Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect timing . . .

For a post about Breaking Bad.

AMC is, once again, running a full marathon prior to the start of Season 3 on March 21st. It looks like 2 episodes per night for about 10 days starting with the Pilot on March 10. Trust me, if you watch the Pilot you will be hooked. And I'm not talking about being hooked once the episode is over and you've had time to contemplate and reflect on all you have seen. I'm talking about an intense opening that hooks you quick.

It is in the middle of the damn night for some reason, unless the site is running on PST or some bull****. So fire up the DVR and watch it at your leisure, sans commercials.

Here's the full schedule ---> AMC site

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great find. I will definitely be watching all of them.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Great find. I will definitely be watching all of them.
Yeah, I may actually re-watch some of them. This is the first show since the early seasons of X-Files that actually makes me sad when the season ends and excited when the new one starts.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OH MY ****ING GOD!. Samberg and Parnell are doing Lazy Sunday on Jimmy Fallon right now. So fricken awesome.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the heads-up FlyingElvis. I've never seen Season 1, so I think I'll check it out.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Perfect timing . . .

For a post about Breaking Bad.

AMC is, once again, running a full marathon prior to the start of Season 3 on March 21st. It looks like 2 episodes per night for about 10 days starting with the Pilot on March 10. Trust me, if you watch the Pilot you will be hooked. And I'm not talking about being hooked once the episode is over and you've had time to contemplate and reflect on all you have seen. I'm talking about an intense opening that hooks you quick.

It is in the middle of the damn night for some reason, unless the site is running on PST or some bull****. So fire up the DVR and watch it at your leisure, sans commercials.

Here's the full schedule ---> AMC site
It's so damn addictive...Bryan Cranston as a meth dealer with his akward partner and former student Jessie are a team stocked full of unintentional comedy. I have never been more hooked on a show than Breaking Bad.

Who knew meth dealing, murder, lying, and stealing could be so incredibly satisfying. Intense and dark, and always keeps me on edge. Even my 52 year old 4th grade teacher mom can't peel her eyes off the screen when Breaking Bad hits the screen. It must be good for that to be the case.

It's never too late to pound out the 1st two seasons and get caught up before the premiere. I strongly suggest all who are interested in great television to take a look.

Old 03-09-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ending of "Over" in season 2 was some of the best writing I've ever seen.

Anyways, I'm super stoked beyond all repair for two Sundays from now

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good season finale to White Collar, I guess. I have mixed feelings about it.

All new Psych tonight! Season finale though. :( :(

Old 03-10-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...ttv&ni d=2854

24 could be done for good. I would be thrilled if it was true. Without DVR or TIVO, I have gained tons of fat.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just curious.... Did Jericho have ending? I am thinking about renting the series but without ending I will wait for SyFy to re-air the series.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has an ending but not a completely definitive one.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Good season finale to White Collar, I guess. I have mixed feelings about it.

I have a night class 6-9PM on Wednesdays. Thankfully it's a pit class without required attendence, and I can sneak out 10-15 minutes early. Who needs Modern American History since 1900 when I can watch history be made each Wednesday by Shaun and Gus? There's no chance I'm missing the finale.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm 99% sure that they repeat the episode two hours after it first airs.

edit: Just checked, airs at 9 here, and is on again at 12am.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Just curious.... Did Jericho have ending? I am thinking about renting the series but without ending I will wait for SyFy to re-air the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It has an ending but not a completely definitive one.
Ya that.

I would highly recommend Jericho very underrated show season one is epic and season two while not as good as the first is worth your time.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the first half of season one was really hit and miss but the second half was very good, with a really really great season finale. I enjoyed season two more than the first half of season one and it was a nice cap off to the series.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I have a night class 6-9PM on Wednesdays. Thankfully it's a pit class without required attendence, and I can sneak out 10-15 minutes early. Who needs Modern American History since 1900 when I can watch history be made each Wednesday by Shaun and Gus? There's no chance I'm missing the finale.
History Channel should more than compensate for class time missed.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be checking out this Breaking Bad marathon. Have never seen an episode but have heard nothing but greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoJets007
24 could be done for good. I would be thrilled if it was true. Without DVR or TIVO, I have gained tons of fat.
?????
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'll be checking out this Breaking Bad marathon. Have never seen an episode but have heard nothing but greatness.

?????
I was going to ask about that but figured why bother.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

TBS is great for watching reruns.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I was going to ask about that but figured why bother.
I couldn't resist I must know the correlation.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I couldn't resist I must know the correlation.
I cant go out on consecutive nights because I dont have any DVR or TIVO to record 24 and Lost shows. A lot of activities are located 35 minutes or more away.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your presence here suggests me you have the interwebz, and could therefore just watch those the following day.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
I cant go out on consecutive nights because I dont have any DVR or TIVO to record 24 and Lost shows. A lot of activities are located 35 minutes or more away.
But why have you gained tons of fat as a result of this?
Old 03-10-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
But why have you gained tons of fat as a result of this?
Not literally.