Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-26-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's on DVR, so I'll catch it today at some point after my classes.
I forgot that like half of the KT's got expelled. They were by far the most interesting part of the show, did not dig this episode and I have a feeling a lame 1/2 season is in store.

How can they get rid of Wade :(
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where has all the X Files gone (dododo dododo dododo dododo)

Seriously, it used to be on like 7 channels at a time every night. TNT marathons kept me sane. Now theyre alllll gone.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw yesterdays episode of Chuck.

Definitely the best of the season. Loved every bit of it. I even loved the Buy More side plot.

Bummed we have to wait a while for new episodes though.... :(
Old 01-26-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good morning detectives, collecting money for the Policeman's ball?

We don't have balls.

I honestly have no response to that.

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did you see his hair?
of course I did, Shawn

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych is back tomorrow!!! YOU KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Just saw yesterdays episode of Chuck.

Definitely the best of the season. Loved every bit of it. I even loved the Buy More side plot.

Bummed we have to wait a while for new episodes though.... :(
I think it was the best of the season so far. Chuck going solo was all kinds of awesome. The only gripe I have is if Chuck's new interest turns out to be a double agent...They've been there, so I'm hoping she's innocent.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see her being a Ring agent. APS and I have a sig bet!

Old 01-26-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So......Damages had a damn good season premiere, not that anyone here watches it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White Collar was solid again. Of course they always end their episodes with a twist.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I could see her being a Ring agent. APS and I have a sig bet!
Possibly since I think I read where she's only signed on for 5 episodes.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
White Collar was solid again. Of course they always end their episodes with a twist.
I really liked this episode. This is a fun show and well written. Like I've said before, USA has stepped their game up big time. And tomorrow is PSYCH! WOOOOOT!

Old 01-27-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
I really liked this episode. This is a fun show and well written. Like I've said before, USA has stepped their game up big time. And tomorrow is PSYCH! WOOOOOT!
And a marathon tomorrow before the new episode for you ignorant ***** that haven't been watching.

Damn, I can't call someone a ****?
Old 01-27-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
And a marathon tomorrow before the new episode for you ignorant ***** that haven't been watching.

Damn, I can't call someone a ****?
It's ok, you got the point across.

If you aren't watching this show, you SUCK. :D

Last edited by vidae : 01-27-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm psyched for Psych!! Sorry I just had to do it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae, shes totally not a Ring agent. I know it might seem that way, but only cause every 2nd person on the show turns out to be a spy. SHE WONT BE ONE!!!

Also, Brandon Routh is the epitome of awesome. That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Vidae, shes totally not a Ring agent. I know it might seem that way, but only cause every 2nd person on the show turns out to be a spy. SHE WONT BE ONE!!!

Also, Brandon Routh is the epitome of awesome. That is all.
I told this to APS, but I think Kreuk is Rouths wife! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!

Old 01-27-2010, 04:27 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't she dead?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:40 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Isn't she dead?
Thats just what they want you to believe. She very well could be young Tom Cruise's wife.

But I agree with APS, there is no way theyre going back to the girlfriend spy plot.

Her, Morgan, & Chuck are going to form a Jenni Jones style love triangle, I cant wait to see all the baby mama drama.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:18 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She very well could be young Tom Cruise's wife.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:23 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So......Damages had a damn good season premiere, not that anyone here watches it.
Are they doing the same "flash-forward to the end of the season in vaguely revealing ways" thing again? It worked in the first season (which I thought was very good), but fell kind of flat in the second season.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Psych is back tomorrow!!! YOU KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!
I hear ya.

Enough with the painfully cute mugging.

What are you entertainment weekly?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I know You know that
I'm not telling the truth
I know you know they
Just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend
Your worst inhibitions,
They will Psych you out in the end"

:)
Old 01-27-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching some of my favorite episodes last night. And I am getting my wisdom teeth out today so that just makes for a magnificent Psych marathon day.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I told this to APS, but I think Kreuk is Rouths wife! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!
She's on for 5 episodes and he's on for 8 episodes I believe...So, there might be some connection. Tw'ill be interesting, although I kind of hate finding out how long a guest actor will be on because we end up getting let down in the end when they leave (Holly, The Office).

Unless they both turn out to be bad and Chuck wrecks their ****, then I'm okay with that ending. Doubtful and stupid. But I read that Routh turns out to be an interest to Sarah and forms some jealousy between him and Chuck. Hmmmmmm.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote