Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-30-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
For anyone else who doesn't have a life, there are three hours of the office on tonight on TBS.
I watched them all and it was the first time I had really gave it a chance I had heard it was good but I don't like jumping in the middle of a show with out seeing the first season and so on.

I didn't want to feel lost and not know what was going on but it wasn't like that at all it is a really funny show I will start watching it more from now on.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else excited for 30 for 30 on ESPN? It is 30 Documentaries on sports starting October 6th. Every Tuesday they will have a Documentary on a certain topic. ESPN supposedly gave full rights to the filmmakers to make their film which makes me much more excited for all of them.

On the 6th the topic will be Gretzky's trade to Los Angeles.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since it started being discussed in the South Park Thread, THE TOP 10 Comedies of the decade:
1. Arrested Development
2. South Park
3. Chappelle's Show
4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
5. Curb Your Enthusiasm
6. The Daily Show
7. The Office
8. Scrubs
9. The Boondocks
10. How I Met Your Mother

Let's Hear it.

Old 09-30-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Heroes tonight at 7c followed by the pilot episode of Trauma which looks like it might be good.
I thought Trauma was pretty good did any one else like it?

I quoted my self.:)
Old 09-30-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd need a full list..some can be interchangeable..

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. Arrested Development
4. South Park
5. Chappelle's Show
6. Entourage
7. The Office
8. The Office BBC Edition
9. Scrubs
10. Aqua Teen Hunger Force

just missed: Futurama, The Boondocks
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post

I'll ride with you AQ. If you'll have me that is................
i prefer something with a little more pizzazz ty.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Scrubs
2. Curb Your Enthusiasm
3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
4. Chapelle's Show
5. Reno 911
6. Futurama
7. South Park
8. King of the Hill
9. Sealab 2021
10. Psych

It was tough, but honorable mentions to The Office and My Name Is Earl.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
1. Scrubs
2. Curb Your Enthusiasm
3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
4. Chapelle's Show
5. Reno 911
6. Futurama
7. South Park
8. King of the Hill
9. Sealab 2021
10. Psych

It was tough, but honorable mentions to The Office and My Name Is Earl.
I wavered on Psych..my bad..im redoing my rankings...

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
3. Arrested Development
4. South Park
5. Chappelle's Show
6. Psych
7. The Office
8. King of the Hill
9. Scrubs
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
I wavered on Psych..my bad..im redoing my rankings...

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
3. Arrested Development
4. South Park
5. Chappelle's Show
6. Psych
7. The Office
8. King of the Hill
9. Scrubs
I love Psych. It would have been higher on my list with more seasons.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
2. Scrubs
3. Arrested Development
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm
5. Entourage
6. Californication
7. That 70's Show
8. Futurama
9. The Office

EDIT: I remembered Californication and now How I Met Your Mother and That 70's Show...Dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 09-30-2009 at 03:27 PM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Since it started being discussed in the South Park Thread, THE TOP 10 Comedies of the decade:
1. Arrested Development
2. South Park
3. Chappelle's Show
5. Curb Your Enthusiasm
6. The Daily Show
7. Californication
8. The Office
9. Scrubs

Let's Hear it.
Added one I just remembered. I took off Boondocks.
I ordered it by the amount of times i will laugh out loud watching a single episode.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Californication > *
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
1. Arrested Development
2. South Park
3. Chappelle's Show
5. Curb Your Enthusiasm
6. The Daily Show
7. The Office
8. Scrubs
9. The Boondocks

Let's Hear it.
1. Arrested Development
2. 30 Rock
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
4. The Colbert Report/The Daily Show (pick your poison)
5. The Office
6. Scrubs
7. South Park
8. Futurama
9. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
10. Harvey Birdman

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh seeing a Brodeur post reminded me of this! If anyone else shares my guilty pleasure of Greek, they did a huge Party Down homage in last weeks episode.

Two characters went to work for a catering company named... Party Down. Same pink bow ties and everything. They even had one of the characters stick his hair up all crazy like Adam Scott.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Oh seeing a Brodeur post reminded me of this! If anyone else shares my guilty pleasure of Greek, they did a huge Party Down homage in last weeks episode.

Two characters went to work for a catering company named... Party Down. Same pink bow ties and everything. They even had one of the characters stick his hair up all crazy like Adam Scott.
this post makes me want to re-watch party down

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post

I haven't seen any of Party Down so I didn't get it. Balls.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started watching season one of The Shield. So far so good.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I haven't seen any of Party Down so I didn't get it. Balls.
then download and watch Party Down. you're really missing out.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i prefer something with a little more pizzazz ty.

Ever try the group thing?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 09-30-2009 at 10:28 PM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Ever try the group thing?
I'm still trying to figure out why a tandem road bike is sitting in the snow?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kimbbbbo fightin on Spike. Ultimate Fighter, time to put up or shut up.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I just started watching season one of The Shield. So far so good.
The Shield is so badass! Love it

I watched last weeks episode of House...is this season gonna be House Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Kimbbbbo fightin on Spike. Ultimate Fighter, time to put up or shut up.
He shut up. He shut up real bad.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glee was better this week

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really enjoy the 30 minute SNL Weekend Update on Thursdays
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote