Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That is never a good thing. You are a sick man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
God dammit I thought it was Buzz.. I was like "Buzzzzzzz.. you slick ************"
It could never be Buzz. I'm just glad he wasn't killed.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha I really thought it was Buzz too. The way he tilted his head sideways.. I was like OH GOD.. but I'm really glad it wasn't him. :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahaha I really thought it was Buzz too. The way he tilted his head sideways.. I was like OH GOD.. but I'm really glad it wasn't him. :D
Yeah the head thing was hilarious.

One thing I noticed about these finales was the recurring movie theme. What movie were they watching in a "night with Mr Yang" episode?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't remember but that's a good point.

These season finales are getting really.. dark. They're fantastic episodes, but I feel it takes away from what makes the show really great.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

These season finales are getting really.. dark. They're fantastic episodes, but I feel it takes away from what makes the show really great.
I think its perfect like that, keeps something different and adds to the season ending suspense rather than just a comedic cliff hanger

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would like the show a lot better if it was that dark regularly and mixed in the comedy within it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I would like the show a lot better if it was that dark regularly and mixed in the comedy within it.
I wouldnt like it nearly as much.
The very seldom dark episode works well but if they did too many, I think it would be too dark for what the show was designed to be

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I can't say I agree with you here. I prefer the light-hearted comedy occasionally mixed with some serious drama.

If I wanted to watch something "darker" with comedy mixed in, I'd watch The Mentalist. I watch Psych because I want the comedy with the darker stuff mixed in.

Last edited by vidae : 03-11-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mentalist isn't all that dark. I'm taking about a Whedon-esque sort of dark/comedy thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would change nothing about Psych.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

A little note about the finale after rewatching:

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
A little note about the finale after rewatching:

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I know it kinda does but watching it closer, and pausing it on the picture, it really doesnt.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone spoil the hell out of Psych for me? I have been tuning in and out for years but missed most of this year and the finale obviously.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Can someone spoil the hell out of Psych for me? I have been tuning in and out for years but missed most of this year and the finale obviously.

Nutshelled. But I would still highly recommend watching it. One of the best episodes.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you, will definitely find some time for it at some point.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Really worth it.
The way it is done as a Hitchcock homage is really cool.
Roday did a great job directing.
And I really think this episode does a great job advancing characters.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how Psych sticks to the light comedy, but I also enjoy seeing Shaun forced into a more dramatic role. Jules' life being in danger bring out how he really feels about her.

How long are they going to keep stringing that along before they actually get together? I'm on the fence whether I want them to hook up or not, but it's an interesting dynamic. Stick to the goofyness that makes Psych what it is, but I would welcome some darker episodes like the finale.

I already miss Shaun and Gus. I think I'm going to have to watch certain parts of Holes and Beerfest over and over to get my Gus and Shaun fix until summer.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Larry David and Ricky Gervais can't save The Marriage Ref tonight, nothing can.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I almost wish the season finale wouldnt have been so good and this awkward time without it wouldnt suck so much.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Big Love really lost its **** in the finale.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I almost wish the season finale wouldnt have been so good and this awkward time without it wouldnt suck so much.
At least it's back in the summer! You don't have to wait an entire year for it.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KATHERINE MCPHEE *cums*

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

That chick is soooooooooooooo hot.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/me rushes off to console Job.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote