Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-07-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to watch the Wire too. Can I go? :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

I just got my Musky Tusk Necklace.

ITS SO G*D DAMN LUCKY!
Old 04-07-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I want to watch the Wire too. Can I go? :)
how the **** did you get out of boezzz basement?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So whats the opinion on Ugly Americans? I started off not liking it but I have grown to look forward to it. I love the wizard, and also the demon mafia guy.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs
Rolls over your neighbor's dog?
What's great for a snack and fits on your back?
It's Log, Log, Log!

It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good!
Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log!
Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!"

Old 04-08-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

magic nose goblins

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

POWDERED TOAST MAN
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I mean just knock him out and throw him in a freezer like in The Shining.
That would be redundant -- Canada is a freezer.

The last Justified was very good IMO. SPOILER ALERT: There's an LA road trip involved, but some tank trap-sized craters in the plotline. They can only fit so much in an hr. show. There were some supporting players performances that were just terrific, & you can hear exec. producer Elmore Leonard's fingerprints in the sarcastic dialog, just great stuff.

BTW TV Guide mag gave these kudos to their premier episode Fire In the Hole, short story on which it's based:

Cheers to Justified for doing right by Walton Goggins (who played racist bomber Boyd Crowder). The intensely talented actor who was unjustly denied an Emmy nomination for his searing work on The Shield (also on FX) ...... now if Goggins gets an Emmy nod that would truly be Justified.

Remember Goggins from The Shield? That bucktoothed overbite & gangly physique, he looks like an inbred neo-Nazi from Kentucky... his line at teh dinner table was classic:

"Damn, woman! Doncha ever shoot anybody except when they're eatin' supper?"

Speaking of Emmys, I hope the writing team & Olyphant from Justified get some recognition, but let's get real here -- nobody is going to touch Cranston as Walter White in Breaking Bad for best dramatic series actor, he's won it the 2 previous yrs.

Last edited by LizardState : 04-08-2010 at 09:41 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
That would be redundant -- Canada is a freezer.
Only 3 months a year. We're not the ******* north pole.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

POWDERED TOAST MAN

MR HORSE!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.joblo.com/rob-thomas-prom...ovie-isnt-dead

Old 04-08-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Timothy Olyphant has to be one of the worst actors I've had the displeasure of seeing.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Timothy Olyphant has to be one of the worst actors I've had the displeasure of seeing.
You must have a one man show of Timothy Olyphant as your only media viewing experience ever then. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but that is a completely and utterly stupid statement.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

I'm about to post a bunch of Kristen Bell pictures for no reason

Last edited by CC.SD : 04-08-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:

This was the best one so dreamy...
Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is Teddy Dunn?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Huh. My pants seem to have shrunk.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Where is Teddy Dunn?
Logan got drunk and beat the **** out of him, then cackled and ordered room service.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Logan got drunk and beat the **** out of him, then cackled and ordered room service.
Duncan did quite a number on his SUV at the end of the rape discovery episode in Season 1.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-08-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Buffy after a hard game of tennis.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Duncan did quite a number on his SUV at the end of the rape discovery episode in Season 1.
No one outfights Logan, he took down JTT!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
No one outfights Logan, he took down JTT!
Didn't Duncan have the advantage for the quick shot of the little fight they had in Season 2?

Also, just learned that the complete series of Daria is out next month and that's pretty awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You must have a one man show of Timothy Olyphant as your only media viewing experience ever then. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but that is a completely and utterly stupid statement.
What, I can't express my opinion on Timothy Olyphant's acting abilities? Chill out dude. And you called my statement stupid, yeesh.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
What, I can't express my opinion on Timothy Olyphant's acting abilities? Chill out dude. And you called my statement stupid, yeesh.

I do not appreciate criticisms of Mr. Olyphant.

RIP TheManInBlack