Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Judge has needed a good cartoon since Beavis and Butthead.

Goode Family was painfully bad.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
King of the Hill.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
King of the Hill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
diabeetus.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done watching all 7 seasons of Boy Meets World in about two weeks. That show was my childhood...
Old 02-23-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I am floating on an ecstatic cloud with this news, totally enraptured by Archer. Shame it has to broadcast at 10 PM so it will have to be moved to another night on FX when IASiP returns.
I wouldnt be surprised if they either lead into always sunny with Archer or ran it after, that is what they did with the pilot when they first aired it.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started watching Big Bang Theory a few weeks ago, in season 2 now, pretty funny show but laugh tracks don't belong in this century.

Anyone here watch How to Make it in America, the new HBO show by some of the Entourage writers and producers?
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
Anyone here watch How to Make it in America, the new HBO show by some of the Entourage writers and producers?
Yeah, I've seen both episodes and so far I like it. It's not the best show HBO has ever done but I'm entertained and that's all I can really ask for.

I'm not sure it'll last, because to be honest, I had no idea this show was even on until a few days ago.. but I like it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I like the feel of the show, I am just not into the whole idea of fashion, and none of the characters stick out. It has potential for sure.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either I was living under a rock or they did a horrible job promoting that show. At this point it could be either though!

Old 02-23-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Yeah they really did, I just heard from my Dad about it, idk how he found out.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HBO is going to be amazing this year with The Pacific and Scorcese's The Boardwalk Empire. Pumped for both of them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
HBO is going to be amazing this year with The Pacific and Scorcese's The Boardwalk Empire. Pumped for both of them.
Treme will probably be awesome as well.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Treme will probably be awesome as well.
Is that the New Orleans show? If so then I was looking forward to that one as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Is that the New Orleans show? If so then I was looking forward to that one as well.
Yup, by David Simon, the guy behind the Wire.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yup, by David Simon, the guy behind the Wire.
Even better. 3 HBO mini-series/shows that are going to be excellent. Can't wait.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 02-23-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which was the best South Park season?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Which was the best South Park season?
3rd through 5th around in there, when they killed Kenny ("You bastard!") in every episode.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee

Quote:
King of the Hill.
King of the Hill was a B&B spinoff. Hank Hill had a prototype character on B&B their neighbor they were always harassing, same voice. If you've ever lived in Texas KotH got real old real fast, just too close to reality. But I really miss Beavis & Butthead
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Solid episode of White Collar, but not the best. Next weeks episode looks awesome.. you were right DG!

Old 02-24-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Just a dumb question from White Collar last night. How did Keller get the real bottle and why didn't they go after him for that?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-24-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It wasn't a crime for him to have it.. unless he stole it, but they never said anything about that. Maybe he got it legit? I doubt it but who knows!

Old 02-24-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It wasn't a crime for him to have it.. unless he stole it, but they never said anything about that. Maybe he got it legit? I doubt it but who knows!
It had to be stolen but oh well especially since they never said who the original owner was. Big plot hole last night but next week does look very good indeed.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 02-24-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, it looks like it's going to be an awesome episode.

Speaking of awesome, Psych tonight! It's the think-tank episode and the previews look hilarious.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Speaking of awesome, Psych tonight! It's the think-tank episode and the previews look hilarious.
They have still yet to put last weeks show online I'm starting get pist.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
They have still yet to put last weeks show online I'm starting get pist.
Do you not have USA? They've shown it a couple times since it was on and I think it'll be on tonight sometime before the new episode.

Or do you have On-Demand through your cable company? If so, go to the On-Demand screen and go to TV Entertainment, they might have it there as well.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I have USA and I pretty much never miss it but I had some stuff going on right when it was starting last week.

I don't have On-Demand and I have never had trouble watching it online before I don't know why they have not posted it yet?