he was awful but hot damn I found part of myself rooting for him and then utterly satisfied by how it all ended.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The part

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was so perfectly and surprisingly in character too. Last three episodes of season one were hot fire.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah i understood to an extent the first one but the second one was the total opposite and a nice caring person, and he sent her in there right after she gave him that speech about how perfect he was for her. Just so damn awful.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:56 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Anthologies are all the rage these days.

Badass Freeman was still a **** up but a charming **** up. I know he was awful but hot damn I found part of myself rooting for him and then utterly satisfied by how it all ended.
I agree with all of this. That character was fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I cannot wait for The Strain. Everything I have seen looks really cool and it has Corey ******* Stoll who I know will be incredible.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:50 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished up the last episode of Friday Night Lights.

My top five all time
1- The Wire
2- Breaking Bad
3- Mad Men
4- Friday Night Lights
5- Battlestar Galactica

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

The last three seasons of Friday Night Lights were pretty ******* fantastic.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The last three seasons of Friday Night Lights were pretty ******* fantastic.
Yeah, they ****** up with the whole Landry & Tyra killing the rapist angle, but they got their **** together after that. The East Dillon stuff was just a great way to refresh the show.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post

My top five all time
1- The Wire
2- Breaking Bad
3- Mad Men
4- Friday Night Lights
5- Battlestar Galactica
You're still alive?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post

My top five all time
1- The Wire
2- Breaking Bad
3- Mad Men
4- Friday Night Lights
5- Battlestar Galactica
That's a respectable top 5 list.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Correct top 5 list.

1. Hannibal
2. Hannibal
3. Hannibal
4. Hannibal
5. Hannibal

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hannibal is trash and you're trash if you like it.

/mic drop

Old 06-28-2014, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hannibal is trash and you're trash if you like it.

/mic drop
Hannibal > Psych

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Hannibal > Psych
Go watch NeighboUrs you down under freak.

Old 06-28-2014, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Go watch NeighboUrs you down under freak.
Go and watch Big Bang Theory!

Old 06-28-2014, 11:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Go and watch Big Bang Theory!
But I hate that show!

Old 06-28-2014, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
But I hate that show!
But it is American, therefore you have to watch it. If I have to watch Neighbours, it is only fair!

Old 06-29-2014, 01:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
But it is American, therefore you have to watch it. If I have to watch Neighbours, it is only fair!
I don't like how this turned out.

Old 06-29-2014, 01:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So I'm making my way through Fargo, and I absolutely love it so far, but I gotta single out something as the most ******* baller alpha move in the history of the world:

When the Kings bodyguard/whatever is threatening Billy Bob in his hotel room and he doesn't say a word, just drops his pants and takes a **** while the guy is there, and then he pulls out the book and starts to read.

There has never been a more alpha move. Ever. And nothing will top it.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. West Wing
2. Seinfeld
3. Oz
4. The O.C.
5. Friday Night Lights

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:14 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seinfeld is the most overrated show ever, it doesn't hold a candle to The Simpson's.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I love the Simpsons also but incorrect.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:56 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1: True Detective.
2: The Wire
3: Breaking Bad
4: The Sopranos
5: Twin Peaks.

Only show currently running, that has the potential to crack the top 5: Hannibal.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
So I'm making my way through Fargo, and I absolutely love it so far, but I gotta single out something as the most ******* baller alpha move in the history of the world:

When the Kings bodyguard/whatever is threatening Billy Bob in his hotel room and he doesn't say a word, just drops his pants and takes a **** while the guy is there, and then he pulls out the book and starts to read.

There has never been a more alpha move. Ever. And nothing will top it.
Fargo is amazing, i enjoyed binge watching this one. Even though its only solidified the fact that binge watching paves the way for massive spoilers cough babs! Rewatching it with a friend right now. The part where Thorton asks hess is hes sam, and hess asks him whose asking and he awkwardly looks around before responding "....me". So awesome

Quote:
Quote: