Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Didn't watch the episode from tonight yet but I have watched every season since the 1st.
Tonights episode pissed me off. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Modern Family was really funny. The 'I got priors' line was gold.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am watching Top Chef, I still love Natalie Portman.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished tonight's Top Chef. I didn't like the end result either but I don't think he was going to win anyway.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:20 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hah never watched modern family but just did thanks haha bundy or watever his real name is is freaking hilarious!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Modern Family and Cougar Town continue to be great additions.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just finished tonight's Top Chef. I didn't like the end result either but I don't think he was going to win anyway.
I just cant stand Robin. Plus it seems like all the people on that show who had some personality are now gone. Its going to be a big upset if Kevin doesnt win it all.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I just cant stand Robin. Plus it seems like all the people on that show who had some personality are now gone. Its going to be a big upset if Kevin doesnt win it all.
I agree. I picked him from Day One somehow so I hope he wins it. I'm really starting to hate the younger Voltaggio brother. I hope he messes something up real bad.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
I agree. I picked him from Day One somehow so I hope he wins it. I'm really starting to hate the younger Voltaggio brother. I hope he messes something up real bad.
Yeah, he is getting on my nerves too, but I got a feeling its going to come down to him and Kevin in the end. Jen seems to be imploding and Eli and the older brother dont seem as strong.

So am I alone in thiking that Jen is kinda hot? lol

Old 10-29-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Yeah, he is getting on my nerves too, but I got a feeling its going to come down to him and Kevin in the end. Jen seems to be imploding and Eli and the older brother dont seem as strong.

So am I alone in thiking that Jen is kinda hot? lol
Yeah they are probably going to be the 2 finalists. Jen has something weirdly hot about her. I hate that she's from Philly but there is definitely something there. I thought Casey from Season 3 was probably the hottest so far though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah they are probably going to be the 2 finalists. Jen has something weirdly hot about her. I hate that she's from Philly but there is definitely something there. I thought Casey from Season 3 was probably the hottest so far though.
Last week they showed Jen in a bikini breifly and I was like, damn! where did that body come from!? lol

Old 10-29-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got around to watching Sons of Anarchy from Sunday. **** is hitting the fan. I really don't know where their taking it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite night of television starts in 20 minutes
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Everyone here is watching The League later tonight I hope.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-29-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friday Night Lights was fantastic last night. Just thought I'd mention that since I assume no one else watches.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Friday Night Lights was fantastic last night. Just thought I'd mention that since I assume no one else watches.
I don't have DirectTV so I have to wait to January to watch them. Top 3 show for me though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-29-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone here is watching The League later tonight I hope.
I am. I've been looking forward to that for about a month or so.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-29-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't have DirectTV so I have to wait to January to watch them. Top 3 show for me though.
Nor do I but I have my ways.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Nor do I but I have my ways.
Well this deserves a PM.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-29-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a fan of this show as well, but I do not have DirecTV. Maybe I will pm you as well. :D

And thank you to whoever reminded me about The League.. forgot to set my DVR.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well up to now Flashforward is actually kinda decent/good. Quite an upgrade over last week's.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community was great. I want to nail Brita so bad after seeing her in that squirrel costume
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Community was great. I want to nail Brita so bad after seeing her in that squirrel costume
She is ******* smoking hot.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-29-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rashida Jones is hot.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I have last weeks Community and Parks & Rec to watch plus this week now. Brita needs to get it really bad.

sig by BoneKrusher