Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-10-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fayed is an asshole.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Fayed is an asshole.
Chuck should hang him with some chains

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Casey is da man.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I don't remember that part of Rocky III where Apollo Creed saves Rocky from Clubber Lang and his shotgun wielding goons with a helicopter gunship.

Maybe I should watch that movie again.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You snooze you lose boobs.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-10-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you's a sexy *****.

Yvonne has some meaty thighs.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not EXACTLY what I expected but it was good. I hope that Chuck takes a page from The Office and realizes that you don't HAVE to drag on these will they or won't they moments. It's obvious the feelings are there for both and it's about time it happened.

I'm just glad it's back. I really missed this show.

Psych and Burn Notice next!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Not EXACTLY what I expected but it was good. I hope that Chuck takes a page from The Office and realizes that you don't HAVE to drag on these will they or won't they moments. It's obvious the feelings are there for both and it's about time it happened.

Um, you may be disappointed since Kristen Kreuk and Superman are entering the picture soon.

I liked the second episode a little more than the first, but they were both very fun.

Loved that Morgan scored Carina on his spiderman bedsheets.

Best part is we only have to wait a day to get another new episode. :D
Old 01-10-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea first episode was depressing. Still awesome though. 2nd episode was super awesome. And more Chuck tomorrow yay!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Yeah they played on that storyline all throughout last season, and I kind of hope it either gets put to bed (that's what she said) or realized... Still, to quote Jim from The Office tonight "left me satisfied and smiling"

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Yea first episode was depressing. Still awesome though.
Still surprised what happened to Emmitt.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Still surprised what happened to Emmitt.
I'm not. Budget cuts and his part had pretty much run it's course.

I wonder if we'll find out anything about Chuck's mother this season. They've been very cryptic about her.

Any ideas about who or what had Beckman so spooked?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Big Love is the most underrated show in the universe.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-10-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

so... isn't burn notice supposed to be airing the new season soon? im pretty excited about it.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else watch the Simpsons 20th anniversary special? Reminded me why I loved that show so much 10 years ago, not so much now.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:17 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rachel Leigh Cook is so cute in Psych. Very, very attractive.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
so... isn't burn notice supposed to be airing the new season soon? im pretty excited about it.
Starts on the 27th.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

late night futurama love that show

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woah Monday nights. How on Earth am I supposed to choose between How I Met Your Mother, House, and Chuck tonight? It doesn't help that TLC is throwing a brand new Little People Big World and Cake Boss at me either... =\

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Woah Monday nights. How on Earth am I supposed to choose between How I Met Your Mother, House, and Chuck tonight? It doesn't help that TLC is throwing a brand new Little People Big World and Cake Boss at me either... =\
Watch Chuck and tiVo HIMYM. :p
Old 01-11-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no choice. Chuck > *.

And I did see that Routh/Kreuk were going to be guest stars but I guess I'm hoping for some resolution of this storyline before the season is over. It's about time they got together, and yes, that chemistry and the hope of them finally getting together is a major reason I watch the show.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Starts on the 27th.
Burn Notice starts on the 21st. Psych is the show coming back on the 27th. :)

Old 01-11-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who caught the Full Metal Jacket homage at the end of the 1st new Chuck episode? Was pretty dandy.

El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Did you watch Dollhouse yet Douchenut?

RIP TheManInBlack