Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-19-2010, 03:53 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We finally got out of the old cable age and got Uverse this week.

Like going from 56k to broadband.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:23 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
We finally got out of the old cable age and got Uverse this week.

Like going from 56k to broadband.
So far I'm not impressed with Uverse

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych was amazing. Definitely one of my favorite episodes.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Caprica tonight! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah, Archer is probably one of the funnier shows I've ever seen.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
New Caprica tonight! :D
Its a good thing for the syfy scheduling people that they brought it back after a week hiatus, I was one week away from burning their damn building down!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
So yeah, Archer is probably one of the funnier shows I've ever seen.
Hooray for metaphors!
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Its a good thing for the syfy scheduling people that they brought it back after a week hiatus, I was one week away from burning their damn building down!
You and me both buddy!

Old 02-19-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Attention everyone: Don't burn down buildings.

While I have your attention: Fox is the only building you should burn down. Firefly whyyyyy
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Human Target is becoming one of my favorite shows to watch. It's not Burn Notice or 24 level, but it's very entertaining every week. Guerrero is one of the coolest characters on tv right now.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Human Target is becoming one of my favorite shows to watch. It's not Burn Notice or 24 level, but it's very entertaining every week. Guerrero is one of the coolest characters on tv right now.
Yeah I really enjoy Human Target. I don't think it's AMAZING and it's definitely no Burn Notice, but it's enjoyable with some solid action and I like the main cast.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched all of the Archer episodes OnDemand.

Show is so win. H. Jon Benjamin's voice is legend.
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Attention everyone: Don't burn down buildings.

While I have your attention: Fox is the only building you should burn down. Firefly whyyyyy
Firefly & Dollhouse. Jerks.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of animation.

I know these front to back but still
Old 02-19-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to listen to that podcast, so I am excited about that show.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Dollhouse is ******* epic. I don't know why I waited so long to watch it.

For Brodeur and The Peefs:

Old 02-20-2010, 04:31 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am currently watching The Wire from the beginning as it is on HBO on demand right now. This **** is really really goood so far. Thanks for recommending it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

For Brodeur and The Peefs:

Absolutely not a good idea to watch the finale before Epitaph 1.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm drinking a cup of coffee and watching That 70's Show on ABC Family before I head into work today. It's the episode where Luke Wilson is Eric's summer school gym teacher.

During the commercial break Luke Wilson showed up trying to sell me AT&T...I am close to tears.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Absolutely not a good idea to watch the finale before Epitaph 1.
Roger that, thanks sir!

Last edited by vidae : 02-20-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

I still havent watched the Dollhouse finale. Had it since it aired but once I watch it then its officially over for good !
Old 02-21-2010, 02:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just got done watching Epitaph 1 and 2. Amazing episodes. I hate Fox. First Firefly and now Dollhouse. I hope they BURN TO THE GROUND.

On a somewhat related topic: I read a rumor that FX has approached Joss to create a series for their network. One, it will be awesome because it will be a Joss Whedon series, and two, they aren't as anal/nazi about ratings like Fox or NBC would be.

So.. let's hope that happens!

Old 02-21-2010, 03:26 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Everybody Hates Chris and it's a pretty good watch for late at night.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:57 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
On a somewhat related topic: I read a rumor that FX has approached Joss to create a series for their network. One, it will be awesome because it will be a Joss Whedon series, and two, they aren't as anal/nazi about ratings like Fox or NBC would be.

So.. let's hope that happens!
Oh man that is awesome news. FX is also real good about letting their shows and their creators do what they want, how they want.

So season 2 of Fringe was pretty good, too bad they decided to just not show the last 5 or 6 episodes of the season for another month or two. Now Im once again brought back round full circle to a similar problem, dont have anything new to watch.

Last edited by El Peefs????? : 02-21-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sister has never seen Dexter, so I'm re-watching every episode with her. Started off with episode numero uno yesterday.

I made a comment about it before but man, the first episode is a little rough in comparison to the rest. It's still really good but, it's just a tad off...which is completely understandable. The first season really did get better with every episode. I will say that the ending of the first episode is bad ass. Michael C Hall was settled in quickly and Doakes was amazing from day one but, some of the others...

Anyway back to what I was saying before...Things just seem a little awkward in the 1st episode. And having Angel speak so much Spanglish in the first few episodes...ummm no. I'm glad they scrapped this after a while, it was just annoying, and he was actually pretty annoying, I love his character now, though. Oh and LaGuerta having the hots for Dexter for a while in the 1st season. So weird when you think about it today. And she was practically wetting herself whenever she was around him. Oh how things have changed. God I love Dexter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote