Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
So this just came into the mail today...

God, what a great show it still is. It's so absurd and really amusing, I highly recommend this set to everyone.
You deserve to die a slow painful death, because that is what that show is, slow, painful suicide. The fact that the villain is named mojo-jojo is the only semi-redeeming quality. God I still hate that show.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
So this just came into the mail today...

God, what a great show it still is. It's so absurd and really amusing, I highly recommend this set to everyone.
Mojo Jojo is the ****. I watched a marathon on a legal research psychedelic and it totally messed up my night.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:39 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
You deserve to die a slow painful death, because that is what that show is, slow, painful suicide. The fact that the villain is named mojo-jojo is the only semi-redeeming quality. God I still hate that show.
Come, who can truly hate a Tartakovsky cartoon? Sure, I've ridiculed the show before, but it had some really entertaining moments and never took itself even a little bit seriously.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Come, who can truly hate a Tartakovsky cartoon?
I dunno. I was upset at the way Samurai Jack just sort of sputtered out at the end.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I dunno. I was upset at the way Samurai Jack just sort of sputtered out at the end.
Perhaps, but only because I liked that cartoon so much. I rarely pay attention to cartoonists enough to even know their names, but I really respect his work.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:49 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Come, who can truly hate a Tartakovsky cartoon? Sure, I've ridiculed the show before, but it had some really entertaining moments and never took itself even a little bit seriously.
Mojo Jojo and Fuzzy Lumpkins were funny villians.

Him was a weird character.

Quote:
I really liked Samurai Jack but I don't recall how it ended.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:39 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I really liked Samurai Jack but I don't recall how it ended.
He rescues a baby, and the baby had "the spirit of the samurai"........ and that was it.

But, it wasn't just the last episode or two. The entire fourth season seemed to lack any kind of direction.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:41 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He rescues a baby, and the baby had "the spirit of the samurai"........ and that was it.

But, it wasn't just the last episode or two. The entire fourth season seemed to lack any kind of direction.
Oh, that was pretty lame. The art in that show was awesome though.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:37 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
You don't need a TV to watch TV shows...

Yeah, they just started the second run of the season two. Again it's not great but it is entertaining.
Watching Battlestar Galactica I remembered that Tricia Helfer (Caprica Six) becomes a character in this show at the end of season one.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:52 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter's Lab = best Cartoon Network show

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:22 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Dexter's Lab = best Cartoon Network show
omelet du fromage?
Old 01-25-2009, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg i hate morons.

there were some guys trying to convince me that Family Guy is just like South Park

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
omg i hate morons.

there were some guys trying to convince me that Family Guy is just like South Park
Of course it is. I mean both are comedic cartoons with a fat central character...
Old 01-25-2009, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

South Park is not like Family Guy...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
omg i hate morons.

Yeah South Park has interchangeable jokes that could be used in any episode and also has about 15 flashbacks per episode. Add in some random singing scenes and you get South Park...... /sarcasm

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course it is. I mean both are comedic cartoons with a fat central character...
I always thought Stan was the main character in South Park.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that I have finished Entourage and How I Met Your Mother, I need more short funny shows to watch. I am still watching Dexter, but that is a huge time commitment. And I don't want to watch too much FOTC because I am enjoying it a lot.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i need to find an fotc stream for tonight. PM me if you know of one. that means you WMD, king of streams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Now that I have finished Entourage and How I Met Your Mother, I need more short funny shows to watch. I am still watching Dexter, but that is a huge time commitment. And I don't want to watch too much FOTC because I am enjoying it a lot.
FOTC?

Anyway, I recommend It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FOTC?

Flight of the Conchords

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FOTC?

I loved Sunny in Philly, but the episodes as of late just aren't doing it for me. I've heard some good things about Curb Your Enthusiasm.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Flight of the Conchords
Ah I haven't watched that show in a while. It's a lot of hit and miss for my taste.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I loved Sunny in Philly, but the episodes as of late just aren't doing it for me. I've heard some good things about Curb Your Enthusiasm.
It's like a lot cruder Seinfeld. It is one of my favorite shows. Larry David is hilarious and thinks of the most awkward situations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-tm...eature=related

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
i need to find an fotc stream for tonight. PM me if you know of one. that means you WMD, king of streams.
I need this as well.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote