Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-24-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure. I looked for it but couldn't find it anywhere. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm predicting it now but tonight's Psych episode will be the best of the season up to this date. It has endless possibillities.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check your PMs Splat.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Check your PMs Splat.
Thanks man.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not sure. I looked for it but couldn't find it anywhere. :(

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm predicting it now but tonight's Psych episode will be the best of the season up to this date. It has endless possibillities.
I'll go one farther and day tonight is the biggest ratings getter's of Psych's run as a series. Maybe not the best, but there is absolutely NOTHING better on television to watch tonight besides Psych.

Of course that's always the case Wednesday nights at 9, but there are 0 excuses for people to miss Psych tonight. Hopefully the meander on over to USA and this show starts to expand a bit more like it deserves to.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully the promos that run during the Olympics have rubbed off on people. Where does Psych rank for cable TV? Are they one of the higher rated cable TV shows?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-24-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I skipped Spanish to finish up a big 5-7 page paper I have due tomorrow morning.

30 minutes in to what was supposed to be me editing and revising has turned into my 2nd episode of Full House on ABC Family, browsing the internet, and somewhere around my 20th game of minesweeper. Damn you TV and SWDC.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hopefully the promos that run during the Olympics have rubbed off on people. Where does Psych rank for cable TV? Are they one of the higher rated cable TV shows?
Quote:
USA Network grabs top cable ratings

After rebounding from an off week, USA's "Psych" dropped again, drawing 2.94 million viewers in its Wednesday 10 p.m. slot, a tumble of 18% from the 3.57 million viewers the show served up on February 10. Seven days before that, "Psych" suffered its first major decline of the season, drawing 2.89 million viewers. USA's third winter original, "White Collar," was on hiatus last week.

After winning the previous week with its NBA All-Star Weekend coverage, TNT eased to second place with an average nightly draw of 1.97 million viewers. The Turner network took second among adults 25-54 (969,000) and third among the 18-49 set (925,000).TNT posted its best numbers with Thursday night's Celtics-Lakers telecast (2.86 million) and the season finale of "Leverage" (2.85 million). The Timothy Hutton crime caper squares off with USA's "Psych" in the Wednesday 10 p.m. slot and returns for its third season this summer.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100223/tv_nm/us_cable_1

I never would have expected ratings to drop, since you would think once people tune in they'd get hooked (like me). But those still aren't shabby numbers for a cable show.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well as long as USA never thinks about taking it off the air I'm happy. That day will make me a sad man though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-24-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I'll go one farther and day tonight is the biggest ratings getter's of Psych's run as a series. Maybe not the best, but there is absolutely NOTHING better on television to watch tonight besides Psych.
Canada VS Russia, Finland VS Czech Republic or Sweden VS Slovakia, depending on your time zone.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Canada VS Russia, Finland VS Czech Republic or Sweden VS Slovakia, depending on your time zone.
In my opinion, still far behind Psych. Maybe the Canada game, but USA is playing now and I'll check out after that until they are scheduled again. It's USA homerism I know, but I can't help that. Psych draws me in much more than any of those 3 hockey games.

Living in Wisconsin it's damn near impossible to became a true fan of any hockey team. I wasn't born into the world of a team they way I was with Green Bay. The team to the West has only been around for a few years and the Red Wing's to the East are on the other side of a massive lake. Blackhawks? Sure, but like I said it's almost impossible to just suddenly become a fan of a league that has never existed within 4 hours of me.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 02-24-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

He lives! Conan has just created a Twitter account -- http://twitter.com/ConanOBrien

Bio: I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account.

His 1st post: Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100223/tv_nm/us_cable_1

I never would have expected ratings to drop, since you would think once people tune in they'd get hooked (like me). But those still aren't shabby numbers for a cable show.
We need more Psych-O's.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
We need more Psych-O's.
In time. They will eventually wise up and see Psych's excellence. I love Shaun, but does he not seem like the kid on the playground who'd get pissed off and say, "I'm taking my ball and going home"?

Good stuff tonight, I loved how they could have reference ANY hot female musician and decided to go with less-than-A-lister Carly Simon. Haha. It was just a quick line about Shaun cleaning naked with Simon blasting in the background, but the quick dialogue is what makes this show what it is.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He lives! Conan has just created a Twitter account -- http://twitter.com/ConanOBrien

Bio: I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account.

His 1st post: Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me.
Thanks for the heads-up.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Anybody ever watch WW2II in HD on History Channel?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good episode of Psych.. but not the best ever. :)

Old 02-25-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Best of the season?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Best of the season?
Ehhh, not for me. I think the episode last week with Judd Nelson was the best of the season so far, but that might just be me.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:25 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, I love this show. Stacy Keach is the pun-master.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Agreed.

There were some really good one liners but it's to early for me to remember what they were. :)
Old 02-25-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anybody ever watch WW2II in HD on History Channel?
I sure do. It has great appeal b/c it has all new film footage from 1939-45 recently digitized. I wish they would merge it with the standard b&w WW2 8mm & 16mm film we've seen before in the Worlds At War & Victory at Sea to make for longer viewing. I like the narration using the actual people who lived it & the voices of pro actors for those who have since passed on, s/b a bigtime Emmy winner.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I have USA and I pretty much never miss it but I had some stuff going on right when it was starting last week.

I don't have On-Demand and I have never had trouble watching it online before I don't know why they have not posted it yet?
There are these annoying gaps in the On Demand listings for USA cable shows, like the Archer episode where they're riding the dirigible -- On Demand gave us the Skorpio episode instead, & the cast in the dirigible was MIA but was broadcast last Thursday (??) say, whaaaat? Did they get hate mail from Hindenburg disaster survivors about it & yank it off the air?
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

According to FX, no new Archer tonight. :( :(