Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur is actually doing something cool!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
We will have problems CC if you insult Glee again, big problems.

Just finished Fringe Season 1, off to find the episodes of Season 2 by legal and illegal means.
I bite my tongue on Glee, I have no strong feelings on it either way, although the eps I've seen haven't really called out to me. I do however take everything Jeff Winger says as the Gospel.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I bite my tongue on Glee, I have no strong feelings on it either way, although the eps I've seen haven't really called out to me. I do however take everything Jeff Winger says as the Gospel.
This is the Jeff Winger that insulted Paul Rudd. PAUL ******* RUDD.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is the Jeff Winger that insulted Paul Rudd. PAUL ******* RUDD.
Well now I don't know what to do with my life.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well now I don't know what to do with my life.
Hang out with me more.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hang out with me more.
Sounds perfect.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't listen to him CC, all he wants to do is seduce you and then do bad things! Fight it!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Don't listen to him CC, all he wants to do is seduce you and then do bad things! Fight it!
How can I fight it? wait...

Old 03-20-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Being that he's the best man at my future wedding, that is unlikely.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:

!!!!!!! :D !!!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur and his sinful lying
Old 03-20-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Brodeur and his sinful lying
This will not stand!
Old 03-21-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

!!!!!!! :D !!!
Wait, this movie wasn't a bad nightmare? Goddammit.

And Nerv, stop trying to spread malicious lies about me. I am an honest, straight-edgedish man.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-21-2010, 01:27 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wait, this movie wasn't a bad nightmare? Goddammit.

And Nerv, stop trying to spread malicious lies about me. I am an honest, straight-edgedish man.
Whats malicious is your web of deceit that youve managed to tangle most everyone in, but I for one do not buy it mister.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-21-2010, 09:26 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you must mean civil union since they haven't approved same-sex marriages yet.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
you must mean civil union since they haven't approved same-sex marriages yet.
He can come over to Canada.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
He can come over to Canada.
Nobody wants to do that.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have already worked and have been home for over an hour though. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I have to wait another 8 for Breaking Bad. I cannot stress enough how ******* brilliant the show is and the opening title sequence has to be one of the most badass of all time.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a new show from the people that produced Planet Earth premiering tonight. 8-10 EST on the Discovery channel
Old 03-21-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad tonight! Kickass!

Still finishing the tail end of season two, but this show is amazing and Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are epic!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Justified was good. Nothing earth shattering, but I'll keep tabs on it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-21-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Thats exactly WHY it sucks. People are dumb and like dumb things. HA!
Glee > Its always sunny

I said it.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Glee > Its always sunny

I said it.
I like you Mr. Renji. Not in the way I like Job but still.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-21-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Glee > Its always sunny