Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-08-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I don't like anything that looks like lasagna or smells like tuna. But then again Sasha Vujacic is quite adorable in his own shaggy-haired, Yugoslavian kinda way.
Being that I hate tuna and I always smell like I'm fresh out of a shower, this is very false.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well I look at it this way: Duncan probably would have gotten his ass kicked by Weevil but Logan always held strong against him in their quarrels of note. But we can't really decipher who actually would necessarily win in an overall fight on the show with no weapons because all of the cheaters brought in weapons except for Keith, so in conclusion, Keith wins every goddamn fight.

Backup > All
Old 04-09-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fringe is the best thing going on Thursdays now.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frack forgot about Fringe
Old 04-09-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Frack forgot about Fringe
Was a solid episode.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:28 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Was a solid episode.
I got it DL-ing as we speak, hopefully it will be done after I watch this episode of Justified.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Fringe is the best thing going on Thursdays now.
Parks and Recreation is better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-09-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Parks and Recreation is better.
Parks and Rec should learn from other shows that bringing in celebrity guests can result in a trainwreck of an episode. The Office post-Superbowl show with Jack Black and Cloris Leachman sucked ass. Andy Samberg is hilarious and Parks and Rec has grown on me, but his spot on the show and the whole episode fell completely flat.

Timothy Olyphant is overrated. Yeah I said it.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Timothy Olyphant has to be one of the worst actors I've had the displeasure of seeing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Obviously not liking Olyphant is some weird fluke, a mental disease that occurs in a minute percentage of the population.
Quote:
Timothy Olyphant is overrated. Yeah I said it.
It's spreading like a virus.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks and Rec isn't even the best NBC comedy on thursday night. Community > The Office > 30 Rock > Parks and Rec.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Looks like I dont even need to respond to Brodeur, its been taken care of.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Community-Parks and Rec-The Office-30 Rock is as good of 2 hours TV as it gets for comedy. Just make sure to switch channels immediately following 30 Rock or you'll lose your dinner.

This season of Survivor has been pretty entertaining. Russel lured me in. Oh and "Kat" from LA Ink is a babe. That's one tattoo-covered girl I would do unspeakable things to.
Thanks but no thanks on all of those. I don't like any of those shows at all. I gave them a shot, really wanting to like Community and 30 Rock, but their just bad. It's probably just me but most modern television comedies are lame.

Anyway, I'm probably going to give Fringe a shot. And so reading a synopsis of the show Fringe seems like an X-Files ripoff.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 04-09-2010 at 11:22 AM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fringe feels like it's about to start gearing up the episodes for a huge finale.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Thanks but no thanks on all of those. I don't like any of those shows at all. I gave them a shot, really wanting to like Community and 30 Rock, but their just bad. It's probably just me but most modern television comedies are lame.

Anyway, I'm probably going to give Fringe a shot. And so reading a synopsis of the show Fringe seems like an X-Files ripoff.
Modern comedies are a ****ton better than past television comedies.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-09-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you're talking Three's Company and MASH then yes, yes they are. If you're talking Cheers, Frasier and All In The Family then no, no they're not.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alf is incredibly not funny

Old 04-09-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

Alf is incredibly not funny
He. eats. cats.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you're talking Three's Company and MASH then yes, yes they are. If you're talking Cheers, Frasier and All In The Family then no, no they're not.
MASH is awesome. Better than any of those shows you listed there imo. I'm a Cheers and Frasier fan also. Three's Company is okay, there are definitely worse comedies on today.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Outside of Frasier, I would take about 6-10 different comedies airing today over the ones you listed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
how modern?

Old 04-09-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe its because I didn't grow up with it but I do not like old television shows very much at all. Now I think TV has caught up and great TV is just as awesome to watch as great movies are.

I happen to think there have been a ton of great comedy shows over the past fews years and am not at all a fan of TV comedy shows of old.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TV comedy shows of any time period are a hell of a lot better than modern comedy movies, which are all kinds of awful.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Maybe its because I didn't grow up with it but I do not like old television shows very much at all. Now I think TV has caught up and great TV is just as awesome to watch as great movies are.

I happen to think there have been a ton of great comedy shows over the past fews years and am not at all a fan of TV comedy shows of old.

This and MASH are two of my favorite comedies. I'd watch Sanford and Son over almost any currently running comedy.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The best TV comedy of all time is Arrested Development, AND ITS A MODERN COMEDY. Modern wins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-09-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
The best TV comedy of all time is Arrested Development, AND ITS A MODERN COMEDY. Modern wins.
I thought that show was terrible. I would take Seinfeld over that any day of the week.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter