Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-26-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Started watching The Wire a few days ago and am now in the last bit of the second season. I guess I should have believed the hype.
Season 4 was my favorite, I think. I loved all of them, but the 4th season is just incredible tv. I think season 5 was my least favorite.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the biggest "holy ****" moment for me in The Wire was:

Season 3 was my favorite season.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Season 3 was good, but I'm putting that 4th

for me
Old 12-26-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Season 3 was my favorite. They were all really good but Stringer Bell will always be my favorite character.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Season 3 was my favorite. They were all really good but Stringer Bell will always be my favorite character.
Agreed. And that's not just because of Idris Elba's smokin bod

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer Michael K. Williams bod.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:49 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I prefer Michael K. Williams bod.
So i just watched the last released Dollhouse episode, still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I think Dollhouse has literally gotten better every single episode since S01E05. The episodes keep building off each other & im fraking excited to see what happens. It also really seems like the writing/direction of this season is based off them assuming a 3rd season wouldnt happen. I really don't know what they would do next season, save for continuing where Epitaph left off.

Im actually going to keep my fingers crossed for some type of movie release (similar to BSG's 'The Plan') revolving around the Epitaph world and the events that were taking place at the end of that bonus ep. After season 1 I believe Whedon said in his perfect world the whole Epitaph timeline would occur in season 5, but I also have a feeling this was before he wrote most of season 2.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:50 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started watching Chuck. So far so good. Kinda wish I would have got into it sooner.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
So i just watched the last released Dollhouse episode, still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I think Dollhouse has literally gotten better every single episode since S01E05. The episodes keep building off each other & im fraking excited to see what happens. It also really seems like the writing/direction of this season is based off them assuming a 3rd season wouldnt happen. I really don't know what they would do next season, save for continuing where Epitaph left off.

Im actually going to keep my fingers crossed for some type of movie release (similar to BSG's 'The Plan') revolving around the Epitaph world and the events that were taking place at the end of that bonus ep. After season 1 I believe Whedon said in his perfect world the whole Epitaph timeline would occur in season 5, but I also have a feeling this was before he wrote most of season 2.
The series finale is called Epitaph 2 so I think he'll wrap everything up there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-28-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

String Bell was the ****. Well get on with it motherfu...
Old 12-28-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
String Bell was the ****. Well get on with it motherfu...

Old 12-28-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

String has one of my favorite quotes too.

******, is you taking notes on a criminal ******* conspiracy?
Old 12-28-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I just started watching Chuck. So far so good. Kinda wish I would have got into it sooner.
It's about time!

Chuck comes back January 10th (Sunday) with a two hour season premiere and then the next night another hour episode! fapfpafpafpafpafpafpap

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The series finale is called Epitaph 2 so I think he'll wrap everything up there.
Asshole. I've been specifically refusing to look at the episodes list/titles so as to not know what he is going to do.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Asshole. I've been specifically refusing to look at the episodes list/titles so as to not know what he is going to do.
Sorry I thought it was known.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-28-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It's about time!

Chuck comes back January 10th (Sunday) with a two hour season premiere and then the next night another hour episode! fapfpafpafpafpafpafpap
Yeah, so far I'm really liking it. I wish someone would have told me it had Adam Baldwin (Jayne from Firefly) in it.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-28-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is AWESOME as Agent Casey too.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He is AWESOME as Agent Casey too.
Ya hes my favorite character on Chuck!
Old 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Intervention on A&E is really good. People are so goddamn crazy.

Edit - This girl is shooting heroin into her neck, holy ****
Old 12-28-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Intervention on A&E is really good.
I like watching in till they have the actual Intervention and then it gets a little uncomfortable.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drugs are bad.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Ya hes my favorite character on Chuck!
He's EVERYONE's favorite character or they're a liar.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-30-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Drugs are bad.
Incredibly compelling, but it blows when I get invested in hoping someone turns their life around and then a single sentence at the end of the show says, "they relapsed shortly after". Very 'real' show.

Anyone see One Big Happy Family last night on TLC? 4 family members, all about 350+ and happy with it. There's a lot of unintentional comedy, but it's kind of sad the way they get looked at and whatnot. Not sure why shows like that interst me, but it sucked me right in...

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I like watching in till they have the actual Intervention and then it gets a little uncomfortable.
we used to drink to that show.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I don't know what it is but every time I watch Chuck I keep thinking Zachary Levi is Zachary Quinto.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter